Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3247 times)
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

Crypto will die, but not in near future, crypto still an infant, i believe crypto will last atleast for the next 30 years. All crypto need is good regulation around the world
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies is so strange and incomprehensible that it is directly terrible. As an economist, I do not like this situation. When something is unknown, it makes me nervous.
Adebits

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:33:19 AM

I don't think government can kill Crypto or how interest to do so. And as per the volatility of crypto, there's nothing we can do to it.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

maybe crypto will die but not blockchain caused blockchain will be our future technology  Grin
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

invest in crypto is still promising. even this is better than before because a lot of the crypto support to continue to grow. Crypto will die of course not and this is quite impossible. just because the internet is dead might be crypto will also die and even the Government will also not be made dead crypto. If just the banning of course but only a few who could not see the potential and good crypto technology.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

I really believe that the crypto market has an excellent future and good prospects for further development. Of course, this year there was a noticeable long drop in prices. But in any case, the market should gradually restore its positions and demonstrate the price increase from next year.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

I think this future will be very good and I am sure that with the existence of bitcoin that can be used as a digital currency in the future there can be many who use it and many will look for it and make the price of bitcoin very expensive.
ripple

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

I think the crypto is in the decline stage but still growing. Crypto is down but there is still a good chance of re-development, now the market is not stable so it's really unpredictable, and if you're lucky you will get a profit so do not assume that the secret The code is dead

Morphing

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

I am fully confident that the crypto-currencies will develop further. Since this is a unique and modern technology that brings us closer to the future. The state of course affects this market, but it is not capable of killing it.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

It must be different between last year and now. Whatever will be. If the price of coins last year was expensive, and this year cheap coin prices. It could also be if this year is cheap, next year the price of coins is expensive. I think such an event is a cycle.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Just make sure that the crypto you are investing is very good and promising crypto by simply looking at its market cap. So probably that's a crypto that is listed from the top ranking cryptos. A crypto that has already a very big market cap can hardly cease to exists as the demand of people into it is always there.

Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

When you invest in any cryptocurrency, it is necessary to take into account its daily trading volumes. If they are small, then this asset doesn’t have value and its price can easily be changed by manipulators. If some crypto has large capitalization and trading volumes, this is more difficult to make, therefore, such coins are more reliable.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

Future is always depend upon our present. If we are optimistic and hard working we will get good reward and vice versa . in reality we are the future.Many government study on cryptocurrency their decision will decide everything but our good efforts effect their decisions.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

About the future of talking as well as making predictions - it's not a thankful business. However, I will say that I am here, and many of my friends, because we all believe in the bright future of the market and crypto crypto industry.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

franky1 well explained the true value of bitcoin. In addition to the cost of its production, the value of bitcoin implies the level of trust in it from the side of society and the demand among people. The demand for a decentralized means for payments exists, so the existence of bitcoin is justified, and it has value.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:52:04 AM

invest in crypto is still promising. even this is better than before because a lot of the crypto support to continue to grow. Crypto will die of course not and this is quite impossible. just because the internet is dead might be crypto will also die and even the Government will also not be made dead crypto. If just the banning of course but only a few who could not see the potential and good crypto technology.
Yeah, cryptocurrency is condered as a potential field of our future, probably it will exist till the internet will dissappear. As we all know, crypto is such a great invention which is in relation to computer and internet. In fact, our life depends much on these advanced technologies because it brings us great useful, convenient as well as modern. I don’t think that governments can control digital currency era, because it’s a part of modern and convenience especially in current situation of the whole world. Moreover, people in modern life are more likely to be interested in fast, convenience and the like, I therefore believe that crypto will last for a very long time.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Government will not kill cryptocurrency, they will turn to support and develop cryptocurrency and use crypto instead of physical cash. I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency, it will be mass adoption worldwide.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:02:59 AM

If you think theoretically, yes. The state is able to kill a crypt. How do you ask? Imagine China. It laid the death penalty for drugs. If all the governments recognize cryptocurrency in no law. And the death penalty will be the penalty for cryptocurrency transactions. Then yes. Or they will announce it in a way to finance terarizm.  Cool  And they also see the harsh law. Grin

But this is a little possible. Each state lives its own life. And once banned in one. All financial flows will go to another country.
I think so far countries have not been able to ban cryptocurrency. Although they are trying so hard to tear off a piece. Grin
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Conditions for the development of the market are not very good. Altcoin prices are declining. Market participants can not get good trading results. However, it is clearly visible - the government can no longer stop cryptography. Crypto will not die, participants will become more and more.
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?

We are not fortune tellers you know. But i can say to you I think crypto will last forever.
I think crypto can not die. Because our technology getting better day by day. we have to digital money in the future and crypto is the best way for that.
Goverment can not kill the crypto only they can cause some price drop or they can cause huge price drop but they can not kill the crypto. They need to shut down internet. That is the only way for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: