Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CONSENT TOKEN: smart consent platform, sharing consent value  (Read 339 times)
ConsentToken (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:48:26 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 05:11:51 AM by ConsentToken

CONSENT TOKEN

GREENPAPER | WEBSITE

THE FIRST SMART CONSENT PLATFORM, SHARING CONSENT VALUE BETWEEN DATA SUBJECTS AND DATA CONTROLLERS

Don't sell your data! Grant consent - get value!

Selling your data individually does not work. Huge data sets and many buyers are needed to earn anything, not mentioning the security risks.

What if you grant shortcut to your data, not the data itself! Your consent is the shortcut. User consent is critical for all businesses to be able to process personal data, yet there are no simple ways to obtain consent and to process it.

Consent Token = consent. You have it, you grant consent. You sell it, you cancel/lose consent. The same is valid for both sides (individual & business). Consent Token is the way to grant and cancel consent, which generates value for the consenter, by making consent accessible to many businesses at once.

You earn value through the appreciation of the Consent Token, interest and growth of the platform.

Each indiviual will be able to obtain a predefined amount of Consent Tokens free of charge simply by accepting the Consent Token terms and registering for the Consent Token.

Help us build a better platform! Participate in our survey!

We welcome constructive criticism and responses, we also invite interested Dev's / Contributors.

Want to contribute? Contact us

Telegram channel: https://t.me/consent_token
Telegram group: https://t.me/consent_token_group
Discord: https://discord.gg/4TPJqZC
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ConsentToken/
Github: https://github.com/mkiskis/consent_token
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConsentToken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ConsentToken (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

According to Visual Capitalist our personal data fuels a marketing research industry that is worth nearly $50 billion.
See April 14, 2018 article "The Multi-Billion Dollar Industry That Makes Its Living From Your Data" (http://www.visualcapitalist.com/personal-data-ecosystem/).
And $50 billion is just marketing research. All other uses account for hundreds of billions.
Consent Token offers a way for each of us to tap into this value.

lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

It seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?
ConsentToken (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

It seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?

Hi. Thanks for your interest!
We are not offering anything free or mineable just yet, thus we are not bathing in attention Cool

We are testing and refining the concept and will be launching the token in Q4 2018 or earlier.

Every individual will be able to get predefined amount of the Consent Tokens for free. You will need to accept Consent Token Terms and register, and the tokens are yours.
You will earn interest on the tokens held, and we are working hard that the tokens will increase in value.
First adopters will get extra tokens.

The catch is that the Consent Token = your consent. You have it, you grant consent. You sell it, you cancel/lose consent. The same is valid for businesses, who need your consent. Only the businesses will have to purchase tokens at a market price.

Pls read the Green Paper and let us know what you think.
If you have a few minutes, please check our survey!
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

The platform will certainly be very useful, as data organization and analysis are very important, and this platform tends to facilitate this work. I hope that people will realize the potential of the platform and start supporting it.
mileniumv23

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

A different branch is intended for tokens. I am wrong?
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

I am working hard but my coins not increase the value.
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:44:33 AM

So this consent project is to make it easier to give approval and cancel it by holding the token consent? Is this like true? If wrong my opinion please justified. Because that can I understand like this.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:05:27 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:44:42 AM by kawetsriyanto

A lot of tokens are promoted recently. Sometimes, this issue makes investors confused to know which one better or which one average only. In this case, can you explain that you have a better one. Maybe the something special from your token. Need to know more token information.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ConsentToken (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

The platform will certainly be very useful, as data organization and analysis are very important, and this platform tends to facilitate this work. I hope that people will realize the potential of the platform and start supporting it.

Thanks for the encouragement!
ConsentToken (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

So this consent project is to make it easier to give approval and cancel it by holding the token consent? Is this like true? If wrong my opinion please justified. Because that can I understand like this.

Yes, your understanding is correct. You will also earn from the Consent Token, since businesses that need consents will want to buy the Consent Tokens.
ConsentToken (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

Additional info on our concept:
Consent Token co-founder Prof. M. Kiskis on data business, consents and how can we get value from them.
BUSINESSES PROFIT FROM MY DATA, HOW CAN I PROFIT FROM THEM?
engkususman

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

your project ideas and concepts are interesting but require some additional information on this thread. is there a bounty program?
ConsentToken (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

your project ideas and concepts are interesting but require some additional information on this thread. is there a bounty program?

All early adopters will be rewarded with extra Consent Tokens, and the reward will be decreasing with adoption time since launch.
Generally any new user (individual) will be able to claim some Consent Tokens at any time.
We are debating the merits of the bounties.
Bitcoiz2n

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

What kind of Data are we talking about here? What will I have to consent to to give away of personal infos?
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

Each individual will be able to obtain a predefined amount of Consent Tokens free of charge simply by accepting the Consent Token terms and registering for the Consent Token.  - How do you plan to distribute this tokens to each individual? How you will prof the identity?

ConsentToken (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:16:50 AM

Each individual will be able to obtain a predefined amount of Consent Tokens free of charge simply by accepting the Consent Token terms and registering for the Consent Token.  - How do you plan to distribute this tokens to each individual? How you will prof the identity?

It is a bit early to disclose detail on these questions. We are right now focusing on finalizing the concept and verifying the market.
The short answers would be as follows:

We are not planning an ICO, however the distribution of tokens will be the same as any non-anonymous ICO, it is just going to be permanent.
You visit the website, you authenticate your id, accept (sign) terms, and get your tokens.
Think about a never ending airdrop of sorts. The main difference is that every signup adds value to the network, instead of diluting it.

We are not going to innovate on the identity verification. We will be using the know-your-customer (KYC) solutions used by exchanges, since it is essential for interoperability.

Kenely

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

A project with a gambling platform is always interesting and tempting to follow. One of them is COIN-BET. With a very interesting concept, I think many investors will be interested to join.
ConsentToken (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:08 AM

What kind of Data are we talking about here? What will I have to consent to to give away of personal infos?

Like for the bluntness! Wink
This is the essence of the Consent Token, and we appreciate that you understand it.

We are working on three data levels.
The basic one is going to be the data, which is already out there and processed by most databrokers, retailers, service providers, etc.
The next level will be more sensitive stuff. You will have to actively collaborate in order to consent to it (we call if Proof of Data) and will be additionally rewarded for it.
The last level will be off-limits. That is, there will be certain data types, which will be expressly prohibited for business to process.  

If you wish to check what data is included in the basic and second levels, please answer our survey. By doing so you will also help us refine it. Note that the lists in the survey are tentative and incomplete.

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

Do you have a chat in telegram?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: