Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3249 times)
Bellex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

As a wise man said we always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
and rapid growth is due to hype. that is why.
Crypto will last as long as the community stands and uses it.
And it will not die.
The essence of crypto, is actually being out of government control. it is possible that government will try to control but it could never kill it.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

A lot of questions are being asked daily by people who are in the crypto industry, or are planning to join, but the truth is that we have only a few answers to these questions as majority of the questions cannot be given definite answers, only speculations. Whether or not crypto will eventually die, nobody knows for sure, but for now, I do not think I see that happening.
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

I feel that crypto will inhabit minimum 3-5 years, in such a frame as it is currently. At that point there will be awesome flourishing or the legislature will by one means or another pound the crypto
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

Real problems will be solved and we'll have the stronger cryptocurrency market later. So just wait and crypto will not let us down with its increasing.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

The future is influenced by every small event in the present. And what future will be very difficult to predict. In order to achieve in the future the coincidence of our goals and real results, we need to correctly allocate our actions in order to make the risks minimal. No one can accurately predict the future. To make a lot of money, I think it is necessary to risk investing in crypto currencies and waiting for the future. I hope for a happy future.
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

I think the state can not destroy the crypto currency, because it is decentralized, but with the help of laws it can be banned in certain countries as it is now happening
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

Nobody knows what the future holds. Nobody knows what plans do governments have for crypto. But what is certain is that crypto cannot die or come to an end
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

I think the future will be beautiful,there are people who are trying very hard to make our future and children very good,and happy, and there were no wars, diseases and all the misfortunes,and people began to love the world and nature again,and I think in this century the financial structure built on Blockchain and cryptocurrency will be the
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

Market always up and down, it's can go up forever. It is important that you invest when it is most appropriate. Recent days, market is recovering after downtrend, this is the good time to invest.Smiley Smiley
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

I also question myself about that matter, but as long as the word "decentralization" exist, I doubt that it will happen. Crypto is here to stay, whether the Government hates it, they can do nothing to stop it. All they had a power is to minimize or suppress the regulation.
Asyifa

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

in my opinion, crypto is not stable, it won't necessarily die. because crypto is growing more and more. when prices may be negative news about crypto that causes the price to go down
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

ICO must have the full understanding of how they will get monetization and IMHO crypto will change. Most of the hyped projects will die, but part of crypto will survive and make rich their owners.

QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

I see my future in cryptography, because a lot of my friends were very interested in me in that you can make money in crypto and possibly become a millionaire. I also want to challenge those who think that girls are not capable of thinking, risking and earning. I want to prove that a girl can earn a lot of money in crypto.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

Honestly, in this period the field of cryptocurrency is very complicated compared to what happened in the previous years, Now there are many problems led to this widespread drop in the whole market, and I think the main reason for that is the manipulation of the Whales especially in the price of Bitcoin, because the majority of cryptocurrencies are  centralized .

On the other hand,  it is sure that the big  goverments want always to destory the era of cryptocurrencies through some bad attempts. But do you think that they will achive their goal ? , I do not think so . because Bitcoin and cryotucrrencies in general are very secure.

Furthermore, it is difficult to predict what will happen in the future, because there any many expected surprises, but hope that the cryptocurrecies will overcome these problems, and Bitcoin will back to the rise. 
Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:33:27 PM

No matter how much some government in some countries try to stop crypto, one thing is certain and for sure.
Crypto would forever stay and i believe crypto is the future for world currency.
Adeonu

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

I see crypto living for a very long time, if possible, staying to be the world strikeforce currency.
Some government have stopped crypto for now but in the future, crypto would somewhat be welcomed in all of these countries.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Crypto will not last I think as long as there are investors,believers and gamers.Government can not kill crypt,maybe the founder is the only one can kill bitcoin I think.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:42 PM

Healthy markets support all types of different investors with different strategies, IMO. Like others have said, good teams and tech will outlive the pump and dump cycles.

Sure, some people can come in and make bank, and some short-term bandwagon get-rich-quick types may lose big along the way.

If you're a trader (day or swing) you watch the daily prices and transact accordingly. If you're an investor (investing any combo of time, money, attention), you're in it for the long haul and the volatility is just part of the game. So don't panic and hold thigh for a couple of months because this gonna be a wild ride
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:39:57 PM

market conditions are not good. the price of the coin decreases. many also stress due to the price of the coin decreases. they can't get the results of trading. according to me the government can't stop crypto, as crypto is not created by a government. but crypto will die when there is no more takers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: