Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3249 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

I wonder why people are too negative about crypto and take it's price drop as a negative things against it without bearing in mind that crypto in the first place is volatile and may change it's value anytime. Ofcourse it wouldn't die that easy because as we can see, crypto plays a vital role in our lives now.
nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

You must be sure first before you dive into crypto,
Because crypto is very different from other investments,
The government will not be able to kill the crypto,
I always remember what Russian finance ministers say that killing the crypto is tantamount to killing ghosts,
So it is very clear that crypto will not die
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

If by cryptocurrency you mean any currencies that are products of blockchain technology regardless of who created it,then we can conclude confidently that crypto won't die otherwise if you are referring to a select few cryptos such as Bitcoin and co then we can say it is possible they will die but highly unlikely that will happen.the reason being that the blockchain technology is currently being widely adopted just like the internet was adopted in the 1980s and has been in existence till date.However,the lack of consensus by governments currently on how to handle cryptos is what makes it difficult to conclude on their future.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

The last thing we need is crypto hysteria! Crypto is not dying, you can be sure of that, when you took the highs in your stride, do the same for the lows, be smart and invest wisely without panicking.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

the future of bitcoin and altcoin is good for me now cryptocurrency is already much in the know people and many people want to invest there.
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

If a law in certain country or let say all countries is mandated and already been approved that crypto can be used as their second way of payment between traders/ market-customer then cryto's future is certain.
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

The future may not be so good. The reason is banal. There was growth, now a fall. The market is a speculative tool that can not go in one direction, well, it's impossible to earn everything at once, so the market always throws out those who enter the last car, on top of growth. In addition, there is a law of supply and demand in the market, which is nothing more than the behavior of a crowd that is driven by news, then there, if few people lose a percentage of assets, then the market will be frozen in a flat until the most patient will beat them.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:40:38 AM

Crypta can not die too soon. I do not see how it could be forbidden around the world and especially why it would be forbidden. It does not affect national currencies or influence the politics of a social class.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

everyone knows the price of crypto must always go up. Nothing is fixed. Not crypto its name if not price fluctuations. Because every day supply and demand of different people. The government can not kill crypto, because crypto is not controlled by the government.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
JanCoppens

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

Crypto will not die during the following years. This is only the beginning of a new era.
Nekrasova

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

We can’t predict something
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

Not bad BTC if going strong day by day and all other Alt. coins too going side by side so need not to worry about future it will be brighter than past so carry on and you will be the winner at last.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
2chandwaney

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

It is possible that in the end the crypto currency will completely die out, but it will not happen soon, as the popularity of the crypto currency is growing every day and new investors are coming to the market.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?
the world of cryptocurrency is such that we can not go on to expect the coin prices to be stable, for the endurance of crypto I see it will continue to persist in the long run and now it will continue to run. I see the crypto will grow and the government will not be able to kill bitcoin in any way.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

We can't predict anything like that, blockchain is a new tech and it will take a lot of time until people use it so right now we are still in the beginning phase with more adopting coming a few years to come. Government can't kill crypto because it's peer to peer and the only way to kill crypto is by shutting down the internet which is unlikely but they can hinder the growth of crypto.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
What is this coin? In every investment, there's no assurance all is about taking up the risk.

Base on what I believed, crypto's are here to stay.

Can crypto die?
Die in a way that the seven continents will strictly prohibit the usage of it which is likely not going to happen.

They can only ban but they can't literally kill crypto.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

Can crypto die?

The first thing you need to know - investing in cryptocurrencies - is very risky. And you can earn money and lose them here.  Second - goverments can not block the cryptocurrency - they will find a way to regulate it and make a profit. How long will the market be and its growth - no one knows. I think that this technology is the our future, we need only to examine it better.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

In my opinion crypto won't die. It is just the beginning of all. Of course only the legit and successful projects will survive.  A lot of people are already invested in cryptocurrencies but still many do not know anything about it. But the government can't stop this technology.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

It is possible that in the end the crypto currency will completely die out, but it will not happen soon, as the popularity of the crypto currency is growing every day and new investors are coming to the market.
It will not die out the cryptocurrency it will still be popular in the future. The price will be growing each day so actually I can't see it will die because still users being involve in crypto. Government may involved but cannot stop what's ahead in cryptocurrency.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

I understand that now the states are more tolerant of cryptocurrency, and this is a very good sign

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: