Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So you want to be a trader?  (Read 213 times)
BWOLF*13 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

As we all know this industry is much more than just a store of value its a representation of Freedom for all. However the reality is that we still need money to create the kind of impact that many want to give and see through. The profession of trading is a bridge to see that come true. If trading is something you are interested in and want to learn the profession/art.Comment below and Ill answer questions.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

The cryptocurrency market is growing. I think entering the market helps me make a quick profit. The market is fluctuating slightly, but today the market has increased again. I really feel confident and excited about this. So I want to become a professional trader in the cryptocurrency market.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

I got more success in investing and holding coins than trading for a quick profit so far in the crypto market. I'm not a full-time trader but only do in a free time and that may be the reason so what I do is just buy some good coins and hold them until its prices go high to sell. This method has given me lot of money in crypto so I want to continue as an investor rather than a day trader.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

I got more success in investing and holding coins than trading for a quick profit so far in the crypto market. I'm not a full-time trader but only do in a free time and that may be the reason so what I do is just buy some good coins and hold them until its prices go high to sell. This method has given me lot of money in crypto so I want to continue as an investor rather than a day trader.

Just like me, I am not a day  trader. I only see the market condition, if bearish come I will become a trader. But at the moment the market as now, I will release the trading and return to the formation of investing. It takes a long time to learn to be a trader, and I am not a clever person to fool data and precisely in predicting price movements.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:15:00 PM

Maybe a bit offtopic, but it is great to see, that cryptocurrencies bring the new generation of traders, who are interested in portfolio management, investments, and so on. Trading cryptos is a new and nice job opportunity if to learn to do it well. One needs only to have a laptop and BTC wallet in order to become a freelancing crypto trader. It is a big benefit and I think during next 5 years cryptomarkets gonna grow so much, that it is hard to imagine right now. Well, it is a perfect time to study the art of trading Smiley
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

I wanna be a trader. Cause one can trade even being old. I'm 36 now, so it's kinda important for me. One more plus to all the pluses of trading.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

As we all know this industry is much more than just a store of value its a representation of Freedom for all. However the reality is that we still need money to create the kind of impact that many want to give and see through. The profession of trading is a bridge to see that come true. If trading is something you are interested in and want to learn the profession/art.Comment below and Ill answer questions.

I find trading as a platform for me to have a better financial status as I aim for my goals. It has been the best way for me to succeed since it provides me a lot of opportunities to earn.  As traders grow, I believe that the community grow as well and it affects the improvement and growth of cryptocurrencies.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:13:56 PM

Buying and hodling is what I think will profit me. Though sometimes, I don't really take a better decision to sell until my profit gets back to entry price. I have to work myself more.

I wanna be a trader. Cause one can trade even being old. I'm 36 now, so it's kinda important for me. One more plus to all the pluses of trading.

Haha... Old age needs better site. I pray you don't dash your money out to trading exchanges freely  Grin
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

I'm just a small trader, I'm still not enough capital to be a great trader in crypto, but I believe everything will quickly change by using my analysis by buying cheap and selling at high prices, I have had a little capital development I get from crypto

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

Not sure yet that I want to focus on trading only but this is an interesting thing to do because it is both entertaining and profitable. As for me, it is always interesting to learn about new trends and be on the top.

network.decentralizer

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Before you start trading with huge volumes, you need to have some basic trading knowledge. Most of the new guys in trading are losing money because they have no patience and they panic sell when price goes down and then buying higher.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Still new in trading and i am still gaining knowledge and techniques as how trading works for anyone who are already decided to enter this kind of field. Though, some are disappointed when they have gained loss, I still want to do trading. I know for a fact, that certain losses can be experienced here but I just want to take a risk and take another step in cryptocurrency world.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Not sure yet that I want to focus on trading only but this is an interesting thing to do because it is both entertaining and profitable. As for me, it is always interesting to learn about new trends and be on the top.
This will help you in trading, because trading is like a fun exploration. at least you will be easier to deal with anything with your trading principles. Challenge is something that must be conquered and you face it calmly it's a good principle to deal with an uncertain trading situation.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:21:13 AM

Yes I am interested in trading but to be successful in trading is difficult, I have learn so many technical analysis, reading chart, and learning candle stick patterns, but my speculation still not too good, the fear of losing money often making me cutting profit too soon or hesitate to make a trade, although I lost some money in trading I believe trading is a good way to increase my investment and I am still excited to becone trader
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

I like the way you called it. It makes me think more...A profession of trader, not just a hobby, or interest, but proffesion could really worth it.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:04 AM

You seem like a professional trader, I hope you can share some good information that would help us to grow as a trader and I hope it's for free.
Please feel free to share some ideas or tips that could be useful for us and we will follow, personally I am not a successful trader in terms
of day trade, that's why I am more focus in long term trade now.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

I support your idea. Investing in cryptocurrency for a long period of time is more profitable than trading it in a very short term period. Most of the people who succeed in trading industry are those who have the patience to wait the right turn of their investment. But I think it is good if we invest it in reality. For example, a grocery store which we can see the growth of our capital. Cryptocurrency investment is really in a short time, you will consume only 5-10 years but investment in physical world is for a lifetime process.
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

This will help you in trading, because trading is like a fun exploration. at least you will be easier to deal with anything with your trading principles. Challenge is something that must be conquered and you face it calmly it's a good principle to deal with an uncertain trading situation.

it is true in cryptocurrency trading that is difficult in prediction, suppose you are buying Altcoins TRON today in Bittrex, it could be 1 hour ahead of its rise in price but can also go down.

which is a question, whether you will be impatiently trapped in the TRON or you will Stop Loss?
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

I see the business people are rich. They have a full and comfortable life without having to worry about money. Folk often have the sentence: "non-profit". So, I decided to step into the bitcoin market. Investing in successful bitcoin I will have a good life.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:21:07 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 04:21:21 PM by Alkhalifi69

I like to trade, with a very simple knowledge capital. buy cheap and sell when the price is expensive.
but requires great patience and patience.
for example, you buy TEN coins at the price of Rp 3500, then the coin rises 10% but you do not want to sell it because you expect the coin will rise again more than 10%. This is an example of persistence but difficult to live.
but it turns out the price of coins is getting down then you immediately panicked selling the coins. your example is less patient. So you do not make a profit but so a loss.
I am sure though the capital is small but if you can trade well, surely the capital will multiply.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: