Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:08:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty] Neureal.net, a limitless ability to forecast the future!  (Read 323 times)
IServeTheOracle (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

I really liked that the team wrote the following. "Instead, the teams in this situation often feel comfortable, simply throwing money at problems.This led to the death of many projects and it is to the fact that ICO projects and blockchain have so far entered into force." Before that, they wrote about the method of freezing funds, so that there was no temptation to merge the project. This inspires respect.

Thanks for saying so! I really do appreciate it! If you have any input on how we can improve on that we would welcome it! All 3 core team members are available to talk in both our telegram, and our weekly livestream! Hope to see you around!
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

I think that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I wish you all the best
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

I think that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I wish you all the best

Thank you for saying so! We would love to see you become part of our community! Head over to our website and click the telegram link if you are interested!
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

Good porject!!! I hope you successful

Reserve Translate Bounty

BitcoinTalk Name: sadness4me
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1718690
Language: Vietnamese
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1utoIh2Ww3s2UBpuu7oEjLwX4iq9crw6AozJdXOTj4Ac/edit?usp=sharing
Eth Address: 0xa2bb4F694cf9b23382DF049D94Cd6F55F6DA0981
Email: phanthekhuongts@gmail.com
Telegram: @thosanthuong

Please PM or email me if you accept.

Here is a link to our bounty program, the translation section is inside that! Please go thru the submission process there, I am sure we would LOVE a translation into Vietnamese.
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:44:55 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 09:34:54 PM by IServeTheOracle

how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Bounty Program is now live, here is a link to sign up! https://help.neureal.ai
matinauthherll

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.

New in the sense that we have been in stealth mode, but we have actually been working on this since 2013! We now have a working product and are trying to raise the money required to finish it for public release! We are happy to have you!
poppapop456

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

the more that provide support and positive feedback about this project, and I think this project is indeed promising, and no doubt if this project could later give a great result.
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:58:51 AM

Wish you good luck with your project! And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?
abazakolala

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:11:36 AM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Smiley
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:12:26 AM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Smiley

The Team section should link directly to our LinkedIn profiles, tho you can also meet and talk to us personally in the telegram on during our weekly community live stream!
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

Wish you good luck with your project! And tell me what is the maximum amount limit?

Great question, sorry for the late response. There will only ever be 1 Billion tokens ever created.
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

We are going to be having some fantastic updates and announcing an expansion to our bounty program tonight on our weekly Community Livestream! Join us to find out how you can become a part of this revolution in Artificial Intelligence with us! Details about the Livestream, including links, are posted in the main telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/C8JtFkMMkD2O6skOEaFn7Q
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

Hey guys, quick update! The Token Generation event is coming up soon, and here is a quick video explainer of our project!

Enjoy!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl9DoKyMwD8
IServeTheOracle (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:15:16 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 06:40:25 PM by IServeTheOracle

Check it out! you can earn Neureal tokens just for drawing! Watch the video, and click the link in the description to find out more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaqilSOaFg8
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: