Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed]  (Read 17572 times)
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

LMAO! Yeah I saw that post about the "secret Asian bank"

And thanks for contacting yourself to see if your own ponzi project is legit  Tongue

I still can't figure out what you are trying to do with that. I think I would like it more (and be funnier) if once the ponzi investor gets to the "send coins" page, he sees a message like:

Congratulations!!!
You made it to the page that proves you are an idiot and a scumbag
for willingly trying to invest in an admitted ponzi!
Now, go make some honest money or get a life!

Grin Grin Grin

btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

This project is very suspicious indeed.

I haven't seen any legitimate crypto debit card service acting this suspiciously, their "newly made" cards seem to be quite worn already, the cards being of so poor quality and basically every single bit of their project is fishy as well.

Plus, they clearly lied about their "confirmed exchanges".

Even if they turn out to be legitimate, I doubt this will be a good investment. But most likely it's just an ICO scam trying to take investors money.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

I haven't followed the other 2 projects you mentioned much, but Uquid, did issue debit cards, then they were cancelled, and now is trying to re-issue new ones. They are not running a shady ICO to do that, because they already finished their ICO and have done it before.
You better go check Uquid again & ask them about their partner (new one negotiating with), do that with AMON too & TenX,...& tell me whether they'll disclose that infos for you or not (about their partners).

It's an easy task, get their telegrams & ask them that question & tell me that your " scam accusation " is based on that only lol.
They won't give you those infos & you'll be hearing this : " we can't disclose that info at this stage "  Grin

There is nothing shady about having some infos " Secret" till the release (sending the cards), this is business & competitions can be so dirty (even in real life business). So i personally don't blame HasCard or Amon or TenX or any other crypto related Cards to not disclosing their Bank / Partner name.

Do you even know that listing your coin / token (AKA project) into an exchange platform FORCES you not to disclose that info till the FINAL & OFFICIAL announcement? Does that make them " shady " lol, there is TOS & rules about doing business & you can do nothing about it but to trust it (that's the risk involved in any kind of investment).

So if I register a company, show my name and face on the internet, and request a $3-9 Million ICO, that means I would be trustworthy and there is no way I could run away to another country with the Millions?

If you like ponzi's, then I suggest you invest in this instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3279318.0
You know that crypto & ICOs are SCAMs till product delivery right?
Why then you do invest in ICOs with a shit white paper & don't invest in HashCard just coz of a " feeling "?

So why do you think people invest in ICOs that raise millions of dollars just with a White Paper lol?
Why didn't you think that those are SCAMs & shady too?

I'm sorry but your " logic " is faulty & there is no PROOF about it being scam so far, read your whole OP & other posts & can't find any SOLID PROOF about them being SCAM. Just a hope for it to be a scam coz other old crypto cards ICOs can't deliver after their cards being cancelled & banned by their partners.

May 15 i s always close & we'll know if it's SCAM or not, till then, Bring us a SOLID PROOF about that being SCAMERs & i'll say BRAVO.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

I haven't followed the other 2 projects you mentioned much, but Uquid, did issue debit cards, then they were cancelled, and now is trying to re-issue new ones. They are not running a shady ICO to do that, because they already finished their ICO and have done it before.
You better go check Uquid again & ask them about their partner (new one negotiating with), do that with AMON too & TenX,...& tell me whether they'll disclose that infos for you or not (about their partners).

It's an easy task, get their telegrams & ask them that question & tell me that your " scam accusation " is based on that only lol.
They won't give you those infos & you'll be hearing this : " we can't disclose that info at this stage "  Grin

There is nothing shady about having some infos " Secret" till the release (sending the cards), this is business & competitions can be so dirty (even in real life business). So i personally don't blame HasCard or Amon or TenX or any other crypto related Cards to not disclosing their Bank / Partner name.

Do you even know that listing your coin / token (AKA project) into an exchange platform FORCES you not to disclose that info till the FINAL & OFFICIAL announcement? Does that make them " shady " lol, there is TOS & rules about doing business & you can do nothing about it but to trust it (that's the risk involved in any kind of investment).

So if I register a company, show my name and face on the internet, and request a $3-9 Million ICO, that means I would be trustworthy and there is no way I could run away to another country with the Millions?

If you like ponzi's, then I suggest you invest in this instead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3279318.0
You know that crypto & ICOs are SCAMs till product delivery right?
Why then you do invest in ICOs with a shit white paper & don't invest in HashCard just coz of a " feeling "?

So why do you think people invest in ICOs that raise millions of dollars just with a White Paper lol?
Why didn't you think that those are SCAMs & shady too?

I'm sorry but your " logic " is faulty & there is no PROOF about it being scam so far, read your whole OP & other posts & can't find any SOLID PROOF about them being SCAM. Just a hope for it to be a scam coz other old crypto cards ICOs can't deliver after their cards being cancelled & banned by their partners.

May 15 i s always close & we'll know if it's SCAM or not, till then, Bring us a SOLID PROOF about that being SCAMERs & i'll say BRAVO.

Can we focus on both investors and utrust interest hand in hand moving forward because Some says focus on community and investor might not be a bad thing
After taking my money (when i invested there), that stupid dick head admin banned me from their telegram group & till today i don't even know what i did wrong since i literally posted 0 word there. So i contacted the admin with another username & told him why banning me, you probably made a mistake, but no he was arrogant enough to ban my other username.

I wen to Twitter to complaint about his stupid actions, guess what they banned me from their twitter too lol.

I dump it at ATH & won't buy it again even if it's worth $0.01, those arrogant bastards won't lead us to any good place. They are now locked to themselves after taking investors money, all you have to do is praying they'll deliver.

PS: i hope this is not a moderated thread or else this post will be deleted too lol.

Are you sure you didn't do anything wrong ? like complaining about the price or fuding the chat ? What is your username, let me try to ask the admin to unban you
You may believe it or not, i spoke 0 words, was watching only (like i do in most ICOs i buy), but that arrogant bastard won't admit he banned me by mistake (it was even before token released or KYC). His stupid ego wouldn't let him admit that?

The funny part is that i received an e-mail asking me to join their community / Telegram lol (bulk e-mail).
I heard that lots like me were mass banned " suddenly " doing nothing, they have 0 professionalism.

Guys, forgot about this bounty for now.
According to the way they are handling the ICO & updates after the ICO, it will take another 3 to 6 months (at least) to finish what they are claiming they are doing.

It should've been taking seriously, if an investor ddin't pass his KYC is this or that delay, it should refunded & FULL STOP, that's it.

Everything should have a STRICT ETA when it's finished.

Good luck to all bounty hunters, i myself almost lost hope with this bounty to be honest.

ansi participates in merit bounty programs and a sig campaign, yet invests in ICO.

ansi easily applies logic to warn of other crypto entities but doesn't employ logic when it comes to HashCard demonstrating the same practices.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:16:28 PM
Merited by finaleshot2016 (2)

HashCard's ToS --> https://www.hashcard.io/pages/TermsAndConditions/

Cedex's ToS --> https://cedex.com/ja/terms_of_use

Any questions? Looking at you, whale123.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

Nice work! Thanks, Gleb Gamow!

amichaines

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:14:17 AM

a scam
amichaines

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:27:06 AM

I have the proof
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

HashCard's ToS --> https://www.hashcard.io/pages/TermsAndConditions/

Cedex's ToS --> https://cedex.com/ja/terms_of_use

Any questions? Looking at you, whale123.
Accept my salutations.. Smiley

THE card coin just reached the softcap and the first batch of smart card will be delivered to you in 15-20 days.
Total participants who will receive the smartcard is estimated 40k, they have 8k people in telegram and i am sure around 7990 will not receive the card except 10 who are the those 10  Huh

@needmoney and tokenmarket.io tokensuite ,you have proved the credibility of yours , you can even advertise poop for money.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

Then what about that baby level magician demo? Isn't it shady? I'm still looking forward for another demo and tutorials, error 404 it doesn't exist. They said they will make it as soon as possible, now the private sale ends still no demo at all.

Cheesy
amichaines

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Hi all,
you should mention this scam ico to different supports because they continue quietly to make money on honest citizens back.
For my part, I credited 120 dollars to check what’s going on.
Guess the next:
I asked how claim for the tokens after having the transfer done.
their answer : « We are so sorry. We have some problems with the platform.
The only solution to get your tokens is to deposit more tokens.
We promise you that if you deposit more, you will get the old tokens credited + the new ones.
Thanks for your understanding. »

And their answer was with a lot of typing errors like their official mail you can receive when you are « member »
just a shame.
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

Hi all,
you should mention this scam ico to different supports because they continue quietly to make money on honest citizens back.
For my part, I credited 120 dollars to check what’s going on.
Guess the next:
I asked how claim for the tokens after having the transfer done.
their answer : « We are so sorry. We have some problems with the platform.
The only solution to get your tokens is to deposit more tokens.
We promise you that if you deposit more, you will get the old tokens credited + the new ones.
Thanks for your understanding. »

And their answer was with a lot of typing errors like their official mail you can receive when you are « member »
just a shame.

Evident cheating.
The whole description on website and video from mcdonalds showed what kind of project it is and what you wrote is an evident demonstration of how these scamers work.
Another money grab project.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

Just compared the ToC of the two projects (with cedex).
That is a clear plagiarism. Nevertheless, it could be some sort of template which many company uses (see https://www.komoona.com/komoona-tos, or  http://realviewimaging.com/legal-notice/).
The accusations made are really strong. Has the Hashcard team replied to any? Are they aware of this thread?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

Just compared the ToC of the two projects (with cedex).
That is a clear plagiarism. Nevertheless, it could be some sort of template which many company uses (see https://www.komoona.com/komoona-tos, or  http://realviewimaging.com/legal-notice/).
The accusations made are really strong. Has the Hashcard team replied to any? Are they aware of this thread?

No template in this case. It's a blatant copy.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

Has the Hashcard team replied to any? Are they aware of this thread?

They're aware with this, Pawel said this to my friend.

That's why pinkman and the other people who ask logically about the hashcard wasn't noticed because Pawel only cares about the upcoming private sale on that time. Even the demo i was ranting about, it's literally a waste of time because they don't care. They promise to make a new demo still they don't create a new one.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

Has the Hashcard team replied to any? Are they aware of this thread?

They're aware with this, Pawel said this to my friend.

That's why pinkman and the other people who ask logically about the hashcard wasn't noticed because Pawel only cares about the upcoming private sale on that time. Even the demo i was ranting about, it's literally a waste of time because they don't care. They promise to make a new demo still they don't create a new one.

Well known my motherfuckin ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every other entity that came before HashCard vowing to not engage due to FUD have all turned out to be scammers.
amichaines

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:43:09 AM

frustating thing is nobody can stop this and there isn’t any topic, forum, discussion on it on the web except on Bitcointalk. That’s why they can continue without being worried.
Just the description of their project :
6 months ago, idea was born.
6 months later, they have the company created, a website, Ico, and a partner in bank?
Just ridiculous, not professionnal and just not realistic.
the real version :
6 months ago, the idea was born to steal people
6 months later, we have a poor Ico website created, a poor video to convince....nobody and we have a partner : our printer to print basic stickers and put a few poor credit cards on the table for a photo.
Even their faces don’t inspire confidence.
After your deposit on their website, they will invite you to deposit more and more all the time, pretexting they have some problems with the first one blablabla.
Also their Ico is reserved for certain countries.
If they don’t accept american, it’s just because they live in the usa, they have the ico address in Japan.
No risk for them with the american laws.
That’s it.
Please spread info of this scam on different communicating supports

amichaines

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

this is my opinion.
don’t hesitate to share yours.
And anyway, tomorrow is the 15th of May.
They are supposed to deliver cards.
2 possibilities :
Either we will find some false posts from them saying : I received my card, waouh it’s awesome and it works and then, a few posts from real investors saying they have not received the cards (or it doesn’t work)
Or a ton of positive comments from investors.
Let’s see tomorrow
ansi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

ansi participates in merit bounty programs and a sig campaign, yet invests in ICO.

ansi easily applies logic to warn of other crypto entities but doesn't employ logic when it comes to HashCard demonstrating the same practices.
The funny part from all this long quotes of me (here & there) is that you have a Legendary Status / Rank lol.

I'm not a " sheep ", i don't follow Bullshits just coz of a hunch.

You forgot to quote my posts about ETN too, while i was a bag holder was FUDdding them the whole time (although i'm a bag holder) coz they deserve it, oh probably you didn't see that too, go dig even more.
Same as for UTK, still a bag holder but I'll say it out loud when they have really bad community managers.

You think " I'm defending HashCad " coz i'm doing a bounty for them or i invested there muahahahaha ( you're a legendary member lol but not that smart apparently).

I'm not a sheep & will never be, investment is high risk like any other kind of investment (even in real life), What makes HashCard so " scamy " & all other ICOs not lol, while they have only a white paper ! hun !

Oh you can't answer that, i see, but you can dig into my history to prove to me that you're one of the sheeps too & saying this or that ICO is scam just coz someone started a thread about it.

Also, i don't get it how or why you understood from what i said that i warned people from investing in crypto lol. All i said is that every investment is a high risk no matter what, that's why they invented " invest only what you can afford to loose ". Don't accuse me of saying things i never said.

Still waiting for some SOLID PROOFS about this " scamy " HashCard though & I'll say Bravo to you too..

We'll meet again after couple days to see whose wrong & right Wink

ansi

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

this is my opinion.
don’t hesitate to share yours.
And anyway, tomorrow is the 15th of May.
They are supposed to deliver cards.
2 possibilities :
Either we will find some false posts from them saying : I received my card, waouh it’s awesome and it works and then, a few posts from real investors saying they have not received the cards (or it doesn’t work)
Or a ton of positive comments from investors.
Let’s see tomorrow
That's exactly my points, i it's " scamy ", it won't be the last scamy ICO out there & people should learn to invest only what they can afford to loose. if not, i'm sure this thread will be deleted by OP (mark my words).

I don't wanna be one of those sheeps just coz of a hunch without any " silly " proof about being a scam, based almost on nothing, but " hey " my proof is that all other crypto cards ICOs have no cards (or banned already), so Hashcard is scam " lol, what a great logic is that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: