Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IT pro needed for a NEW venture backed bitcoin startup company!  (Read 1024 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:24:59 AM

I have a product that's in the patenting process and I want to make it one of the first supplements that will accept cryptocurrency as a payment method to not only spread the word of BTC and other cryptocurrencies, from the digital realm (gamers etc) to the irl realm of health and fitness (seems to me that most people that are hearing about it are not actively in the gym, due to how busy people are these days, being a past personal trainer I saw this myself, having known about BTC when they were between $20-100! Back when I played World Of Warcraft and traded the digital currency within that game for money* Overall I want the business I'm involved in to beyond spread word and inform people in the power behind an encrypted globally recognized tender such as the currency BTC and other AltCoins (www.Coinwarz.com)
I'm all ears for anyone willing to help! I'm looking for the best and brightest IT pro in the bitcoin community to be the lead developer in a venture backed bitcoin startup company.  The ideal candidate would have at least several years of web application development experience, having built applications from the ground up.  A solid understanding of oop and software architecture is a must.  Experience in a start-up environment is a plus, or just being super hard working, ambitious, self motivated, and creative! Thanks for your time!

Compensation can be in the form of equity or a salary, or somewhere in-between.

If interested, please send your answers to the following questions to rossulbricht at gmail dot com

1) What are your qualifications for this position?
2) What interests you about trading and even mining cryptocurrencies such as BTC + Many Alts currencies.
3) What interests you the most about having a encrypted global currency and what are your ideas in regards to utilizing this new playground into something innovative and new?

From there, we can talk about things like compensation and of course references, and I would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns in regards to what I have as a business proposal.  Thanks in advance to anyone interested!  If anyone knows another good place to recruit, I am all ears! Thanks again!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DerKorb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:38:32 AM

I'm not sure if moving this to the project development forum was the right decision. It may take some time until you get an answer from ross ulbricht.
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 06:55:31 PM

I'm not sure if moving this to the project development forum was the right decision. It may take some time until you get an answer from ross ulbricht.

sincerely looking for someone with these traits. Funny how you noticed that!

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: