Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Correct action  (Read 259 times)
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

Market has a great arguments for a big increase as more as we could see in the end of the 2017. Significantly the whole market has attracted international direct finance investments, including the big guys. It should be seen as a guarantee of success. Richest people wound't join it if they couldn't see a prospective.
We are as a mass of people undoubtedly manage the market. In turn, we are exposed to a complex mixture of news mainly mass media news. Such reality and hamster's irrational actions aggravate the situation.
Make any positive contribution into the whole activity for your personal profit. I do my best even at my cost. The point is that next big increase will be probably based mostly on a lot of exposure as before and I'am sure we can arrange for a big hype ourselves. Most of you do that but many of you don't and my message is for people who don't. It works like network marketing. Fuck mass media news leave it. Advertise cryptocurrency no matter what. Be positive and stay positive for yourself and for people around you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:08:55 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 12:59:13 PM by peter0425

Market has a great arguments for a big increase as more as we could see in the end of the 2017. Significantly the whole market has attracted international direct finance investments, including the big guys. It should be seen as a guarantee of success. Richest people wound't join it if they couldn't see a prospective.
I really don't know if big guys joining the crypto sphere is a guarantee for success. We have seen that they can manipulate the price anytime they want and us casuals are the one suffering. Maybe short term yes it could made a significant impact, but what worries me is the long term effect.

We are as a mass of people undoubtedly manage the market. In turn, we are exposed to a complex mixture of news mainly mass media news. Such reality and hamster's irrational actions aggravate the situation.
Make any positive contribution into the whole activity for your personal profit. I do my best even at my cost. The point is that next big increase will be probably based mostly on a lot of exposure as before and I'am sure we can arrange for a big hype ourselves. Most of you do that but many of you don't and my message is for people who don't. It works like network marketing. Fuck mass media news leave it. Advertise cryptocurrency no matter what. Be positive and stay positive for yourself and for people around you.
The next big pump will come if there are a lot of positive news that will come our way. Lightning Network could be one, but it is still on test mode so we don't know when its going to be rolled out. Of course we need to be positive here, we have ensure so many negative news coming from the media from the beginning, but it doesn't mean that we are going to be affected in the long run.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

I really don't know if big guys joining the crypto sphere is a guarantee to success. We have seen that they can manipulate the price anytime they want and us casuals are the one suffering. Maybe short term yes it could made a significant impact, but what worries me is the long term effect.

The next big pump will come if there are a lot of positive news that will come our way. Lightning Network could be one, but it is still on test mode so we don't know when its going to be rolled out. Of course we need to be positive here, we have ensure so many negative news coming from the media from the beginning, but it doesn't mean that we are going to be affected in the long run.

Yes it doesn't mean that we are going to be affected we are, people are... The point is that people are affected by other people too, I happen to say other people my negative opinion about crypto and they didn't join it, well I don't want people to make this mistake
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

The correct action that we must implement is to get into bitcoins at this point of time. The price is now stable and we can only expect for the price to increase. Bitcoin is still young and the price is still too low before we can say bitcoin has matured. There are still many people in the world that have not yet entered into this field but are already planning to go in.
dylan jayden

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

You must look for reputable sources. Another important thing that traders always embrace is market news. This virtual currency market is extremely important news. Because the virtual currency market is so small, it's just a grain of sand in other markets. Therefore, only bad news can lead to market up and down quickly. Therefore, the information is very important. So how to get information of the money you are absorbing or the most general information related to Bitcoin.  Cheesy
Farrer Lewis

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

I encourage you to become a diligent miner. This is the simplest of the ways you can make money from the Bitcoin market, but you need to have a large capital of $ 2500 or more. There are many places to sell specialized Bitcoin digging machines.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

The rich people wont give use guarantee,it might be the reason why the market is going to be more complicated as most of these billionaires are going to play bitcoin's value,those small fishes like us will be much affected as the market is going to be more volatile and unpredicted,these people will do their thing,to make money from the small ones.

judy1409

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

I think you are researching information. There is a lot of information right now that makes you feel panicky during the birth of electronic money, so all the information is for reference. Just read it and leave it. Nothing is absolutely correct as there is nothing absolutely wrong. Everything is worth it. The more you want to understand a problem, then you have to spend time and learn thoroughly before making a decision.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

There will always be an opposition,  do not that bitcoin and altcoin is practically giving power to the people by this act of decentralization and is not every government that is happy with it, but that should not scare us the correct action to take as members of this community  is to promote bitcoin on every platform.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

the worst part of all is the media gee christ!
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

In my opinion all have their respective portions in something if the mass media gives such a wide range of news that it is their job to attract the attention of the readers and they then feel in the luck because many read their mass media as well as we continue to do positive news about the existence of crypto currency or bitcoin so that those who are out there understand and know about the benefits of bitcoin so that we get the results of positive news that we provide. That's my opinion. Thank you
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

In one blog I read very good advice from a good person. He wrote about whales, giants who manipulate crypto currency, and have the biggest influence on it. These are the same people who own all the gold and dollars of the World. Their main task is to buy all bitcoins at the lowest price. And on this our most important task with you is not to sell, in any case, bitcoins, even when the price is very low.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

I really don't know if big guys joining the crypto sphere is a guarantee to success. We have seen that they can manipulate the price anytime they want and us casuals are the one suffering. Maybe short term yes it could made a significant impact, but what worries me is the long term effect.

Yes it doesn't mean that we are going to be affected we are, people are... The point is that people are affected by other people too, I happen to say other people my negative opinion about crypto and they didn't join it, well I don't want people to make this mistake
I believe that people must not easily believe to others people decision or opinion for what I knew is that we are created with our personal activity and personal life no one knows about your abilities more than yourself. So try to keep your belirve on something without depending to others. Never let others ruin your believe or else all of you will disappear without any profit gain.
kukukoko

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

rightnow the best action is wait for the market recover, and buy if you have money, i recomended wait when bitcoin $5000.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

All you have to apply is to get into Bitcoin at this point. The price is now stable and we can only expect the price to go up. Bitcoin is young and the price is still too low before you can say that Bitcoin has matured. It attracts the attention of the readers and they then feel lucky because reading a lot of mass media out there understand and know about the benefits of Bitcoin.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

rightnow the best action is wait for the market recover, and buy if you have money, i recomended wait when bitcoin $5000.
you will regret waiting for the $ 5k bitcoin price, because that will not happen, the $ 6k position will be seen as the lowest value of bitcoin, so if you have the funds you should immediately buy

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

There are two types of news about the market; natural and artificial.
The news which are created because of some positive acts are natural ; e.g. the projects which sold coins for their ICO and now the project starts giving profit; naturally the price of the coin will go up.  If the coin is having goodwill in the market and has established itself like a leader in the market; then other coins also may follow it.
There are artificial reasons too; like some speculators spreading rumors and people believing those rumors; and the price moving up down.
This will always be true that the many small fish will become prey to the big fish.  Intelligent fish which may be able to save themselves will only grow for long life.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

That's the ideal action we should take to improve bitcoin popularity.As you can see,there're some people that only care about the price and didn't do nothing beside buy,sell or hold.I hope that more people will realize the importance of bitcoin popularity that affect big investor.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

What is the best action we do now, I think the best correct action to do now is invest in bitcoin get involved on it because you don't know what the future brings. .
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

What is the best action we do now, I think the best correct action to do now is invest in bitcoin get involved on it because you don't know what the future brings. .

we can invest in bitcoin if we still have balance because I think it's only for people which have a big balance in their account and the rest people getting stuck in the highest price so they cannot sell it right now. but I agree with you that this is a good time to buy bitcoin because we can see the price is below than $6000. I think this is the lowest price of bitcoin until now but be careful as we still don't know what will happen later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄