Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ LUMEN ANN ⚡ LEN ⚡ MASTERNODES ⚡ NEOSCRYPT ⚡⚡⚡  (Read 6082 times)
ganteralex

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

Another dying masternode coin, and as always a new forum member with several messages ... Nothing new was invented yet. I don't wish you good luck)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

Another dying masternode coin, and as always a new forum member with several messages ... Nothing new was invented yet. I don't wish you good luck)
Yes lately it is very sad to watch a massive Scam with new coins. Smiley
fullerheat

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Well made deposit Lumen wallet on https://nibyx.com everything works. Smiley

Just  question out of curiosity.  Why are people listing the old coin on new exchanges while a new, community takeover coin is being developed?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Does anyone have any information about the upcoming swap LUMEN coin? Who can answer from the support team who busy with this issue,it would be interesting to hear the news.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Message from discord channel from @The Gives Hokage : "We are already got the genesis block done
I’ll be dropping some screen shots." Smiley
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

How much coins are needed for masternodes and how much coin get in a year from masternode? From what exchange is best to buy this coin?
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

How much coins are needed for masternodes and how much coin get in a year from masternode? From what exchange is best to buy this coin?
Here you can find all the information on the coin: https://masternodes.online/currencies/LEN/
just now the team is preparing swap LEN, that make me think we'll see.
zero24x

Activity: 296
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

Hello,

It is great to see the new, motivated team working in the right direction now. It looks like they have a good plan and know what they are doing :-)

I wish you good success with LUMEN!
PurpleHat

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

I have been watching this project (and others) for months now. This team took over the abandoned coin and have revived the coin and the community. This team continues to stay engaged and has been pushing forward the whole time. I appreciate it LeisureCoin Team! I look forward to the coin swap.

Thanks for all you are doing.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

From Discord channel from @The Hokage Gives the screenshot of the coin purse swap Lumen:

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 10:48:13 AM by Daltonik

According to the statement of LeisureCoin Team swap Lumen will take place from August 11 in the ratio of 3:1
maxime_inf

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

I have been watching this project (and others) for months now. This team took over the abandoned coin and have revived the coin and the community. This team continues to stay engaged and has been pushing forward the whole time. I appreciate it LeisureCoin Team! I look forward to the coin swap.

Thanks for all you are doing.

Their web site is out ! Suspended  Sad

And to swap from lumen to the new coin ?!
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

this coin is dead?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
zero24x

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

this coin is dead?

No, original dev left and new team is reviving it right now! For more infos check their new discord: https://discord.gg/TdEEaQp
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

this coin is dead?

No, original dev left and new team is reviving it right now! For more infos check their new discord: https://discord.gg/TdEEaQp

thanks  and LeisureCoin have ann for info yet?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

Swap is postponed according to the developers from August 11 for about a month to finalize, the ratio as promised remains the same 3: 1
@The Gives Hokage: "... @everyone hope everyone is doing well despite the Red Sea we are experiencing in the crypto markets. Wanted to give a update and eta for what is going to occur for the coin swap and time period to swap. The team and devs are hard at work finishing the wallet and making sure it’s bug free. However we ran into a issue with the code base and had to re start with a newer code. This will cause for the release date to be push back another month to include the completion and finishing of the new wallet and testing. This was at the suggestion of the head dev @Repo after going through the testing phase. The team puts the security of project and delivering the best product possible at the top of our priority list. So I apologize for the extended period but it is for the best of the project and coin development.
As for the swap itself, many have asked how it will happen and what to expect as a wallet holder. The swap will occur in the discord. A bot is being built by one of the devs on the team to allow users to swap Lumen to leisure inside the discord. You would send in your Lumen and get leisure in return from the bot. This removes any chance of the team getting your coins or investors having to go to a swap site or leaving coins on the exchange.
The swap period will be 30 days and shortly after the swap, the new leisure coin will be exclusively on PalitanX Exchange for the first 2-3 months. After this, we will looking to be added on other exchanges. Thank you for your understanding and support. GOLEISURE..."
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

Pool http://s2.mpos-pools.com/len will be closed
in 72 hours. Please, withdraw your coins
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

Announcement from Discord channel @The Gives Hokage: "hope you are doing well and had a great Labor Day weekend if you are here in the US. The team and I are happy to announce all the testing and bot work has been completed and tested and we will be going live this week! So this Friday afternoon, the NEW LEISURE wallet will be release and the swap process will proceed after that. Thank you for all the patience and understanding during this journey and I hope this is the start of a strong and promising cryto project and community." Smiley
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Announcement from Discord channel @The Gives Hokage: "hope you are doing well and had a great Labor Day weekend if you are here in the US. The team and I are happy to announce all the testing and bot work has been completed and tested and we will be going live this week! So this Friday afternoon, the NEW LEISURE wallet will be release and the swap process will proceed after that. Thank you for all the patience and understanding during this journey and I hope this is the start of a strong and promising cryto project and community." Smiley

I'm glad to hear that even if it's not the original dev, there's a team that want to see this coin succeed after rebranding. I'll be keeping an eye on the project to see where will it go in the future.

-----------------

I take advantage to reach out there and tell everyone that's interested, there's this platform that's a competitor to itunes, spotify deezer, you name it. Musicians get 100% revenue per stream of their music. Is powered by $MUSIC smart contracts, a fork of ethereum. Long story short...you can create your profile with my referral. I would really appreciate if you guys do it through me, if not, no big deal, register in the platform later.

But register here https://musicoin.org/accept/b74f347fe7cffae0fb37bb850ca14fc5

and you'll get 50 $MUSIC to start tipping other musicians.

screw spotify, deezer, soundcloud. None of those corporations care about the musician.
Here's my musicoin profile if you guys want to check out my music and support it:
https://musicoin.org/nav/artist/0x16a15fea8efd9fd580907fd889efcdf85255d792
Lim Delin

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

Ecosystem for masternodes

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

How many make up a masternode?
pledge for MN 1,000 LEN.Graviex.net here you can buy coins.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░█▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░█▄░░░ HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: