Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 06:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Platform  (Read 119 times)
iRespo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Do you know EOS and its features? How is it better than Ethereum?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 3875

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

As I really can't explain much about EOS(as I feel like I don't know that much about it), I suggest watching Ivan on Tech's YouTube video about this topic instead:

What is the difference between EOS and Ethereum? Programmer explains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxKqKVsLYLA

Curated Crypto Airdrop Database
Pibe

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

EOS is probably the most centralized crypto that exists. Even more than Ripple . They even banned some addresses for apparently scamming. It works like a bank, they could take your money if they waned to. I would stay away from it.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 3875

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

EOS is probably the most centralized crypto that exists. Even more than Ripple . They even banned some addresses for apparently scamming. It works like a bank, they could take your money if they waned to. I would stay away from it.

I knew EOS was centralized as hell, but banning addresses? Now that's next level LOL. EOS has so many red flags to begin with that I really don't know why people invest in it.

Also..
Article XV – Termination of Agreement: A Member is automatically released from all revocable obligations under this Constitution 3 years after the last transaction signed by that Member is incorporated into the blockchain. After 3 years of inactivity an account may be put up for auction and the proceeds distributed to all Members according to the system contract provisions then in effect for such redistribution.

Curated Crypto Airdrop Database
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: