Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (HIRING) Community Manager for ICOs - BlitzCrypto  (Read 350 times)
BlitzCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

Job Description

BlitzCrypto is looking for a qualified community manager to join our team! If you are a responsible, attentive and tech-savvy person, we would like to get to know you!

Our ideal candidate must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and must be able to develop and promote engaging content.  Previous experience with PR, social media platforms (i.e. Telegram, GitHub, Reddit) and promotional events is important.  You should be able to moderate online and offline conversations, actively engaging with the members of various communities we will be working with.

As our firm caters to blockchain startups, knowledge and insight about the cryptocurrency space is critical.  We want community managers who are able to develop engaging content and who also share a passion for the crypto space.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at hello@blitzcrypto.io

Responsibilities

Provide engaging text, image and video content for accounts and communities
Create, manage and grow the firm’s presence through various platforms
Respond to comments and member queries in a timely and professional manner
Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews and criticism
Build relationships with customers, potential investors and industry professionals
Prepare documents focusing on the performance and future prospects of various firms

Requirements

Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Must be proficient in English
Proficiency in other languages is an advantage but not mandatory
Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
Previous involvement in online marketing or marketing channels
Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Experience launching and maintaining projects and/or community initiatives
Ability to interpret online traffic and customer engagement metrics
Maintain consistent communication with Head of Operations and other teams at BlitzCrypto

Instructions to apply:

Please email us the links to your social bitcoin/blockchain profiles to hello@blitzcrypto.io. Use subject line “Community Manager”.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

Hello. We can help you with community management. Contact me on telegram @mcay10
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Airdrops, translations, bumping services? if you are going to launch more than 1 ICO, you'd need some distraction to keep your investors entertained.
I'd suggest you to hire alia, she can help you with oral, verbal related activities.

🖤😏
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

Hi there BlitzCrypto!

My team Mosspole would definitely be interested in managing your community!
For more information and inquiries please contact me on Telegram!

https://t.me/wenzani
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

Job Description

BlitzCrypto is looking for a qualified community manager to join our team! If you are a responsible, attentive and tech-savvy person, we would like to get to know you!

Our ideal candidate must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and must be able to develop and promote engaging content.  Previous experience with PR, social media platforms (i.e. Telegram, GitHub, Reddit) and promotional events is important.  You should be able to moderate online and offline conversations, actively engaging with the members of various communities we will be working with.

As our firm caters to blockchain startups, knowledge and insight about the cryptocurrency space is critical.  We want community managers who are able to develop engaging content and who also share a passion for the crypto space.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at hello@blitzcrypto.io

Responsibilities

Provide engaging text, image and video content for accounts and communities
Create, manage and grow the firm’s presence through various platforms
Respond to comments and member queries in a timely and professional manner
Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews and criticism
Build relationships with customers, potential investors and industry professionals
Prepare documents focusing on the performance and future prospects of various firms

Requirements

Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Must be proficient in English
Proficiency in other languages is an advantage but not mandatory
Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
Previous involvement in online marketing or marketing channels
Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Experience launching and maintaining projects and/or community initiatives
Ability to interpret online traffic and customer engagement metrics
Maintain consistent communication with Head of Operations and other teams at BlitzCrypto

Instructions to apply:

Please email us the links to your social bitcoin/blockchain profiles to hello@blitzcrypto.io. Use subject line “Community Manager”.

I have sent you an Email. please check it.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

I had sent you an email . However , creating content , managing social platforms are bit extra for such work . You have not disclosed the payment details either . Hope you will update it asap and people would be able to decide more precisely .
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:38:05 AM

If you guys are looking for an experience crypto community managers, give a try on those known blockchains or ICO marketing companies. Crowdcreate (www.crowdcreate.us) is one of those top companies. They don't just offer one manager but as well as two or more that will handle your community 24/7. As well as it helps the ICO on getting its exposure in public.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Just in case you are in need of a person that can best manage your community, feel free to message me on telegram:

@cabalism13

Language:
Filipino
Japanese
English

Multi-Tasking Jobs are accepted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: