Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:20:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitfloor refund  (Read 646 times)
Joenaes (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:34:11 AM

Did anyone get their bitfloor refund already?
I have been messaging them for ages but they never reply. I did however get an automated reply that made me quiet angry:

"Our records indicate you still have USD funds at bitfloor. BitFloor is no longer operating and you are required to withdraw your funds. Please login to bitfloor.com and fill out the information required after opening your IAFCU account.

At this time, we can only process US based user refunds and are working in a solution for international refunds.

You MUST login to your bitfloor.com account and fill out the online form to receive your funds.

cheers,
~Roman"

I am a non-US citizen, so maybe the problem lies here, but since I have over 5k US there, I would like to see this solved eventually.

Anyone else still waiting?
firstlast

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:59:28 AM

Do you have any friends in the states that could help you out? Grin
Joenaes (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:06:35 AM

Havent really tought about that. They wont question my sudden change of details? Tongue

I can give it a try I guess.
Joenaes (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:09:11 AM

Hmm, now after logging into my account, my balance there is 0.
Just 3 days ago it was 5k+. I didnt get any email notification nor is there any added money in my bank account.

Obviously support is not replying either Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: