Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOBx Tokens? What's this token?  (Read 1081 times)
Daddyj2 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:44:13 AM

Anybody got BOBx tokens there? I can't find anywhere where did I get this and how did I get this. If anybody can give me their BCT thread I would be very great full. Thanks

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Imfadil

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

Even i have received 1500 bobx token... confused and i have never ever registered or heard about this token... i guess its by mistake or a fraud
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:35:46 PM

Even i have received 1500 bobx token... confused and i have never ever registered or heard about this token... i guess its by mistake or a fraud
Maybe you get silent token from gosht.hold and wait..maybe it will launch with high price at the market..so hold a long time to go budd

Imfadil

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

It was the random airdrop of bob's repair ico.. .so just enjoy the free tokens.. expect this token to reach moon.. Wink

join their telegram chat and spoke to the admin.. they said its technical and its a random airdrop.. telegram chat above 50k members dude.. seems like a very legit ico..
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

I have also received few tokens, can you tell me at what price they are selling these tokens in their ico? the first thing i thought when i saw those tokens was that may be they sent the promotional tokens with no value to promote their project and real tokens but may be these are the real tokens as well, so lets wait and watch.

Imfadil

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

IT IS THE REAL TOKEN AND JUST CONFIRMED WITH THEM.. IT WAS THE RANDOM PICK AND THATS WHAT THE TELEGRAM GROUP ADMIN SAID... THIS TOKEN IS WORTH 0.25 ETHER AT THE MOMENT.. YOU CAN CHECK THE SITE BOBSREPAIR.COM
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

You are so lucky, you have received the real stuff ! I guess you are already in the Bob's Repair telegram group, so you should check the pinned message from there where it says this: "Received BOBx? Please Pm @bobsrepair or @alexchristopher
Our Airdrop is closed and in order to be eligible you need stay in our telegram and continue following us on twitter. "
By the way, 1500 BOB coins = 150$ !

Daddyj2 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:01:44 AM

I just check all the telegram channels I joined and there was no Bobs repair group on my list. Anyways thanks for the info guys appreciate it I will just feel that I was very lucky to have this tokens and will see how if it worth something in the future.  Grin

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:29:02 AM

On which exchange can we trade bob repair tokens? I have them also.
Have they paid all the bounties or is this just an airdrop as people are saying?
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

On which exchange can we trade bob repair tokens? I have them also.
Have they paid all the bounties or is this just an airdrop as people are saying?
The tokens are not live on exchanges yet because the main sale is not finished yet( it will finish on 30 April).So most likely the tokens will be live on exchanges at the begging of May.
Also, they didn't pay any bounties yet, that was only an airdrop that was just for some random lucky winners that they have picked.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

Nice info for Bob tokens. May we know more details what is the purpose of their ICO? and how high is the potential that this Bobx token will be a success.

If you an also pin point the exchanges on May it will be a great help to us

CAMEO75

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

I just check all the telegram channels I joined and there was no Bobs repair group on my list. Anyways thanks for the info guys appreciate it I will just feel that I was very lucky to have this tokens and will see how if it worth something in the future.  Grin

I also received 1500 bobx chips and 11 other chips, that's good but I do not know why
Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:04 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 04:54:15 PM by Legion13

Received 1500 tokens four times. I am not even kidding. I have 6000 Bobx Tokens in my ether address. I might have signed for the Airdrop or not which I don't even remember.

I will contact them on Telegram and let you guys know whats all this bogus going on here.

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
tema39

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

You are so lucky, you have received the real stuff ! I guess you are already in the Bob's Repair telegram group, so you should check the pinned message from there where it says this: "Received BOBx? Please Pm @bobsrepair or @alexchristopher
Our Airdrop is closed and in order to be eligible you need stay in our telegram and continue following us on twitter. "
By the way, 1500 BOB coins = 150$ !
why did you decide that 1500 BOB coins = 150$?
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

You are all talking about BOBx tokens guys, but I think the right Ticker of Bobs repair ICO is just "BOB" and not BOBx!! So maybe someone just tricked you with his fake tokens =/
Daddyj2 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

You are all talking about BOBx tokens guys, but I think the right Ticker of Bobs repair ICO is just "BOB" and not BOBx!! So maybe someone just tricked you with his fake tokens =/

This might be also true. Someone sends us fake tokens and was waiting to have a good price and sold all his tokens for ETH and left all the holders in air.

Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

BOBx is a tradable promotional token of Bob's Repair that was distributed to some accounts on the Ethereum network.

1 BOBx = 1 BOB up to 5% of your purchase during the main sale.

So, for example, if you buy $1000 USD worth of BOB tokens you can get an extra 500 BOB tokens as a gift by trading your BOBx in for them

from https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/eos/post/p_896302/BTC
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

Bob's my uncle. I say forget about the discount, let's get BOBx listed and rock and roll from there. Grin
SamBee

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

In two words it's spam-tokens nothing more.  Grin
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

Looks like just another promotional stunt before tokensale. I have enough of those wierd useless tokens airdropping from nowhere, messing my wallet. There should be an option to lock address on ethereum network, so we won't recieve anything without permission...

BOBx is a tradable promotional token of Bob's Repair that was distributed to some accounts on the Ethereum network.

1 BOBx = 1 BOB up to 5% of your purchase during the main sale.

So, for example, if you buy $1000 USD worth of BOB tokens you can get an extra 500 BOB tokens as a gift by trading your BOBx in for them

from https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/eos/post/p_896302/BTC

Is this confirmed? Any more official source for this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: