Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's come up with an ideal system of merit!  (Read 156 times)
ivlvov (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:09:10 PM
Merited by platinov_and (3), ViceOfBTC21 (1)

This post is solely my thoughts and I would like us to come up with an ideal system of merit.

I believe that the system of merit that exists now has many disadvantages. It is very difficult for new people to get MIRITS in legal ways. You need to write a lot of high-quality posts to get at least one merit.

That's how I imagine a good system of merit

Anyone who has a rank full member and above can give the task to beginners.
If the novice performs the task correctly and on time, then he receives merits.
If the beginner does not fulfill the task on time, then he does not receive merit.
The task can be performed with any rank.

For example, such a task:
" a novice must write one post within a week and 5 posts in a section and for this he will receive 5 merits. "

If the attor's job wants to cheat the executor, then he receives a negative trust, similarly, the task executor can get a negative trust if he wants to deceive the author of the assignment.

That's how I imagine the perfect system of merit. Of course there can be many failures in my system.

Please express your thoughts!

(Sorry for my bad English and I will be grateful for every merit)

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

This post is solely my thoughts and I would like us to come up with an ideal system of merit.

I believe that the system of merit that exists now has many disadvantages. It is very difficult for new people to get MIRITS in legal ways. You need to write a lot of high-quality posts to get at least one merit.

If the beginner does not fulfill the task on time, then he does not receive merit.

" a novice must write one post within a week and 5 posts in a section and for this he will receive 5 merits. "

If the attor's job wants to cheat the executor, then he receives a negative trust, similarly, the task executor can get a negative trust if he wants to deceive the author of the assignment.

That's how I imagine the perfect system of merit. Of course there can be many failures in my system.

I liked your thoughts! I think such a system of merit would be very effective. Everyone would be able to perform tasks for which he would be able to earn merits and that would be great.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

Sorry to say in advance that I think your ideas is very wrong. You know why? In the first place your topic is not applicable in altcoin discussion. Thoughts of merit should be post in meta. However your concern is like unique and another tryin and error system if accepted.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:21:17 PM

Well what you thought was good, but would anyone have to work here? This difficult matter and should implement this lifting, like Theymos.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
HuyenTKB9

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

I can see that it is more difficult to get merit now. My friend who has been on bitcointalk.org since 2016 said has hundreds of merit while I have only 1. Even I have been very active and always try to share everything to the community.
So sad.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

I totally agree on merit system, needs to be developed more, I am sure most of forum users will agree on that. It is impossible to achieve merit, specially if English not your native language, as you can't fully express yourselfs! I also though about how to improve merit system, I have few ideas, but not written above! I have one thing in mind, anyone can like/disslike your posts, for curtain amounts of dislikes you lose your status and for curtain amount of like, lats say 100 likes, gains you rank forum! Again there will be a lot of spamming, but people will be cautions and will think twice on what to write, as they can also lose rank. Well that's my thought, that seems like reddit system and I don't see nothing wrong with that.

dimplit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

Anyone who has a rank full member and above will give merit to your friend or second accound. than someone by the way
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

I like your suggestions and i fully support task or target based merit reward system, there can be many tasks that can be a win-win for both the new members and the forum, the forum can even generate revenue if they introduce some advertising tasks etc.

stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

this is really a good idea !!!
I saw a few drawbacks in your idea of the ideal system of merit, but they are insignificant. It's interesting who will control the honesty of the authors of the tasks so that the authors do not deceive the people who perform the tasks!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

Finally someone with a pro-active post instead of constant protest regarding the merit system. You have a really great suggestion and also i feel merit should also be auto generated for good posts instead of entirely leaving it on the members, for from what i have seen so far, people are chary of giving merit, mostly due to not fully understanding the system themselves. Also some who want to give find themselves lacking in the ability to do so.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

First of all this is not the right section to discuss about this,so move this thread to meta section,you can find move thread option bottom left corner.

And your ideal also not good it just make the system to make more spam posts,the introduction of merit system is to stop signature spammer.So you understand this system in wrong,but as you said it is hard to get merit points and I don't know where are the merit sources.What you can do is just make good quality posts soon you will get if you deserves and this is not the final merit system some changes can be made in future if necessary.
VALDEMAR PREST

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

I totally agree on merit system, needs to be developed more, I am sure most of forum users will agree on that. It is impossible to achieve merit, specially if English not your native language, as you can't fully express yourselfs! I also though about how to improve merit system, I have few ideas, but not written above! I have one thing in mind, anyone can like/disslike your posts, for curtain amounts of dislikes you lose your status and for curtain amount of like, lats say 100 likes, gains you rank forum! Again there will be a lot of spamming, but people will be cautions and will think twice on what to write, as they can also lose rank. Well that's my thought, that seems like reddit system and I don't see nothing wrong with that.

A very weak system of merits! I am an active member of the forum!  My account since December of 2017! I'm still Junior member((( It is insulting! How many would not have been active in dialogues on this forum, I have not received any merit((( Ie my account will not grow this way((( I think some ICO could pay merit for razmeshenie signatures on our account! Ie if now for carrying a signature pay token, it is possible that the ICO would reward merits! This would give rise to many newbies!
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

Much better than useless, easy-to-bias system that it's implemented today. It's better to have no merit system at all than merit system we have implemented by now. You are such a smart guy that finally made a good method of implementing this system Smiley
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

There is no doubt the new system implemented have made the chance of one ranking up difficult, It remain a week for me to become Hero member when this new system was implemented, but the issue is that I am really for this, alot of people do abuse the previous system, I just checked a spreadsheet and saw alot of abuse of the highest order. We need to rank up but the forum too need clean up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: