Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3258 times)
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
I think that these technologies have already entered our lives forever. I think that cryptography will always live, of course her, it will  interfere (regulation, etc.) but think that she will never die
Technology will be alive.. but I'm not sure about this crypto hype (investment and high-ROI, bounties  etc)

chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

Well, I do not think that governments can kill crypto, because they just do not have enough power in twenty first century to "zombify" humans. Crypto can last forever until alternate base such as crypto appeared. But, I have missed putting a very important thing, which says "everything can happen, you cannot predict the future".
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Well, I do not think that governments can kill crypto, because they just do not have enough power in twenty first century to "zombify" humans. Crypto can last forever until alternate base such as crypto appeared. But, I have missed putting a very important thing, which says "everything can happen, you cannot predict the future".
Yes government does'nt have the power at all to kill crypto and also crypto wont die. It will last you know if people also still in bitcoin for the years to come. However, bitcoin is still existing in the future.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Yes government does'nt have the power at all to kill crypto and also crypto wont die. It will last you know if people also still in bitcoin for the years to come. However, bitcoin is still existing in the future.
The market is like a speculative tool that can not get in one direction, so it's impossible to get everything
at once, otherwise there is a law of supply and demand in the market, which is nothing more than a crowd
driven behavior, then there, percentage of assets, then the market will freeze in a flat until most patients will beat them. But we do not know for sure whether the market will rise or fall, here we can only predict it ...
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:10:32 PM

Talking about the future of crypto would be very 'cause many things happen unexpectedly. For investments in crypto, this is a risk you're willing to take because of the wierd market trends.
Cryptocurrency is a rising technology, it shows modernization. Because of this crypto would not easily wither. It would last a very long time as people seems to recognize it and as the world progresses.
Crypto can definitely wither if people can find something to replace it, but as for now it cannot because it's relatively new.
The government is still afraid to get on touch with this kind of things, and I think the government cannot kill crypto because it's still something out of their reach.
vkmittaljii

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:15:39 PM

The future of bitcoin and Altcoin  is a good future.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

What can be said about the future of the Crypto-currency, I think that it is already clear to many that crypto-currencies today have very serious liquidity in the long run, but I think that today there is still the opportunity to invest correctly
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

The government won't kill the crypto, they will be taxed. It's very likely, will see.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

For the beginning - government cannot kill crypto, becouse it is strong. And the fact that coin price is unstable is good for trading, lol!
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

it is still bear market, so that uptrends will be weaker and down trends will be more agressive

it believe that it can take another year until the new bull run

goverments can not kill the crypto, they can regulate it and get tax

and big money loves regulated markets, so that cypto market will get bigger and bigger

just chill out mate
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

The government definitely has a power to kill crypto if they want. If they just ban banks to work with crypto and ban any organization the same then crypto will die by itself. But up to now it doesn’t seem like this is what they are going to do. We expected some bad news from G20 but it passed without damage for crypto. Hopefully no any banning will happen in future as well
Kurumichan

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:06 PM

I think it's very unlikely that crypto will die. It's just that the price began to fall or rise it is commonplace. So if the price drops only. If the price rises new sell. Because very many devotees. Grin
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?
Cryptocurrency investments are going to be risky for those people who are weak handed,because only those guys who are keep holding a their coins are going to be rewarded for long terms.Doesnt going to be profitable to those people who are doing panic selling when the market has started to crash which is why we need to hold our coins!

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

Can crypto die?

Yes very unstable. Its digital marketplace, so it can be happen.
We dont know how long crypto will last. But a great opinion in future world will be more digital & will be develop blockchain system.
Maybe or maybe not.
Many contries does not accept crypto, and many of these accepting.
After all cryptocurrency is the key to success  Wink

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Cryptocurrency can never be sure. It's like gambling, you never know if you're gonna win or lose. How long will they live? But who can know. In our world, everything is unpredictable.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

About to die I very much doubt. But to get an unprecedented up to this time the downloads can completely. Because this is a new step in data transmission and encryption.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

Crypto will not die because it is a new industry now and much people and companies are using crypto and they do not want to refuse.
Coins may not grow so fast and rapidly but they will not die

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

No, crypto won't die.

The worst case scenario is, that in the future many altcoins with no fundamentals, bad teams, bad community or without development will die.

It all comes to the choice of which alts to buy, so, research. Research a lot!
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

Colx is the future its the only safe investment.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

For me, I think the growth will be steady, if we have the kind of growth we saw in December- January period than I will take my profit and move, if took facebook five years before it hit $1 billion investment, but now what we see rubbish ideas getting billions of Dollars in investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: