Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2024, 02:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Platform  (Read 125 times)
iRespo (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Do you know EOS and its features? How is it better than Ethereum?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 3880

📟 t3rminal.xyz

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

As I really can't explain much about EOS(as I feel like I don't know that much about it), I suggest watching Ivan on Tech's YouTube video about this topic instead:

What is the difference between EOS and Ethereum? Programmer explains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxKqKVsLYLA

» t3rminal.xyz «
Telegram Alert Bots for Traders
Pibe

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

EOS is probably the most centralized crypto that exists. Even more than Ripple . They even banned some addresses for apparently scamming. It works like a bank, they could take your money if they waned to. I would stay away from it.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 3880

📟 t3rminal.xyz

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

EOS is probably the most centralized crypto that exists. Even more than Ripple . They even banned some addresses for apparently scamming. It works like a bank, they could take your money if they waned to. I would stay away from it.

I knew EOS was centralized as hell, but banning addresses? Now that's next level LOL. EOS has so many red flags to begin with that I really don't know why people invest in it.

Also..
Article XV – Termination of Agreement: A Member is automatically released from all revocable obligations under this Constitution 3 years after the last transaction signed by that Member is incorporated into the blockchain. After 3 years of inactivity an account may be put up for auction and the proceeds distributed to all Members according to the system contract provisions then in effect for such redistribution.

» t3rminal.xyz «
Telegram Alert Bots for Traders
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: