Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for Philippines  (Read 534 times)
Razordreamz (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:32:31 AM

I live in Canada, and the government will match any donation to the Philippines for aid until Dec 9th. So I've made a wallet (1U3bVpxYXki68L5ATDXEcQRZF1ZQsKpyL) that you can donate bitcoin to. I'll transfer the BTC to CAD and then submit it to help in the Philippines. And since the Canadian government matches our contribution every BTC you send will get doubled!

Do what you can to help out and enjoy the fact that every BTC you donate gets doubled! (thanks Canada....)
deninart

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:51:19 AM

I do not trust you.
Is anybody trust him?

blockchain.info 1U3bVpxYXki68L5ATDXEcQRZF1ZQsKpyL  - No. Transactions
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:53:15 AM

Why should we trust you? Also where's the proof that the government would match our donations? Seems like one of those "LIKE MY STATUS AND FACEBOOK DONATES A DOLLAR" kind of bullshit here.

lmao
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 05:54:21 AM

If you want to help the Philippines here's a legit place.

http://www.fr33aid.com/1311/aid-for-phillippines-typhoon-victims/

They have almost 10 btc so far

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:00:54 AM

lol, this is the kind of world we live in. a smart person would neither trust the OP nor the website ^ just linked. it's not that people want to punish people in the philippines, it's just that.. how do you know who to trust?
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 06:13:47 AM

lol, this is the kind of world we live in. a smart person would neither trust the OP nor the website ^ just linked. it's not that people want to punish people in the philippines, it's just that.. how do you know who to trust?
I couldn't agree more.  It's a sad world we live in.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:27:43 AM

I suggest exchanging your BTC to fiat money and donate it to Red Cross Philippines instead.

lmao
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: