Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 04:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Blade erupter problems  (Read 493 times)
bryckhaus (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:38:25 AM

So I have 3x 10.7Mh v2 blade erupter. I have searched my problem here and found the same problem but no answer. here is the link...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3060500.0

Basically it stop or goes idle at 7-8 minutes. Or 1000 shares and does a restart. I'm mining on slush's pool with a stratum server. I have a Verizon router also.

I have tried bypassing the switch, using only one blade, a different pool, bfgminer, different PSU, set Qos for the 4 IP's to high... Nothing helps.

All 3 reset at about the same time.

I will try going next door with my laptop and try a different router and service.
i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:12:24 AM

Make sure its not getting hot, if that is not an issue. try a different router my router wasn't good enough to handle mining without lag or disconnecting
sjmoore00

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:18:39 PM

I was just having a similar issue yesterday running a single blade on a back plane with an HP power supply.  I was worried it was the heat and maybe I fried the board or something.  Mine were actually restarting every 2 minutes or so.  I tried all sorts of changes like BFGMiner, different pools, ect...  Finally, I shut everything down for about 4 hours to fully cool and when I restarted, same issue. 

Then I stumbled across this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306556.0 that mentioned problems with wireless.  So I then disabled the wireless on my Att Uverse gateway.  Once I did that, it started working again perfectly.  Been up for about 10 hours now solid.       

Based on the time that the proxy started to slow, it matches with when my wife came home and when her cell phone would have connected via wifi to our home network.  I was able to run a smart TV and my cell phone during the day with no issues, but they were connecting to a second wifi network on another router that is connected to the Uverse gateway via network cable.  So my conclusion is that I can not run the wireless on the same router/gateway that the blades are plugged into.  It is possible this is a problem with the phone and the constant connection, or maybe a setting could be changed in the gateway.  I am open to suggestions, but for now just disabling the wifi got my blade back to full strength.
Good Luck. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: