Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Had bad experience with any exchange?  (Read 483 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

That would be cryptopia. I tried to transfer XEM twice to 2 wallets but no xem arrived. I sent ticket about the problem but I received the response after 2 mons of waiting. And they say they will look into it but did nothing.  I've always heard complaints about that exchange and I can say its true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

until now i have no issue with all your exchange list
just hitbtc with the huge withdrawal fee, anything is okay to me

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:29 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:44:35 AM by jaocoincrypto18

I heard lots of bad things about hitbtc, for exemple the high withdrawal fee and also sometimes people cannot withdraw their funds because it dissapear from their balance. But personally I never had any bad experience with Hitbtc.

Indeed, Hitbtc fees is much expensive compared to the other exchanges, my other concern is that if you will deposit your coins to their wallets they will require fees in which i think it is not necessary like the other exchanges that we are free to send to them our coins. Regarding the other services of hitbtc are all fine with me except their fees because it is really expensive.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:37:38 PM

The first exchange I used was Cryptopia which is awful. Terrible! You can read about it in this forum.
That’s why I stopped using it and shifted to Binance. But there are some coins (with good news associated) that are in exchanges other than Binance. Have you ever had any issue with these exchanges? I especially want to know about these guys:
kucoin.com
hitBTC.com
huobi.pro
tidex.com
coss.io
coinexchange.io
livecoin.net
Feel free to talk about other exchanges too. I appreciate sharing your experience. I’m sure you’re not a financial adviser!

I've heard that very common for KuCoin after a issues,or after freezing the account, for a long time you have to wait for a response from the support. About Poloniex recently read something not very good. I have not heard any negative information about other exchangers from your list.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

until now i have no issue with all your exchange list
just hitbtc with the huge withdrawal fee, anything is okay to me
Same is with my case, through exchanges I haven't experienced any issues till date. At times I was not able to make trades because of network congestion and due to the price peaking of specific altcoins. Have got cheated with trading website, tried a lot and unable to retain it back.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

My experience using Cryptopia is whenever i deposited coins on there, it takes too long to confirm.
Also, Cryptopia is a bit suspicious i think, i never shared my password with anyone but looks like someone trying to log in on my cryptopia account.
Kucoin and HitBtc are great so far. Also they're among the list of best exchange right now
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:38:54 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 02:56:36 AM by marcbitcoins

I cad bad experience with those from your list

Hitbtc
Cryptopia
coinexchange

But Hitbtc and Cryptopia made many changes and improvements in last 3 months, so I'm using actively them again. I'm still avoiding coinexchange.

Fortunately i did not feel bad experiences on these exchanges in talking of services but only the fees. Like Hitbtc in which you need to pay the fees when you deposit your coin into their site then cryptopia is much expensive too during withdrawals but security features are better on these exchanges only the fees is much expensive so i suggest Kucoin.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:08:24 AM

I've had a bad exchange with one market but I will not mention the name of the market. it happened when I did witdhdraw but did not get into my wallet and I already gave up on it.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

Cryptopia has been difficult. They've had wallet issues for altcoins, like Bulwark, which really crippled the momentum of some of these coins for a long period of time. Wallet maintenance for almost a month in one case. They charge something like 200k a listing so really these things shouldn't happen.
m.vina

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

I especially want to know about these guys:
kucoin.com

KuCoin is a really good exchange. I' started using it a few months ago as a favor to a friend because he said he was going to receive referral bonuses every time i trade. Seeing as i only trade Ethereum a lot i moved from Poloniex to KuCoin and i must say i am HOOKED. KuCoin has simple and intuitive user experience that makes my trading enjoyable and more profitable too (low fees and many bonuses)!

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:57:30 AM

I heard lots of bad things about hitbtc, for exemple the high withdrawal fee and also sometimes people cannot withdraw their funds because it dissapear from their balance. But personally I never had any bad experience with Hitbtc.
I agree with you and I think HITbtc is the safest exchange place because in recent years I have never discussed the problem at HITbtc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:53:06 AM

Indeed, Hitbtc fees is much expensive compared to the other exchanges, my other concern is that if you will deposit your coins to their wallets they will require fees in which i think it is not necessary like the other exchanges that we are free to send to them our coins. Regarding the other services of hitbtc are all fine with me except their fees because it is really expensive.
Using HitBTC can be costly. I have also experienced having trouble withdrawing my assets from these exchanges. I was very worried because it was a good amount and a week had passed already but my coins.ph account is not receiving it. I have contacted their support but what the support was saying does not give any clarification why my withdrawal is not working. Another week had passed and I feel like giving up but when I checked my wallet, it said it was receiving the amount that I was trying to withdraw for weeks. I just shared my experience, my point here is that exchanges should have good support service especially for their customers or users. Situations like this should be answered and prevented.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

There is no exchanger that is perfect, they all have one problem  or the other. Now when someone desperately want to trade you will see  the exchanger is under maintenance, like Idex have been under maintenance for days and some of the coins I have is only listed in Idex.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

This, of course, depends on taste and convenience are displayed only. In addition, the withdrawal transaction using a small fee is also very much caught the attention of many investors. Binance for me is the right choice.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

I agreed on this,HIBTC is the most bullsh*t exchanges i ever experienced (ofcourse second to yobit ) never tried to make trading or transacting on this site if you dont wanna cry for tomorrow..

This sige had been into many issue just this year,lots of complaint(including me)that until now is waiting for answer,bewate of this exchange
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:34:23 AM

hitBTC bring a lot of problems to me, you need certain amount of coin to trade sometimes it's 10,100,1000 depend from coin, you cant sold all of them if you have 734
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

HitBTC isn't great, the way it doesn't let you put the whole amount of your coins into an order, it has to be a round number. It's a pain as for things that are only tradeable there I now have a lot of small quantities of coins. Also fees have recently increased.
EtherDelta is a real pain as well.

These aren't necessarily problems as such, just personal gripes. In general though I think the smaller exchange, the greater the risk you're taking with your coins. If you have to use one as it's the only place your coin is tradeable, then I would recommend making the trade quickly and then getting your coins out of there and somewhere safer as quickly as you can.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

hitBTC bring a lot of problems to me, you need certain amount of coin to trade sometimes it's 10,100,1000 depend from coin, you cant sold all of them if you have 734
Seems like HIBTC has a lots of followers here,or should i say disclaimer lol..what happens to this once great exchange,why this turns to a devastating site now..i remember when i was just starting here i always use this but now it becomes night mare..wish that one day this problem would be sort out and things wil return to whats past
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

The first exchange I used was Cryptopia which is awful. Terrible! You can read about it in this forum.
That’s why I stopped using it and shifted to Binance. But there are some coins (with good news associated) that are in exchanges other than Binance. Have you ever had any issue with these exchanges? I especially want to know about these guys:
kucoin.com
hitBTC.com
huobi.pro
tidex.com
coss.io
coinexchange.io
livecoin.net
Feel free to talk about other exchanges too. I appreciate sharing your experience. I’m sure you’re not a financial adviser!

Binance got through the hacker attack and seems to improve the security. System allows second authorized through google Authenticator. But I am still afraid of entry using windows. iOS is more protective.

gudvin1988783

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

There was a bad experience with the telegram exchanger Bitcoin. I bought bitcoin in the middle of December and transferred it to the stock exchange. The transaction hung because they indicated a small commission. As a result, I waited for the transaction for 6 days and lost -35% of the asset. And I bought this bitcoin to buy xrp. After that I do not use telegrams for exchangers )
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: