Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 09:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: future??  (Read 3280 times)
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

I think crypto has already entered our daily life and this is only the beginning of the path and the main idea of crypto is decentralization, although the governments of the countries are stoping with this process!
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

No, government can't kill crypto due to decentralization.
Future is bright, because crypto industry is constantly developing and number of transactions is increasing!
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

Well, I would say nobody knows tomorrow neither what holds the future. Though we are not fortune tellers, its so clear that crypto has already entered our daily lives and its still part of us. Cryptocurrency indeed holds the future.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

I hope that this is not the death of a cryptocurrency, but on the contrary, the usual growth correction and after it we can grow well

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will live still very long. Perhaps the cryptocurrency is prepared for replacement of dollars and other currency. Perhaps it was started by people who rule the world.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:52:36 PM

It can seams like the world of Crypto is going to end but it is simply far from dying. Cryptocurrency has its way and technic of revolving which means it can't be predict with constant price. People goes on predicting if it's the end of Crypto but I see this is one of the common tooth because the market can't be constant and it gives many people who understands this a big boom when it's time for big bull. Let's not panic and let's go for long term investment. 
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
Nothing is certain here, investing in crypto is risky that is why they always say invest on those you can afford to lose. Volatility of the prices of coins is always a double edged sword. For one it creates opportunity for those who are knowledgeable in this trade and it make someone go from rich to poor if he lack the knowledge.

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

Ok, future is not easy to predict. But we have to beleive in something big can and will happen! The thing it all about solid projects and practical day to day tech. If there is a useful product, then it is very hard to die easily!! Take a look at the ARROUND https://arround.io project. This latter is very useful for the usual person and can make big difference. So the future is with long-lasting projects.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

Conditions for the development of the market are not very good. Altcoin prices are declining. Market participants can not get good trading results. However, it is clearly visible - the government can no longer stop cryptography. Crypto will not die, participants will become more and more.
There are already enough participants of the crypto market. Such participants who, at the slightest price drop, begin to sell their coins to nobody needed.
We need smart investors who understand the prospects and believe in the development of the crypto market.
Serg33vnik

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

If it were possible, it would have already happened.  Cryptocurrency is now gaining its stability and working on security.  Blockchain structure is being upgraded
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. I have seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Now again rapid..almost below expected. Can we sure the investment??
How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

no, the government cannot kill crypto, especially bitcoin, just prohibit and make regulations for it.
this decline is not the first time in crypto trading so its growth is always wide open in the following day or year

weborsha

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

I think crypto has already entered our daily life and this is only the beginning of the path and the main idea of crypto is decentralization, although the governments of the countries are stoping with this process!
Decentralization is a good thing, but it still needs to be regulated at least somehow. If not, it will end up as an anarchy and stop its eistense. We all know that anarchy is the worst scheme ever.

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

Can crypto die?
so, your questions are really relevant. and i can say that i do care aboutthe last one, regarding government intrusion into crypto. thats possible! just imagine how inconvinient it is not to control money

Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Cryptography will not disappear, this is a new and young period of start-ups and decentralized projects. Crypto will be included in all spheres of human life, in the end everything will be replaced by digital technology. I am absolutely sure that cryptography has a bright and distant future.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

Can crypto die?
future is bright here, im telling you. crypto will last till the monet of official admission, after that it will be rebamed and changed a bit but the idea remains the same. that's my prediction Cheesy
De_nis

Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

I think the government will not kill the crypto — it's just not possible, but the transformation has to happen. The government wants to make crypto serve for them!
OTC

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

This is a big question because no one knows the future. I can imagine the world of cryptocurrency. I am just eager to know how it would be like. Things will be easier and better with cryptocurrency.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
akunta

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Can crypto die?
crypto can't die, even the government has no power over it as it wasn't invented or ruled by them. nice conditions, don't you think? crypto will last till the end of the times

abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

I am sure that the crypto currency is at the very beginning of its young age. In general, cryptography is the future of all human civilization. These are promising technologies for the future. Currently, crypto is not experiencing the best time - governments and banks of large countries are trying to create problems for the development of crypto currencies. I think soon the government will come to the government to manage people who understand and believe in the success of crypto.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

I think the market will be more stable in the future but right now the best thing to do is not selling. Invest if you can afford to invest because the prices are good for investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: