Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency are you currently buying during a dip?  (Read 3961 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:56:20 PM

I have some altcoins but I'm not investing more. The only coin I'm trying to hoard now is bitcoin. I've decided to do it in this bear market where altcoins got slaughtered compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin holds its value in bear market much better than altcoins and this factor tipped the scales to its favor. I sold most of my altcoins from 2017 and used the money to buy more bitcoin.
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:57:48 PM

Well, I am buying only top altcoins like bnb and ripple, litecoin before halving. These alts are 100% gainers and they won't drop to 0

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:03:52 PM

Hello guys I like us to share our view on which cryptocurrency you are buying at this dip and reasons  why you think is the best shot to buy during this dip??

If the price is in the dip it's an opportunity to buy for long term hold to wait it again to pump up their price of course nothing else is bitcoin and ethereum that is my choices is a safety choices buying during the market is in the dip.
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:10:20 PM

I get information to invest that is enough to attract ANKR coins, I see very ANKR is very good at investing. I don't force you to invest this. just a notification from me. You can see in the coinmarketcap in more detail...

Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:40:01 PM

I'm buying up as much XSN as I possibly can, and while 99% of you will disregard the project, not even spending 5 mins doing any research on it, I challenge you to do so either way.

$7 mio marketcap - LOT of room to grow
Partnered up with Litecoin to help them on Lightning development
Supported by: Ledger, Trezor, and Xeeda
Making their own Hardware wallet (VIPER)
Multi Currency Wallet with inbuildt 1-click lightning swaps and TOR-integration in open beta
Staking pool, Masternodes As A Service (Completely hands off masternode service, paid in XSN) + Monitoring tool which let's you know by email if your nodes goes down
First project to implement Masternodes, Segwit, Atomic Swaps, and Lightning swaps on mainnet.
Third project to implement lightning on mainnet next to BTC, and LTC.
Helped the PIVX team fix a huge exploit in their seesaw mechanism between masternodes and stakers.
Developing their own Lightning DEX, which provides INSTANT trading, with next to NO fees. Forget about Atmoic DEX solutions with confirmations times, nobody even uses it at this point.

Best of all? All the dApps running on their eco-system is powered by masternodes, which means all these nodes are gonna make a killing providing all kinds of different services, that ENHANCES BTC, and LTC users enourmously.

Do your own research guys Wink
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:31:56 AM

I still buy ether and other altcoins,in which I see a further prospect in their growth
Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:23:10 PM

in my opinion now seeing the market go down like this, I bought Xlm / stelar because this coin is very good and good for future investment at a low price when the market is bullrun. This coin can reach the price of 0.5 $ now is the right time to buy
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:57:01 PM

At this time I started investing in a new project, which is BCNX.  From the first time I followed the development of the Altcoin Project it was very good development.  On the 19th tomorrow is the first launch of the BCNEX exchange and of course it will trade altcoin BCNX Hopefully the price will not disappoint.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:36:09 PM

At this time I started investing in a new project, which is BCNX.  From the first time I followed the development of the Altcoin Project it was very good development.  On the 19th tomorrow is the first launch of the BCNEX exchange and of course it will trade altcoin BCNX Hopefully the price will not disappoint.
I also invest in BCNEX, I hope the price of this token does not disappoint and I can't wait for their exchange to launch, in my opinion this project will be good in the future and they distributed airdrops in the form of XRP so that didn't affect the price of the BCNEX token.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:52:47 PM

There are many very cheap altcoins out of the top 100 ... many will die, some will make us rich, I'm sure ... remember BITCOIN 8-9 years ago was worth less than $ 1
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:42:35 PM

i think hold in ETH, BNB and EOS is still the best choose for this year.
because we can look how it will grow so strong in next year, i know and i can feel it.
in 2020 or 2021 the glory of cryptocurrency will back and all coin will grow.
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:32:20 PM

Today we had a hard drop,  i was expecting BTC to go to 10500, it went to 10200ish.
XRP just went totally crazy, drop like crazy.
Thinking that this could be a good place to buy it.

I think that this would be a good place for btc to bottom and go up like crazy, alts will follow.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:40:00 PM

Today we had a hard drop,  i was expecting BTC to go to 10500, it went to 10200ish.
XRP just went totally crazy, drop like crazy.
Thinking that this could be a good place to buy it.

I think that this would be a good place for btc to bottom and go up like crazy, alts will follow.
I try to buy more BNB. And by my BNB from deposit I try to trade ETH/BNB with the aim to increase BNB. What happens I will see tomorrow. But I'm sure BNB will not dump strong. This coin have some stable features. No strong growth no strong dump.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:46:06 PM

I have purchased some DCTs now, I don't know how this cryptocurrency is. I hope that the next round of bull market will bring me the first bucket of gold.I hope that next year will bring me good luck.

lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 03:12:16 PM

I still buy ether and other altcoins,in which I see a further prospect in their growth
For some months now, don’t you think it is bitcoin that is still quite good to buy at dip from time to time because when you buy bitcoin at dip, you could almost be very sure that there will be a rebound that will make you have an instant profit no matter how little it is. Those altcoins you mentioned is not bad, but I have not been seeing much dip in them because they don’t even rise for one to see a correction that will give us the opportunity to buy at dip.

Look at most altcoins, majority of them are almost going to zero now, and which dip do you get the opportunity to buy again other than the dip you have invested in for some months now, so I feel most focus should be on bitcoin dip for the moment.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:07:39 PM

I think of me as investor, I invest money from my salary. Extra money I have from my salary I invest in crypto-currencies. I`m trying to buy coins I believe in, for
long-term. There are many coins I like and I simply can`t buy all of them during a dip, I simply buy when I can. I believe in one more thing, In long-term it will not be
so important when we bought, as long as that was before the bull-run.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:32:38 AM

Im holding ETH and many other new projects like grabity,clear token,apollo currency,electroneum for long term and presently im buying more miracle tele tokens for staking rewards now that the price is still at 0.21 per token
Im holding SONM and Raven coin as well for long term i belief they will bring good profits when altcoin time comes
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:46:28 AM

Coins such as Ethereum Litecoin EOS are my main investment. Now I am also attracted to coins that have Proof of Stake mining - passive income is always good.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 05:21:43 PM

In my portfolio, the most important assets are Bitcoin, ethereum, Dash and Tron.  But among these coins, I can’t replenish the number of Dash coins today, because they are almost at their high level of $ 94, although the maximum value was $ 111.  I think that in the current state of the cryptocurrency market, buying this coin is a bit unprofitable.
andi pcc

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:35:18 PM

Hello guys I like us to share our view on which cryptocurrency you are buying at this dip and reasons  why you think is the best shot to buy during this dip??
when the cryptocurrency price drops, I prefer to buy XRP coins and also BNB, the movements are very good, compared to the price I bought at the ico project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: