Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:55:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3249 times)
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

Cryptocurrency is a new type of asset, we are only at the beginning of the way.Now is the time to invest for the long term.Falls in the history of cryptocurrencies happened before and after that updated new highs.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Most cryptos are decentralized system with the blockchain technology. Therefore, no one can control the exact prices of the cryptocurrency. However, it doesn't mean that the crypto cannot last longer. I myself will really wish that the crypto will always have the future. In this case, the future of cryptocurrency (in my opinion) will depend on the concept and products of the coins itself.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

I think that cryptocurrency is our future. These are cool technologies without which it is impossible to imagine the future. But the present won't let us go. Just look at how different governments and banks are trying to create cryptocurrency different problems. And the worst thing is that they do it. So now such a low price.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

Cryptocurrency has a future. I don't think anyone can talk me out of it. But I want to see a strong bitcoin and altcoins.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

To answer the question, ‘How long crypto will last?’, 'Can crypto die?' my answer is that cryptocurrency is the future. It will outlast every fiat currency. It will become an everyday thing for everyone.

Can government kill crypto? Go ahead, pass laws. They can’t kill crypto, even if they try. dececentralized of cryptocurrency It allows near-instantaneous transfers all over the world without a middle man or regulatory body giving it the go-ahead. Fans of cryptocurrency fear government regulation could ruin it, but we shouldn’t be concerned. Any attempt control crypto simply won’t work.

There is one thing which you seem to forget to mention. Namely, that the vast majority of people are involved in crypto exclusively for profit's sake. They don't particularly care about the currency side of it, they don't even genuinely care about crypto as a store of value despite what they might say (for example, as gold bugs care about their precious gold). These people may call themselves holders (or even hodlers), but all they care for is profit and nothing else. It is just a matter of time frame or just being caught in a losing position. It means that if their governments decide to strike against crypto in earnest, they will drop their coins like shit (and never look back).
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:59:52 PM

Personally, I believe crypto will not die but will rather continue to grow and even become accepted as means of exchange from one country or company to the other. I believe crypto is here to stay and it will grow and expend its coast.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

Crypto never die in any situation and it will last forever because it is the system of future and it has very bright future. And now-a-days everyone wants to invest in crypto currencies because it gives unexpected returns.
In this crypto world many companies successfully run their business but some of them companies are scam peoples. So that's why some countries have already made rules for crypto currencies and many countries are going to make rules for it and according to me this is very good for crypto industry as well as for the customers.
That's why i say crypto currencies future have very bright & promising future.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Can crypto die?

As a revolutionary technology, I have no doubt that cryptocurrencies still have a bright future, because in fact everything seems to indicate that we are only at an early stage in the development process of this technology, so the growth potential of this market is still immense and I do not see how the cryptos will die in the near future.

But as investment instruments, everything seems to indicate that every time there will be greater restrictions in that regard with the regulations to come, so I do not recommend investing in this market as an option to get rich quickly and effortlessly. That will soon become a myth of the past in the crypto market.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

The cryptocurrency cannot die because there are so many types and objectives created by cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency also has a vision to facilitate financial transactions in the future.

The government also cannot ban cryptocurrency, if it is banned, the country experiences a long sadness. LOL
Petr81

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

I think that the government will not be able to completely kill it, but it's simply worth devaluating a significant part of the coins. This is provided that all countries will be negative in relation to the crypto currency. and in general the blockage is more valuable than its digital asset
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

In my opinion it's normal that all crypto currency values goes down but the growth of it will still never stop. Cryptocurrency has a lot of potential in the markets because of the technology it brings and the problems it solves.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

Can crypto die?
Cryptocurrency will be introduced in all areas.It's inevitable. The government won't kill cryptocurrency , but rather are subject to and will use it.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

It seems to me that the crypto currency will not soon die, so that it happens at least it needs a replacement!
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

no crypto currency will die. This is the technology that will exist for a very long time

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Can crypto die?
There is really no stable when it come to the price of crypto currency, that is why it is so good for investments. Maybe this time, the price go so low but it will eventually go up for sure. So let us just wait.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

The high or low price of coins depends very much on the investment law. Indeed, the current condition of coin prices is far from our expectations. But what can be made.
How long does crypto last long, it is difficult to find answers, especially if the government can kill Crypto.

heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

Bitcoin, as any market, is ultimately controlled by those that own a majority of the value in it. The average traders and enthusiast will never be able to make a significant dent in the market, he can try and figure out where the controlling party is trying to take the market and cash out. He is playing someone else’s game, not his own.
risilaogou

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

The future of crypto is bright, but now it is in a difficult uphill phase, so we see that crypto is very unstable at the moment, but this does not mean that crypto has not developed, it has been developing, and one day crypto era will come.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:37:46 PM

At that point there will be awesome flourishing or the legislature will by one means or another pound the cryptoI see my future in cryptography, because a lot of my friends were very interested in me in that you can make money in crypto and possibly become a millionaire...is not this a proof to convince many of the beginners that crypto is able to regain its riseCrypto currency can only die in one case if all countries prohibit its use, but it is very very very unlikely...
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

Cryptocurrency will be the best choice in the future as the best finance.
Faster transactions between the world and I have a strong level of security.

And the government can't kill cryptocurrency, I'm sure that is it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: