Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed]  (Read 17570 times)
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:08 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 01:25:13 PM by pinkman12345
Merited by btcney (5), coinlocket$ (1), finaleshot2016 (1), ansi (1), bbcolex (1), ICOEthics (1)

Well, the title is quite not apt to the section as it has yet to scam to be eligible in this section, but i think that it should be more appealing to investors and could save few bucks if any investor see this.

I saw this project: www.hashcard.io

My suspicions

The failure rate of credit/debit card payments backed with crypto/blockchain is 10/10. Yeah 10/10. Name any project and you can see where it is. Even or the next 5 years i can say the same thing.

some may argue that hey Jason how can you say this, I mean Karol had worked in ABLV bank for 3-4 years in credit card team so he might be able to come up with the revolution. I ask is he more eligible than Kris Marszalek? or Toby Hoenisch ? where are those Monaco and Tenx?? In terms of probability and data analysis you will find that failure is sure. To add more i even emailed 2 days back to ABLV bank to esquire if any karol-kozlowski from Poland worked there as credit card manager and their reply was negative.

To add more to instinct/traits of scam:

generally these days the herd dont invest in ICos until some MVP or Prototye is ready, so hunch scammers come up with pseudo prototype like wagerr did ( wagerr made a oracle based real desktop app which could let you view the future of decentralized betting, now we know how true was it) similarly Hashcard has launched their Android app demo which gives a glimpse of the future up coming app giving it the designation of working prototype.

A day back i joined their telegram and asked in the group that if i could get a demo of working card and no one replied to it except saying: wow great project, this project will hit hard cap, bounty please, i love this project, admin here, bounty manager here, I am YouTuber with xxx subscriber and i wanna talk about promotion....etc...etc

It is too early to call it a scam but the fate will be positive in this scam test.

Their endorsed thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333922

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:28:53 PM

I am now fully confirmed that hashcard.io is a scam, I even got twice the confirmation from ABLV bank that they had no employee named karol-kozlowski from Poland worked there as credit card manager.

I would like DT members to pay their Kind attention to this scam, I even consider to inform the bounty manager to stop promoting this scam.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:46:31 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 04:02:24 PM by finaleshot2016

According to the linkedin account of Mr. Karol Kozlowski, He is a former Senior Manager Credit Card (November 2014 - June 2017). I think Pawel Goch don't want to talk about fud and accusations so he didn't reply to your messages. I also wanted to know the proof of contacting ABLV bank that they had no employee named Karol Kozlowski, it's easy to make accusations here in the internet, i just want more proof to share with the community if it's legit or not. Thanks.
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

According to the linkedin account of Mr. Karol Kozlowski, He is a former Senior Manager Credit Card (November 2014 - June 2017). I think Pawel Goch don't want to talk about fud and accusations so he didn't reply to your messages. I also wanted to know the proof of contacting ABLV bank that they had no employee named Karol Kozlowski, it's easy to make accusations here in the internet, i just want more proof to share with the community if it's legit or not. Thanks.

Hi, you are correct in stating "it's easy to make accusations here in the internet". I looked up their website and ICObench ratings are awesome. Reviews by experts rating this ICO are clearly worded. I am not paid by this ICO or an investor. Just a guy looking for a decent exchange to trade on. Love to see some proof of allegations too.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

Hi, you are correct in stating "it's easy to make accusations here in the internet". I looked up their website and ICObench ratings are awesome. Reviews by experts rating this ICO are clearly worded. I am not paid by this ICO or an investor. Just a guy looking for a decent exchange to trade on. Love to see some proof of allegations too.

Yes, it's hard to believe in this accusations, if he/she is really accusing some projects then he/she must put some evidences that will satisfy the readers. Same, I'm not paid by any ICO/project, I just want to clarify this topic if it's true or not. Another thing is, there are many high rank members here in our forum are being paid for doing fuds and accusations to the opponent project so maybe that's the case. it's been 2 days, i didn't receive any replies and the wonderful thing i realize is about contacting ABLV Bank, are you sure about that? If it's email then show us you're proof. You easily show the proof that Sir Pawel is not replying to you but the proof or any statements that Mr. Karol Kozlowski is not a former worker at the ABLV Bank is not included. And the thing is if this is a scam, post it with the proofs not some opinion of yours

Take Note: Does not replying to your conversation means scam? quite awesome.

Well, the title is quite not apt to the section as it has yet to scam to be eligible in this section, but i think that it should be more appealing to investors and could save few bucks if any investor see this.

I saw this project: www.hashcard.io

My suspicions

The failure rate of credit/debit card payments backed with crypto/blockchain is 10/10. Yeah 10/10. Name any project and you can see where it is. Even or the next 5 years i can say the same thing.

How can you say that thing without any experience in banks your'e accusing them without eligible proof. Maybe you have experiences but the thing is they have a great community as of now and their name is in the public why would they do that?
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:48:22 PM

I looked up their website and ICObench ratings are awesome. Reviews by experts rating this ICO are clearly worded.
To be honest, you shouldn't trust the ICObench ratings from those "experts", especially after the whole Savedroid fiasco where ICObench gave high ratings to Savedroid which is managed by nothing but complete idiots who tried a PR stunt by faking an exit scam. ICObench ratings should be taken with a grain of salt.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

Wait and watch...
Dont tell me that i did not told you guys..
Even i told the needmoney who seems to manage the campaign... coming month will show you the credibility.

There is no smart card yet nor will come in near future ,atleast a year from now which can instantly let you withdraw fiat in your country for the crypto and that to from random ATM machines... Cheesy

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

Wait and watch...
Even i told the needmoney who seems to manage the campaign... coming month will show you the credibility.

Please do it as soon as possible, if this is scam, there are many people now in the community. We need statements that will show the legitimacy of your accusation. Another thing is why should we wait? i thought you have proofs because you contacted ABLV bank. I think that proof will end this case, we don't need to wait. Tokensuite is a good company right? they have a contract with hashcard for bounty campaign, let's see

There is no smart card yet nor will come in near future ,atleast a year from now which can instantly let you withdraw fiat in your country for the crypto and that to from random ATM machines... Cheesy

We know that hashcard is an ambitious project but we don't know what will happen and the plans of their team. Let's wait. I'm waiting for your proof

[Confirmed] is not a good title of the topic if the proof is not stated yet.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Wait and watch...

Please do it as soon as possible, if this is scam, there are many people now in the community. We need statements that will show the legitimacy of your accusation. Another thing is why should we wait? i thought you have proofs because you contacted ABLV bank. I think that proof will end this case, we don't need to wait. Tokensuite is a good company right? they have a contract with hashcard for bounty campaign, let's see

We know that hashcard is an ambitious project but we don't know what will happen and the plans of their team. Let's wait. I'm waiting for your proof

There are alot of campaign/bounty that Tokensuite managed and like 60% of their managed turn to scam like Tipper(No update on telegram & social media's), Bitpenta(Escrowed token but still not full distributed and the projects turn to scam), and many more The works of the community or bounty hunters just waste and their time and signature or posting in social media's. The investors is crying right now because they though TokenSuite is better and Trusted company.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 08:46:32 AM by finaleshot2016

Wait and watch...

There are alot of campaign/bounty that Tokensuite managed and like 60% of their managed turn to scam like Tipper(No update on telegram & social media's), Bitpenta(Escrowed token but still not full distributed and the projects turn to scam), and many more The works of the community or bounty hunters just waste and their time and signature or posting in social media's. The investors is crying right now because they though TokenSuite is better and Trusted company.
Still I need proof, the community of the project is huge so the thing i wanted to know is why do they scam the participants who supported them
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

Wait and watch...

Still I need proof, the community of each project is huge so the thing i wanted to know is why do they scam the participants
I have email reply from ABLV which can be said as fake as digital media dont hold any credibility until it is signed. Again wait for the 1st May by which they have told will release the working demo of card being used in any online shopping center. [ KFC, McD , BurgerKing..etc ]

See the below examples: [ I again ask them to show a demo like below ]

There are hell a lot of working demo of the fuzex card, i ask the Hashcard team to give 2-3 vouch copies for review as i am 99% certain that they dont have or they are just trying to scam. one you could give to any DT member here or satisfy me on upcoming Blockchain conference at Prague as I will be present there with other ICOs.

The token-suite team will feel proud after this turn into scam and it will.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

Wait and watch...

Still I need proof, the community of each project is huge so the thing i wanted to know is why do they scam the participants
I have email reply from ABLV which can be said as fake as digital media dont hold any credibility until it is signed. Again wait for the 1st May by which they have told will release the working demo of card being used in any online shopping center. [ KFC, McD , BurgerKing..etc ]

See the below examples: [ I again ask them to show a demo like below ]

There are hell a lot of working demo of the fuzex card, i ask the Hashcard team to give 2-3 vouch copies for review as i am 99% certain that they dont have or they are just trying to scam. one you could give to any DT member here or satisfy me on upcoming Blockchain conference at Prague as I will be present there with other ICOs.

The token-suite team will feel proud after this turn into scam and it will.

Can you please message me the email between ABLV Bank and you. If that's the case let's wait until tomorrow, if they released the video/proof that satisfies your statements please closed this topic.

EDITED:
They said their cards are not able to be used until the end of ICO but they are sending demo today (don't have a actual time) that their card is valid and usable.
You know, It's too early to create fuds and accusation because the project is only 2 weeks old. We must wait first than creating a topic and putting some confirmed status there.
HouTa97

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 11:14:47 PM by HouTa97

Here is their demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q , we see a mastercard, althrough amateur video it seems convincing BUT:
their website is saying that "payment and withdrawals can be made anywhere that VISA/MasterCard is accepted.", did VISA agree any credit card backed by crypto? no news about that, how can they let such a mistake on their website? their main activity is plastic cards, this make them look like a scam
no mention of mastercard agreement on their website, this should be the main info on their website, with links to some articles or official announcement
no IOS app, this seems really unprofessional
How did they got an agreement and could issue cards? tenx and monaco haven't issued their cards yet and they are here since many months
no info on the net about hashcard apart from ico reviews, it came from nowhere...
"3000 cards that will be issued 15th of may to investors", they try to create FOMO on the card to push people to invest
too negative points for me , i won't invest a penny

this shit  is advertising on coinmarketcap  this is going to be a huge scandal...

btw pinkman12345 you didn't put the email you sent to ABLV  so you can't say it is a confirmed scam.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 05:15:52 AM by finaleshot2016

This guy newbie enlightens me, thanks dude..

Here is their demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q , we see a mastercard, althrough amateur video it seems convincing BUT:
their website is saying that "payment and withdrawals can be made anywhere that VISA/MasterCard is accepted.", did VISA agree any credit card backed by crypto? no news about that

regarding that VISA, yeah i also saw that.. This is very suspicious

I'll tell you my story today, few admins are very active today answering all the questions of members. Someone asked them about the VISA if backed by crypto, an admin answered "Maybe VISA will agree in future" and it takes a minute before they answered it like they don't know what answer they will give to that guy.

no mention of mastercard agreement on their website, this should be the main info on their website, with links to some articles or official announcement

Regarding to papers, they lack of it, no papers or agreement that can be seen in their website.

How did they got an agreement and could issue cards?

They issued a cards having an agreement to an Asian bank but again there are no papers or agreement can be seen to their website

Here is their demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q , we see a mastercard, althrough amateur video it seems convincing

Yeah it's very convicing tho, but the big thing is about VISA. They put wrong information to their website or maybe they intended to do it to attract many investors.

but for me i still doubt it. it's a big project, they must try it in all transactions not only in mcdonalds and make a video tutorial on how does hashcard works. Do we still need to wait until may 15 if the shipping of cards is 100% legit?
They are having a private main sale today but still 1 demo's and 0 tutorials about the project. Money first before demo hahah

Note: still waiting for pinkman to realease the conversation with the ABLV bank and the suspicious one is why you putting some Confirmed status even it has a demo... please elaborate and give more details to confirmed it as a scam

marcus1586

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:04:16 AM

I have never invested in any ICO/token offer or similar- I have followed a few and am pleased I did not invested.
However, the Hashcard one appealed to me- not sure why, it felt like it had some intrinsic value, and so against many of this forum’s members opinion I invested 0.031BTC today- this currency is from my profit from Zclassic dealing over the last few days (Thank you Zclassic).
I will let you know- but sooner or later someone out there will get this crypto card problem resolved and sod VISA and the other cooperation dinosaurs- crypto will find away around it……I just hope it is not an outright con.

Oh well
maxeprom

Activity: 34
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

IMHO, HASHcard has a very big problem with it's name: too many "HASHsomething" scam sites in the past.

cheers,
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

I'm back and now i have many suspected things in their community. I'm asking for a demo and they don't want to talk about it, it's just the mcdonald demo. they send me the medium link

https://medium.com/@sm_46693

i dont see any demo and tutorial except that mcdonald demo..

bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
Merited by pinkman12345 (2)

They could just stick some sticker over any Master Card with their Hashscam logo and have a text message prepared on the mobile phone. This is baby level magician stuff....
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I saw the advertisement of this project today. I began to read more about this project, accidentally saw your post.
This market needs regulation. A lot of scammers. Thank you for your topic.
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:17:05 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 08:16:28 PM by pinkman12345

They could just stick some sticker over any Master Card with their Hashscam logo and have a text message prepared on the mobile phone. This is baby level magician stuff....

You stole my sentence.. this is what exactly i wanted to say.
Hashcard is a scam as clear as day. I just laugh at DT members giving time and oppurtunity to the guy called  needmoney who seems to be holding the scam flag for hashcard here on this forum.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: