Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3247 times)
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:45:08 AM

I support! The market of crypto-currency will in time only grow and increase in its volumes. Now the main thing is to have time to settle here.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain are gaining momentum.To make them become the norm-it is necessary that a lot of time has passed.Someday it will become as common as Fiat money.
d2dd

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

Coin price may decrease sometimes but I am hoping that it can recover above our expectation. Not every government will kill technology, there is some of government that banned it, but since we live in the internet era, we can do what we want.
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

It is a known fact that there isn't a single industry in this world that hasn't faced problems, struggles, downfall. We can't expect the Crypto world to be perfect either. I know that crypto currencies are facing some really dark times right now but we will seek light someday if we learn how to be patient, have confidence and stay positive-minded.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

Cryptocurrencies will go a long way. Falling does not mean death. Now many countries are slowly accepting cryptocurrencies. Not all countries are forbidden from crypting. Now that the market is down, I think it is a good time to buy. Of course this is my personal opinion!

Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
no one knows if until when is crypto will last, crypto will not die as long as the community who support it will stay. government cant kill it, actually they can use it for their own purposes.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
raffraff85

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:01:00 PM

Tether make price pretty stable, why I talking about Tether? I hope it can help for all crypto industry.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:04:13 PM

If a coin dumps so much and it finds it difficult to be retraced back to its previous price, it might be a pump and dump coin. So, care needs to be taken before investing into any coin.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?
no one knows if until when is crypto will last, crypto will not die as long as the community who support it will stay. government cant kill it, actually they can use it for their own purposes.
None of the government have the power to control the crypto currency and only the people with such power i know that can somehow manipulate are the whales only. If you saw the crypto market today then it is what it is unless there are upcoming FUDs that will change the course of the market price.
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is getting bigger and popularized the entire world. If you can see the latest chart of the market it occur the passive earnings towards the community if it still continue increasing the value. Everyone has busy working because cryptocutrency assits is the only way to get bigger profit earned which future lies upon the big price they awaits.
TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

I do not think that the death of crypto currency is possible and that the government can do something to kill crypto. As for the stability of the market, yes, it's really very unpredictable, and if you're lucky, you'll get a profit, and if not, you'll stay in the red

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
Saraki Goo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

The market is a speculative tool that can not go in one direction, well, it's impossible to earn everything at once, so the market always throws out those who enter the last car, on top of growth. In addition, there is a law of supply and demand in the market, which is nothing more than the behavior of a crowd that is driven by news, then there, if few people lose a percentage of assets, then the market will be frozen in a flat until the most patient will beat them.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

The Crypto currency is just beginning and will not die soon, but what about the government I think that it is unlikely that it will be able to defeat the crypt!
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

Everything is possible and one should not make long-term investments. I calculate my investments for a maximum of a year and then I reassess the situation

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

Can crypto die?

Your questions are very panic, you should chill some.

Curently market has worse time but it is not the end for sure, it is temporary happend which should be change in near future. Bitcoin is now stable and price is about 6000 dollars so in august we should see growth and green prices
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:36:52 AM

These question is too hard to find a answer. Also this stiuations were lived in the old years so we will just wait and will see what will be happen.

magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:40:05 AM

he government has nothing to do with it. Crypt of currency can not be killed. Now the low business season, because the summer. In autumn there should be a turn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Currently the market is being green and I see now growing very well then bitcoin and other coins will grow even stronger in the future.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

Can crypto die?

It's hard to predict the future. But as of now the market are still fluctuations increase and decrease the value of the crypto. I believe that crypto will going to rise recovered from the dip

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Cryptos are here to stay, they are the future. Best ICO in 2018.Join the Trufield project ICO that puts people at the core. Trufield will revolutionize healthcare for millions of by providing free health data management systems in poor developing countries. Contribute and learn more here at https://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: