Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3249 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Instead of discussing price we should be discussing the future of cryptocurrency application. Note that the future of the price would follow that.
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:03:13 PM

I personally think that the future is crypto and sooner or later it will go to the top. There are still too few people in it that's all.
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Now we are observing manipulations on the market. Everything will be fine soon. The decision on ETF will be positive.
xemkolp

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

What can be said in regards to the eventual fate of the Crypto-cash, I imagine that it is now obvious to numerous that digital forms of money today have intense liquidity over the long haul, however I feel that today there is as yet the chance to contribute effectively
ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies is really bright I think. It will be much more brighter when crypto will be accepted and it will be done in the nearest future I believe.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
Crypto can die anytime and we never know when it will happen and also crypto can last for a long time too. I don't think government can kill crypto, maybe can if the government ban the cryptocurrency, so people can't use crypto anymore.
coherentroad15

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

How long crypto last cannot be predicted at this time. But it can be predicted for the next 1 year. If the price of coins falls further next year, crypto will certainly be abandoned and will die. I think the government can kill crypto, they can block the web that connects with crypto so that crypto cannot be opened.
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?

now we can see the movement of bitcoin is very slow compared to last year If the bitcoin movement moves quickly in mid 2018, it is very likely that bitcoiners will invest brand coins Hopefully there will be movement for this year

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

I'm sure that another 5 years there will be a market of crypto currency,  manipulation, etc., so do not worry  Grin
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:36:19 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies is really bright I think. It will be much more brighter when crypto will be accepted and it will be done in the nearest future I believe.

We're not sure about that but I also believe that it will become more popular, expensive price and the people that accept it will increase even the government all over the world.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

The prices now are very unstable, yes it is true. But for the question if cryptocurrency will die, I think that the answer is very clear, it will never die, and no one even the government can kill it. Let us all be patient and optimistic about it.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

I will consider crypto currency as an essential knowledg and development for our coming future. This will exist likr fiat curremcy. Companies are already had this way of transaction so i have no doubt it become bigger and bigger. Volume is alwayd incresing. Crypto user all over the country is now have big population
Thuocbacnauvit009

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

As long as the Blockchain technology exists, crypto will still exist, because Blockchain has great significance and value to the internet and the economy.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency is good, but the current situation is just terrible. We must wait.

[/center]
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:07:15 AM

First of all, governments can't kill crypto. They can try to regulate it to have duties from us(but I even don't understand how governments are involved in this economic lol), they can forbid it and chase those who use it, but they can't kill it. Only if they forbid all internet Smiley
Secondly, crypto will last for long, it has the beginning, and for now I see only the continuous development of this industry.
About the prices - easy, make a research before investing(which is required every time) so you will invest in technologically good coins that will rise someday anyway no matter what. Choose carefully, that's the point

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

no one will be able to give you the exact answer. Cryptocurrencies may disappear but it will not happen immediately, I think that interest in cryptocurrencies will go away gradually but it will greatly affect the value of the coins
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Can crypto die?

Anytime soon or sooner, a crypto can eventually die if the demand of people on it declined. At the most basic information one should have is that government can kill crypto if they do full implementation of banning by all means. But for now, that's very impossible because other countries embraced crypto and have their economy grow a bit because of it.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

Can crypto die?

of course the decline happened, there is always the main cause, we have watched almost all months of this year tend to be red, while the growth occurs only for a moment. the most influential factor because of bitcoin dropped, the effect was on the altcoin. Crypto always has a great chance of rapid growth the next day but to achieve that will take a long time.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
thanh2302

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

If you see a coin that has reached its highest point in the price after it starts the pump then I think you should not invest in it anymore because it is too dangerous for a price too high compared to a few weeks before or one month ago
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

Yes, 2018 showed well that there is no constant growth, and how often most of the "experts" are wrong in their forecasts. Think with your head and learn how to trade! The future is in our hands!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: