Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥  (Read 38388 times)
daviszayn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

While BigData has traditionally been available only to big companies, DataBlockChain.io lowers the barrier for entry and expands our potential client base to include small, medium and large businesses around the globe as well as ICOs seeking data for their new ventures.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LEETAP

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.

Most people don’t even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

Most people don’t even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
I think it’s not bitcoin problem, people just a bit scared of the Blockchain technology itself.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

I think it’s not bitcoin problem, people just a bit scared of the Blockchain technology itself.

Blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be the core engine for the industry. The blockchain provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drive those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts. So this technology is safe to use, I guarantee it.
PISTON_1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

You don’t get the fact that DBCCoin have lower fees than bitcoin and etherium. And also that fact there are instant execution, which is important for transactions.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

You don’t get the fact that DBCCoin have lower fees than bitcoin and etherium. And also that fact there are instant execution, which is important for transactions.

I still don’t trust blockchain it’s can be easily hacked and I have no idea where the data stores
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

I still don’t trust blockchain it’s can be easily hacked and I have no idea where the data stores

The data will remain saved in an immutable distributed data store means that users can rest assured that their data cannot be tampered with, payment flows will be optimized and identity will be managed securely.
IWYXYM

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

DataBlockchain will start global expansion next year. I hope they will lead in this field.
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:33:12 AM

DataBlockchain will start global expansion next year. I hope they will lead in this field.
If the ICO‘s success global expansion will happen few years from now, they can also include a whole amount of potential users which may cause even bigger expansion.
NENOPE

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:03:54 AM

I want to join bounty program but can’t understand how to participate in it. Provide some information please, I’m waiting for the answer.
Detroux

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

There are other crypto projects based on data storage, but I think DataBlockchain has the expertise to move this forward!
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

There are other crypto projects based on data storage, but I think DataBlockchain has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
You are right completely. It is a data. One of the biggest needs out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

You are right completely. It is a data. One of the biggest needs out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.
This project will gain many many ETH. I’m believing in it!
And now this ICO is for the development of the project, while many others use it to be able to just start their project.
So I think DataBlockchain has to lead this sector.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

And now this ICO is for the development of the project, while many others use it to be able to just start their project.

The fact they have already developing MVP it will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

The fact they have already developing MVP it will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea.

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this area.
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this area.
The days of good ideas getting millions are gone. Nowadays it's necessary to be professional if you want to draw investors.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

The days of good ideas getting millions are gone. Nowadays it's necessary to be professional if you want to draw investors.
Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that DataBlockchain has an experienced strong team.
MarioSun

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

A good project. I watch his development.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: