Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3249 times)
tifani05

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

so many of your questions, we wait until the end of this year, if indeed crypto does not experience a good change, then it can be said that crypto will die.
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

The future of crypto currency is still bright but only to the veteran, those that know more about crypto currency, but to newbie they believe crypto currency don't have a future any longer, they believe the current market situation will determine the future of crypto while some even believe that the market won't recover again.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

First of all I will like to make it clear that crypto is here to stay, Blockchain technology has got a lot to offer..... Man encounter problem everyday and Blockchain is a technology to proffer solutions to human problems hence crypto is the future thereby cryptocurrency can never die... Just like normal economy experience recession, this might be crypto melt down and it will rise again even beyond what it used to be and many more people and corporate world would embrace crypto
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?
it's unlikely that crypto will die, I think it will still last for a very long time. currently the market price situation is decreasing, it does not mean it will die. and I still believe in a long-term investment.
goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

The future of Bitcoin is going to be the world reserve currency.  The governments won't kill it because they were the creators of it in all likelihood.  They are allowing this to go way to far if they are not fully on board.  Just look at the people in here begging for regulations and rushing to fill out KYC and turn in their taxes.  Government runs the sheep so its obvious they are behind crypto.  They are not scared of it for sure. 
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:00:46 AM

The future of Bitcoin is going to be the world reserve currency.  The governments won't kill it because they were the creators of it in all likelihood.  They are allowing this to go way to far if they are not fully on board.  Just look at the people in here begging for regulations and rushing to fill out KYC and turn in their taxes.  Government runs the sheep so its obvious they are behind crypto.  They are not scared of it for sure. 
Each one of us knows nothing about what will happen in the next years and yeah the crypto's situation right now is very unstable, but it doesn't mean that it will die. It will last longer. I'm probably sure that it will be alright just keep on believing in it. Don't doubt because everything will go fine.

Y U MAD AT ME
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:15:31 AM

everything that exists in this world, of course it will indeed experience a death one day. However, it's time we haven't been able to determine. I think for this crypto will still be able to survive long enough. Moreover, the current development is indeed pretty good. And the Government also many have already started to be received.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:24:25 AM

I think that crypto has a good future, and will continue to grow well. The community is also increasing so that there will be many rivals to get prizes.
Crypto is indeed down but there is still a good chance to grow, so don't assume that crypto is dead, the government cannot stop it. so this crypto cannot be controlled but will continue to increase.

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

Can crypto die?
As long as theres company investors, crypto will operational for along time and impossible to die. As we can see even crypto downfall, still so many investor and projects needs crypto for their success. But when we say involvement of government, I think thats the time crypto going to fall because there so many charges and taxes maybe in every transaction as we know thats the real deal when we say government movement.
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

If for me of course crypto has a very good future. Moreover, we see that the crypto is increasingly heightened showed a good development. And the Government also agrees that more and more.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

Can we sure the investment??
NO. Crypto is volatile.

Could be here for the next 5 years or a decade or even more. No one knows even the most knowledgeable guy on crypto doesn't know

Yes they can by banning crypto .

Can crypto die?
Anything will come to an end eventually. No one knows when so it will be better to enjoy it while it last.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

I think crypto will be able to survive in the future, it is difficult to predict which crypto will survive or will die, but we must remain optimistic that the future development of crypto will grow even better

Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

For me crypto is the future. Imagine your own freedom and security right in your hands. You can make money from it and get profit too.
danpariseau1

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

It is difficult to predict the future of crypto. Depending on our positive or negative beliefs, we should keep or sell them. I buy more and wait for the bright future
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:51:09 AM

when does crypto die and how long will crypto survive, I can't confirm it. no one can see the future. but, for now, crypto is still good for investment. You can buy several altcoins or bitcoin.

Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

I see indeed crypto still has a future. Moreover, with more and more good news about crypto. even the amount of crypto-society is also increasingly old. And the Government also will not be able to stop this.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

maybe this is a difficult time for investors because it can be ascertained that the coins they save experience a very drastic price reduction, because if you look at the development of the price of coins on the market since the beginning of last year began to decline and so far still not show signs will experience a price recovery, whether or not this situation will last, and if things get worse, there will probably be some coins that will not survive and eventually will only be shit coins. but the government will not kill crypto, it's just that the government calls for more caution when using crypto especially if the market is like this.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

The government won't kill the coins. Now the whole encryption industry is at a low ebb. I think a lot of coins will disappear in this long bear market. Only a few projects will survive. It's obviously not the best time to invest. We have to wait.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

After the sharp rise in the prices of crypto currency in 2017, in 2018, after a recession, there is a lull in the market. Therefore, 2018 can be regarded as a good year. Crypto currency has not fallen to a critical level. And in the future we can expect again a rise in prices.

hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

In my opinion the future may be very good. Because there are many people, who use cryptocurrancy. I think the future will be calm and bright very smooth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: