Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can people you've never done business with give you negative rep?  (Read 640 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:07:07 AM

Let's see, I have 1, 2, 3, 4 people who left negative feedback for my transaction with squall from a year ago.  Yet, for some reason, squall has not left any negative trust.

Why is it these people that never did business with me feel the need to negate my reputation on this forum while the guy who lost the money hasn't even done so himself?

Why do people feel they have to speak for squall?  It would be more appropriate if squall was the only one to leave negative feedback for this transaction, but this is not the case.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 06:27:27 AM

Let's see, I have 1, 2, 3, 4 people who left negative feedback for my transaction with squall from a year ago.  Yet, for some reason, squall has not left any negative trust.

Why is it these people that never did business with me feel the need to negate my reputation on this forum while the guy who lost the money hasn't even done so himself?

Why do people feel they have to speak for squall?  It would be more appropriate if squall was the only one to leave negative feedback for this transaction, but this is not the case.

Maybe Squall thinks you will stop repaying him should he leave you negative trust?  You've made only one payment in over a year.

People don't need to do business with you to know you cannot be trusted.  You show us daily via your posts how "trustworthy" and "sane" you really are.   Wink  I was also there when Squall lent you the coins, and when you defaulted.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:43:43 AM

Because there is no real way to keep track of transactions taking place between users
whitemage

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:55:52 PM

Let's see, I have 1, 2, 3, 4 people who left negative feedback for my transaction with squall from a year ago.  Yet, for some reason, squall has not left any negative trust.

Why do people feel they have to speak for squall?  It would be more appropriate if squall was the only one to leave negative feedback for this transaction, but this is not the case.

You just mention that you scam squall, thats enough to get you some negative trust...

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:52:18 PM

This is just karma, dank, so there isn't much you can do beyond doing your best to right the wrongs you have inflicted upon your victim, and hope for the best.

BTW. You're still tagged as a scammer, do you believe that not having the negative feedback would result in people perceiving you differently?

Signature space available for rent.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:48:03 PM

You just mention that you scam squall, thats enough to get you some negative trust...
Are you serious?  Since when is failing to pay somebody because of other financial downfalls in your life scamming someone?

A scammer is someone who has the set intentions of stealing money for personal gain.  What the hell kind of scammer wins 75 BTC, pays back 22 BTC and starts paying the rest off the next year?

It's pretty clear that I am not a scammer or I would have dipped a long time ago.

You all are the ones who are hurt from this in the end.  My message of unconditional love, the concept that will flip the world upside down, would more easily be accepted and absorbed into the community if I didn't have a scammer tag misrepresenting me causing humans to instinctively judge before they see the whole picture.

Perhaps I should move along and let you guys teach yourself.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 07:51:54 PM

That would be awesome - thank you dank.

Just make sure you keep paying squall back.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:24:23 PM

I know a negative entity, demon, like you would love if the word of love left the forum, it's been your intentions all along, you clearly have a bigger agenda than you'd like us to know, it's the only realistic way someone could result to such consistent, childish, slanderous tactics against people spreading the word of god.

You leave a very negative footprint on the world, vod, and I'm quite sure you are very well aware of this yet you chose to anyhow.  You're accumulating a lot of negative karma and it will pinch you in the ass when the world has turned and a new day is dawned.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 11:44:55 PM

I know a negative entity, demon, like you would love if the word of love left the forum, it's been your intentions all along, you clearly have a bigger agenda than you'd like us to know, it's the only realistic way someone could result to such consistent, childish, slanderous tactics against people spreading the word of god.

Please don't say you are going to leave and give people hope if you are just lying.  Sad

You have a lot of hate in you dank, and this forum will be better off without you.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:54:38 PM

You have a lot of hate in you dank, and this forum will be better off without you.
This just confirmed my belief that you're a internet shill working for the government to spread misinformation, as all your other false statements do.

Nobody would seriously tell the guy claiming to be the second coming of jesus that he has a lot of hate in him after he has posted the word of love publicly, despite ridicule, for over a year.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: