Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKET Protocol #1 Top Upcoming Crypto Projects, The Merkle  (Read 109 times)
Artdealer (OP)

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:09:40 AM

Top 4 Upcoming Cryptocurrencies
Prior to the explosion of the cryptocurrency sphere as a whole in 2017, most new projects launched in the absence of initial coin offerings. While this funding method has become the norm throughout the community, it has done so in the presence of massive controversy in regards to the ethics and legitimacy of the ICO model. While it seems as if every upcoming project involves such a crowdsale, it’s important to recognize that there are legitimate ventures operating sans ICOs. Here are four to check out:

1. MARKET PROTOCOL (MKT)
The team behind Market Protocol is working to develop a decentralized derivatives exchange – the first of its kind. Market Protocol will represent an ecosystem of DApps that allow participants to create and execute a variety of trades, trustlessly, with other participants. These contracts will encapsulate functions like margins and futures trading for both cryptocurrency and non-crypto stocks and commodities alike.

Market Protocol will be fueled by its token, MKT, to create contracts, connect traders, act as collateral, and execute trades. The team is currently finalizing its first DApp, contract creation. Soon following will be a DApp that will enable trading capabilities. The team is unsure as to how they will distribute MKT, but they have stated that there are no plans to hold an ICO. Currently, the project’s development is being funded by the team itself.

https://themerkle.com/top-four-upcoming-cryptocurrencies-sans-icos/
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:46:14 AM

Is this not similar to what Fortuna team is doing, correct me if I am wrong. Derivate market is not that profitable the was people make it to sound like. I will definite keep watching over this if it generate a lot of hype, because hype is one thing in the space that is a good tool for short term profit in ICO investing
MARKET Protocol

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Is this not similar to what Fortuna team is doing, correct me if I am wrong. Derivate market is not that profitable the was people make it to sound like. I will definite keep watching over this if it generate a lot of hype, because hype is one thing in the space that is a good tool for short term profit in ICO investing

At this time there is no plan for an ICO,  but  we would love it if you join our newsletter to stay up to date https://www.marketprotocol.io/#newsletter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: