Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Idex membership and Aurora Dao.  (Read 58 times)
donacal (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Idex is confirming one of the best decentralized exchanges.
The system also provides aurora Dao token awards for holders of idex membership holders.
What do you think?
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

The system also provides aurora Dao token awards for holders of idex membership holders.
What do you think?

It's better to have more DEXs.

But Aurora reward ain't coming for free. You are 'buying it' with every order there. While other exchanges have a typical trading fee of 0.1%, IDEX fee is 0.2% and then 50% is paid as Aurora rewards.

nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:22:40 PM

IDEX is definitely the best decentralized exchange in my opinion. Very useful. I think the value will increase further in the future. It can make a lot of sense to invest

Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

What do you think?
I also think that IDEX Membership holders are lucky people because indirectly they have another coin ie Aura Dao. I've been following this bounty project. but I'm a little disappointed with the tokens given by the project. we were promised to get paid with Aura DAO coins but finally we paid with IDEX Membership
donacal (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

IDEX is definitely the best decentralized exchange in my opinion. Very useful. I think the value will increase further in the future. It can make a lot of sense to invest

now I have  about 1/2 idex membership and  I'm received no free aurora Dao every month
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

now I have  about 1/2 idex membership and  I'm received no free aurora Dao every month

Holding IDXM gives you the possibility to choose between free trades or double AURA rewards. The AURA rewards you only get from trading on IDEX not form just holding IDXM. Its used as an icentitive to make people trade on Idex.

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Hello IDEX Membership believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of IDEX Membership at: https://cointopper.com/coin/idexmembership

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: