Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When your project fails.  (Read 123 times)
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:15:26 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 11:26:44 PM by Baoo

When you ask the owner of project  : Why your project failed? , and his answer is always like this way : I do not have enough money , I have  chosen the wrong partner, I do not have contacts... ( Excuses ) .

Unfortunately, many of them do not accept the truth of failure ,  and depend through false excuses ( Lies ).

I will  suggest some tips to bypass the failure of project, and they will be as the following:

1- Accept the truth of what happened to you:

You must accept that your project did not succeed. Trust me, it is normal that  you will make a ton of mistakes in your life. But you should learn from them in a quick way, because that will help you a lot in your next steps.

2- Read, Feed your mind ( knowledge):

You may have failed because you did not have enough knowledge in this field.
You should always learn new information, technologies (like, Blockchain ).
Reading and learning, improves your degree of creativity .

In addition to that,  it is unfortunate that there is a ton of negative ideas, news.. in the whole world.
So you have to get away from all these things and sometimes you have to be isolated from this negative world and try to feed your mind with positive and useful things like reading books...

"Every day stand guard at the door of your mind and feed it something good "
                                                                                                              - Jim rohn

2-Forget the failure and re-start again:

You must overtake the failure of the first experience with positive thinking ( optimism).
Do not give up in the first attempt,  and nothing is impossible, if you make a great effort  then you will  achieve your goal  ( project  ).
Maybe you have to try new things in your project , because that would lead to new results and do not try to repeat the same mistakes.

If you succeed , you will repeat  the same of it .
If you fail, you will learn new things, and will become smarter than before.

Improve some things in your project , and try again , again and again ... Until you reach to  the successful.

Good luck to everyone.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

I really liked your Tips to do a successful project. Some people can accept failure but the other they didn't, and the 2nd example are people who always say excuses and sometimes lies, I bet that they can't succeed in the future with this negative thinking. People who accept failer and try to improve themselves are the kind of persons who will succeed in the future, by this fails everyone can learn from their mistakes.

After reading this topic, I remembered Jack Ma the CEO of Alibaba group, He applied for 30 different jobs and got rejected by all of them but he never give up to search for a job. He is strong and believe in himself, now he is one of China's richest men with a wealth worth of $42.4 billion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: