Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advanced Miners Announces the Release of its ICO with ASIC on a 12nm Chip  (Read 70 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

Cryptocurrency proved profitable for people who decided to invest in it from the onset. Over the years, however, several large companies have engulfed the mining market and many individuals no longer find it profitable. Many people miss the benefits of mining now simply because it involves deep knowledge and instruments.

All this was a problem before the introduction of Advanced Miners’ ICO. The company introduced their ICO with ASIC on a 12nm chip. This ASIC yields 28Th twice as much as the S9. One interesting fact about this is that it yields at almost the same price and consumption.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/advanced-miners-announces-ico/

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

So basically they are coming up with a similar plan as was Envion, at the moment Envion is struggling to setup everything and it was one of the biggest mining ico, in such corcumstances i do not think many will be interested in a new mining ico, they should also come up with full ico details like what willbe the frequency of payouts and minimum investment etc.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tuaris

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

I'm having trouble understanding... is this cloud mining or actual hardware to be delivered?

sachin50

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:57:23 AM

Now its safe to mine or trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: