Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3252 times)
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

Government are trying to stop crypto because it might be one of the way to stop their corruption but i think eventually when they see that there are really a lot of people who are accepting and embracing cryptocurrencies then they might realize that they cant do nothing about it.

Marsyam

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

to me the future of crypto is going to be a lot of things can crypto Fox. include the system that might be impressed very tedious and difficult. with crypto will of course be easier and faster.
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
i do not think that there is any reason for the government to kill crytpocurrencies once and for all so it will live long
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

Bitcoin can replace the fiat money. This is the future no one can stop the the future and future is lies within the cryptocurrency. It's my opinion. i hope you all agree with me.
Beatrixx

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:51:24 AM

Yes, at present the market is volatile, all coin prices are down. But I believe that the market will increase sharply in the future. People should not worry too much, The crypto market will be fine again.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

1. crypto has only really begun to be valued so far, and this stage is still in its infancy, so we don't know how long encryption will last. I think there may be a century.
2. If the encryption is dead, then it is at most another "tulip". Unless you convert all assets into cryptocurrencies, it will not affect us much.
3. The government does have the ability to kill encryption, but the government will not do this because everyone is interested in it, and it is impossible for a country or several countries to kill it. Unless most countries around the world want it to die.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

Its market and it cant go higher forever its normal we see red too,but what happened last year and afther it 2 bigesrt countries ban crypto so its normal we see this but sooner or later they will cancel ban.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

Code:
How long crypto will last?
No one knows, depend on people demand.

Code:
Can crypto die?
everything in the world can die dude.

Code:
Can government kill crypto?
i think no, goverment just regulates it

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

Nobody knows what will happen next with crypto. But we can only guess. I think that crypto will definitely not stand still, it will develop and grow. If the government does not prohibit crypto, it will definitely become a world currency.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

Cryptocurrency has a lot of potential in the market because of the technology brought in and the problems that are resolved. In my opinion it is normal that all the crypto currency values ​​go down but their growth will never stop.
Freyacrescent

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

The crypto market will not die. The market is volatile, the coin is falling, but I think in the coming days the market will stabilize and the price of the coin will rise again.
shittypro

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

Crypto will end up if the people not use it, the company will be bankrupt and that's is the beginning of end crypto will die and a lot of investor will lose by profit and the government kill crypto if the technology will crash down and if the internet will cut connection how it will be impact to us
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

we cannot predict the future of crypto. we know that there are several countries that prohibit cryptocurreny. and that inhibits the development of cryptocurrency. I think the world of cryptocurrency provides many advantages if we can use it well. and I also believe that cryptocurrency will last for the next few years.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

We as a whole can't decide the destiny of crypto or to what extent its going to last. Be that as it may, am almost certain it will keep going sufficiently long. Also, adjacent to the administration has no capacity to murder digital money, cryptos has come to remain with us.
graxoff

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

I expect an exceptionally rapid growth of the crypto industry. Just so you understand, for me, rapid growth is within 3 years. Look forward to the growth of capitalization of part of the coins, such as NEO, Kamagames and EOS.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

Likewise on my country's saying " Not Everyday Christmas ", Meaning not everyday is happy, increase and profit. After that happy era automatically there is karma. Like on our country's believe life is balance not all the time is happy in some other time you will be sad. Well that life and this is business though. Why business normally like hard cash we encountering inflation maybe it is somewhat like this.
nataliaguseva

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies can destroy not the state, but the people. The main thing is to always stay calm, even when you have losses.
M.S.I

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Hello everyone, my vision is that with every day become all the less promising projects in which investors want to invest, investing this project. Because what could give a high profit is already present, there are few ideas for a successful softcap and Tembole hardcap. Ideas that are similar to what has been successful today may no longer be in demand due to the fact that it has already been invented and implemented.

hondahitomi

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

if I personally think that before this crypto experienced a very significant increase and maybe it could happen next year. can crypto die? if I don't think that because blockchain technology continues to grow rapidly, crypto won't die even if the government intervenes.
mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

Of course, we will need crypto currency when fully integrated into our society, in 10 years. Crypto currency will replace many financial instruments!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: