Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3244 times)
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

the government can not kill crypto, can only do prevention. that's all that a country can do for crypto bans. do not you see from the history of bitcoin? how bitcoin can survive and rise after each occurrence of an accident as it happens today. I think you should be looking for more insight into crypto.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:47:00 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

There's no assurance when it comes to crypto due to its volatility. No one can really tell what will happen to crypto values. We can just merely speculate that could possibly happen in a span of time. We can't also tell when will crypto last but I'm sure that government can't just kill this very awesome innovation since we are moving forward to the digital technology and this innovation is very useful and still has so much to offer in the future.

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?

NO one cay say the exact things that will happen but for me crypto will not die and crypto will stand untill the end because we can see crypto world has many investors and user even some country banned the crypto is not the reason that crypto will die.

I agree with you on this. Crypto is still so young to die. This is still the beginning of the technology and we can still benefit alot from it. If they'll kill crypto then they're also killing the possibility of for us mankind to move forward in developing innovations for greater technology advancement and development.
gaguktnu

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

Just depend on what coin you look at. If the coins purchased in December last year, some have fallen by more than 80% so far, and try not to buy those new market coins. Mainstream coins like XMR, RIPPLE, ETH and EOS can be bought.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

Can crypto die?

There's no assurance when it comes to crypto due to its volatility. No one can really tell what will happen to crypto values. We can just merely speculate that could possibly happen in a span of time. We can't also tell when will crypto last but I'm sure that government can't just kill this very awesome innovation since we are moving forward to the digital technology and this innovation is very useful and still has so much to offer in the future.

Can crypto die?

NO one cay say the exact things that will happen but for me crypto will not die and crypto will stand untill the end because we can see crypto world has many investors and user even some country banned the crypto is not the reason that crypto will die.

I agree with you on this. Crypto is still so young to die. This is still the beginning of the technology and we can still benefit alot from it. If they'll kill crypto then they're also killing the possibility of for us mankind to move forward in developing innovations for greater technology advancement and development.

Crypto currency will not stop and will survive in the future because of the people's support worldwide. Btc and alts are now doing good performance and making its price to upward trend. People are changing their lives with bitcoin because of the opportunity of earning profit through investment,trading and joining bounty campaign.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

Are damn sure that the prices of these coins are going down, I saw Bitcoin at $8800 recently, this is a great leap from where we were last month and what I see is that BTC is bringing most of these coins price up along with it price growth. BTC dominance is now 38% from 45% we were before April

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

The role of government is to provide regulations that do not harm the people if only eliminate ,, what about the benefits of blockhchain, So in this case it seems the government already knows the advantages of digital assets and makes Crypto better. just share opinions.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

Someone said 25 years ago internet is just a hype.Can you imagine your life without internet?Blockchain is similar technology and cryptocurrency is right now on the way to conquer the world.Just my opinion
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Can crypto die?
That's not going to happen dude, alot of people in Crypto space use it as digital payment and soon it will be on mainstream. Cryptocurrency is the future and we all know that our society today is evolving to a new one. Believe me it will happen.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

Can crypto die?
Anything can happen, but I believe that in the next five years you can be calm. The government still stands aside from this technology, stagnation is not obvious, so while we trade and enjoy.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

In my oppinion the volatility of cryptocurrency has ita advantages, specially for day traders where every dip and raise of prices is the name of their game. It also is the same for long term HODLers because they can buy the altcoins that they want and just wait for the prices to sky rocket like what it did last year though it may take some time for it . That is why proper knowledge and strategy along with good patience to not panic is required  if you want to thrive in this industry.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

Can we sure the investment??
First of all you should know that there's no such thing as sure investment or sure profit in regards with investment you.
You should know that at the first place and you should also have a plan in investing like when you're going to withdraw, cut your losses, target % of profit, etc.
not just investing to projects and wait for profit and don't have backup plans or any knowledge about investment.

No one knows. It may be our future currency or not.

Can crypto die?
Yes there's a possibility to eliminate all cryptos if it will be a huge disaster for the overall economy.
But we may know there may be other reasons for the crypto to die or it will not die.

The Government doesn't have this kind of power but if all the governments will have the same goal it may stop cryptos but for now what they can do is that
to avoid their country men to use crypto by implementing laws in their own country.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

Its just a natural life cycle of the crypto market, the big correction was unavoidable as the bulls dominated the winter of 2017. If you are in for the long term, try to ignore turbulence in between.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

Can crypto die?
are you blind?or you just missed out checking market price now?if you dont will letbme tell you...

Majority of the coins from bitcoin to alternative coins are slowly moving up,so theres no anyway tha you can say the price is just keeps going down.

And about death of crypto,if you really concern about this community,you will keep silent and will do your homework to make a living here that asking this unnecessary questions
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

There is no such thing as sure investment, each investment got a risk and crypto price will never be too stable, crypto will only die if there are no users anymore and as I can see there are still billions of money transactions in crypto, so I think it's safe, and not all governments are against crypto some of them are supporting crypto and some even legalize crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

i think all of you question can be answered by yourself, from the start crypto cant be predict, it can be good and too can be bad, for me always defend on situation, make balance between long term and short term profit, you sure know what i mean. Grin

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

Its just a natural life cycle of the crypto market, the big correction was unavoidable as the bulls dominated the winter of 2017. If you are in for the long term, try to ignore turbulence in between.

Its very normal in every market and long term investing is one way of making sure profit.

Cryptocurrecies in general will be around for a very long time since it can't be killed.  Along the way, there will be many that will die off due to lack of developments, abandonment by the developers, scams, hacks, etc.  Only invest in projects that have a strong team.

Cryptocurrency will stay for good, and those challenges that you have said will be overcome on time. Let’s not put too much pressure on cryptocurrency, time will come and this market will be high again.
vindesel

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

how can you say market price just keep going down? I think this time the market has increased quite high.
what does means can goverment kill crypto? I see today many countries that legalize the use of crypto.
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:32:33 AM

No one can predict the future of cryptocurrency. But it is in market's nature to have high and down times. So in order to have sure profit in your investments, better keep it in a long term. Everyone is hoping for it to recover when it is at down times.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

The future of bitcoin and altcoin is good because it is a crypto currency, I think it would be good for us to invest in coins.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Can crypto die?

Theirs a possibility that the government can ban crypto but they cannot kill it because it is decentralize that means we have the control of what we do in crypto.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: