Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed]  (Read 17570 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

https://www.facebook.com/hashcard.io/

500 angry FUDsters convinced the secret Asian bank to break ties with the venerable HashCard.

"Secret Asian Bank. Lee Kim speaking. How I help you? ... Yes, 499 other people say same thing.
We now will cut all ties with HashCard. Would you like to open account with us?
New accounts come complete with new toaster ... I check to see for you if toaster can mine crypto.
... Okay, manager say two-slice toaster, no. Four-slice toaster able to mine all ERC20 tokens.
Toasters come in any color so long as it is orange."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:08:14 AM

Etherdelta hackers identified as Paweł Goch and Łukasz Kozłowski from Poland self.ethtrader

submitted 3 hours ago * by kb1985

Remember Etherdelta attacks from 2017? Same people organised scammy ICO hashcard.io recently and at the end run away with money (surprise, surprise), revealing themselves as perpatrators of Etherdelta attack from 2017.

Not to bore you with details: 1. Here is Hash Card address (their recent scam, run away with 4,7 million USD) https://etherscan.io/token/0x14eae1322abcadf490bc6ebd6a821a86373e20c4 2. Check the contract creator. https://etherscan.io/address/0x512f7563ff14a008ad7919cb6ce503e4cad9f8b2 3. Check which address was used to fund the above address https://etherscan.io/address/0x563b377a956c80d77a7c613a9343699ad6123911 Check the comments. This is the Etherdelta hackers address. You can also check this article for additional info about this address. https://hackernoon.com/following-the-chain-a-new-revelation-in-the-search-for-the-etherdelta-hacker-a00b2a5f4e50

Paweł Goch and Łukasz Kozłowski are from Poland. You can say hello to them on this photo. Cheesy

https://www.google.pl/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-images-1.medium.com%2Fmax%2F800%2F1*s4Kw5dodvS6gtFjSaCe0MA.jpeg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40sm_46693%2Fkarol-kozlowski-left-and-pawel-goch-of-hash-card-just-as-with-mastercard-issued-plastic-cards-cd98352dbfa6&docid=ZSPKggEae2HU2M&tbnid=uKt7DI8w09meTM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi80piJvJjbAhUE-6QKHSOBAGMQMwg4KAAwAA..i&w=800&h=533&bih=1069&biw=1920&q=goch%20kozłowski&ved=0ahUKEwi80piJvJjbAhUE-6QKHSOBAGMQMwg4KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

Stolen funds can be tracked here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x008065b7d500a2291475c5de28565acb44525219

Link
I'll leave it here.
Where should i sign up? Pawel Hunting? Anyone here?

Apologies to all those who warned from this scam & i was defending it like a blind saying it's not.
Apparently this crypto space is fucked up already & nothing good will come out of it any sooner without being regulated by governments.

Now i know why governments are banning crypto, coz of shits like this.

My apologies again, you never say enough from learning, almost 10 months in crypto & still learning, thank god it was $115, some may lost a lot more.

This is another proof that when it's too good to be trues, it's 90% SCAM.

Well, we won't put an effort to observe and find some statements that can destroy hashcard if it's not a scam right? Maybe it's a lesson for all of us, An ambitious project leads to scam, Not all but the movement of hashcard is very obvious.

Thanks for Mr. pinkman and Gleb for helping each other to solve this case. It's now really confirmed.

UPDATE as of 11:33:12 am

THEY ARE MULTIPLE BANNING SOME PEOPLE IN THE TELEGRAM CHAT. THE ADMIN NOOR AND THE TOKENSUITE ADMINS.
TOKENSUITE ARE JUST PAID, SHAME ON YOU GUYS

Hello, we have stopped moderating hashcard telegram on 21st of May. We are not banning anyone.

Here is our announcement on the Telegram group:

Dear community, we as TokenSuite decided to cancel our agreement with the HashCard team due to concerns. We spent last week trying to get an explanation about the situation with Binance and their team told us it was legit but after our own research and communinty efforts we found out that this claim is baseless. As soon as scam accusations started we advised them not to delete any messages in that regard.

We will finalise the bounty program and hand those over to their team. Feel free to contact us privately if you have any questions.

You are a liar and should not be trusted with any bounty amount.
I warned you more before the ico started but you paid no attention to it because you were getting money from hashcard.
The thing is that i dont have time RN so i am not making a seperate scam accustion against tokensuit but expect it soon.

decentahir

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

I guess you posted the same picture long ago that I took a note of today. THis was a major scam, if you guys notice the card and the logo of MASTERCARD AND HASHCARD, you can tell MASTERCARD IS IMPRINTED WHILE HASHCARD IS TAPED. they fucking printed logos of hashcard and posted it on their own mastercards  to make it look legit. I just did not have time to notice it initially and if you had taken this screenshot you guys could a tiny bit of homework and notice the different. I have another picture that shows the uneven lines of the tape on the credit card. if that card had been working prior to ICO, this would have been a great achievement but too good to be true.

This guy newbie enlightens me, thanks dude..

Here is their demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q , we see a mastercard, althrough amateur video it seems convincing BUT:
their website is saying that "payment and withdrawals can be made anywhere that VISA/MasterCard is accepted.", did VISA agree any credit card backed by crypto? no news about that

regarding that VISA, yeah i also saw that.. This is very suspicious

https://i.imgur.com/JB3387i.png

I'll tell you my story today, few admins are very active today answering all the questions of members. Someone asked them about the VISA if backed by crypto, an admin answered "Maybe VISA will agree in future" and it takes a minute before they answered it like they don't know what answer they will give to that guy.

no mention of mastercard agreement on their website, this should be the main info on their website, with links to some articles or official announcement

Regarding to papers, they lack of it, no papers or agreement that can be seen in their website.

How did they got an agreement and could issue cards?

They issued a cards having an agreement to an Asian bank but again there are no papers or agreement can be seen to their website

Here is their demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGOmZ10cu3Q , we see a mastercard, althrough amateur video it seems convincing

Yeah it's very convicing tho, but the big thing is about VISA. They put wrong information to their website or maybe they intended to do it to attract many investors.

https://i.imgur.com/wHBqAu1.png

but for me i still doubt it. it's a big project, they must try it in all transactions not only in mcdonalds and make a video tutorial on how does hashcard works. Do we still need to wait until may 15 if the shipping of cards is 100% legit?
They are having a private main sale today but still 1 demo's and 0 tutorials about the project. Money first before demo hahah

Note: still waiting for pinkman to realease the conversation with the ABLV bank and the suspicious one is why you putting some Confirmed status even it has a demo... please elaborate and give more details to confirmed it as a scam

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:54:50 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 07:10:23 AM by needmoney

Hello, we have stopped moderating hashcard telegram on 21st of May. We are not banning anyone.

Dear community, we as TokenSuite decided to cancel our agreement with the HashCard team due to concerns. We spent last week trying to get an explanation about the situation with Binance and their team told us it was legit but after our own research and communinty efforts we found out that this claim is baseless. As soon as scam accusations started we advised them not to delete any messages in that regard.

We will finalise the bounty program and hand those over to their team. Feel free to contact us privately if you have any questions.

It's funny. A month ago they said that the project was scam and provided evidence. You ignored this publication and now when everyone already knows that the project is a scam you write that you stopped working with them. It's like an excuse. Why did not you figure it out a month ago?
I see that you have advertised several scam projects.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3218920.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221278.0 etc
Recently you made a contest where you made a prize of 3 eth. Participants did your tasks and after that you did not give answers blocked the topic.
Do not be so greedy and choose companies better. I do not believe you.

The contest and airdrop is ongoing via tokendrops.com and will be rewarded.

As for the HashCard, we believed their icobench profile as everyone else did when they are investing.

As for your accusations, ZPER ico has just ended, we fully finished the spreadsheet and handed over to them for distribution. How can you so easily throw baseless accusations?

https://medium.com/@zper/important-notice-future-plans-for-zper-46a3a47e084e

Their Telegram pinned message:

So please do read the public messages before coming here and bashing us guys.

As for BitPenta, they sent us the tokens to escrow, we've sent tokens except Twitter bounty (64900) to them for distribution as they didn't accept our distribution terms. They have been MIA since than. We have the tokens sitting without a purpose and they have collected nothing.

Also, we do not endorse, we never advise to contribute any of the ICOs we provide bounty services for.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:00:09 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 09:53:13 PM by Anny555

It's funny. A month ago they said that the project was scam and provided evidence. You ignored this publication and now when everyone already knows that the project is a scam you write that you stopped working with them. It's like an excuse. Why did not you figure it out a month ago?
I see that you have advertised several scam projects.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3218920.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3221278.0 etc
Recently you made a contest where you made a prize of 3 eth. Participants did your tasks and after that you did not give answers blocked the topic.
Do not be so greedy and choose companies better. I do not believe you.

TokenSuite  are fun of promoting/suporting scam projects through their bounty program, hashcard is about 5 or 6 project which i know.
i am beginning to suspect them as being part of the scam
TTicket

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:52 PM

fxxk..sxxt
Lost money! more worried about KYC approved! these guys have our IDs

This is what concerns me the most, the losing of X amount of money is one thing, but knowing that these people now have my passport info and address info - what things should people be aware of to look out for following the recent news of this scam.

Obviously identity fraud is the top of the list but is there anything else we should be considering, knowing this has occurred?

Thanks all!
LesClaypool902
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

Thank you for the useful information, you know why the project turned out to be a scam? Yes, because the project is the Russian and how correctly most projects from Russia turn out to be false. I can say with certainty that the BUZCOIN project is a scam.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:04:12 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 12:03:22 AM by Gleb Gamow

fxxk..sxxt
Lost money! more worried about KYC approved! these guys have our IDs

This is what concerns me the most, the losing of X amount of money is one thing, but knowing that these people now have my passport info and address info - what things should people be aware of to look out for following the recent news of this scam.

Obviously identity fraud is the top of the list but is there anything else we should be considering, knowing this has occurred?

Thanks all!

"I don't always send my precious and vitals to an unknown crypto entity unless they're from a former communist block country advancing an ICO that's espousing a secret Asian bank, especially if the consensus of the crypto community is that they're most likely a scam."
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

On ICObench there is a big red link to this thread and information to read before you invest any money.
They were slightly late because ICO is paused.
Earlier Hashcard was in the top eight of the best with a score of 4.5 (now 2.7). They probably bought these votes.
RattlerSZ

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

All in all they walked out with roughly 3 million worth of cryptos. How does it stand in the eyes of law. being European citizens, there must be a way to prove them guilty and take them to court. anyone working on this?
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

Thank you for the useful information, you know why the project turned out to be a scam? Yes, because the project is the Russian and how correctly most projects from Russia turn out to be false. I can say with certainty that the BUZCOIN project is a scam.
There is no need to engage in xenophobia here. Love public self-flagellation-go to the bath and there slash yourself with a broom.  More good will.

He нaдo тyт paзвoдить cмepдякoвщинy. Любитe пyбличнoe caмoбичeвaниe - cxoдитe в бaню и oтxлeщитe ceбя вeничкoм кaк cлeдyeт. Бoльшe пoльзы бyдeт.
cryptovegwha

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

what do you think about the management of tokensuite team on campaigns
we should make an investigation with the team,
it its not scam. they are giving your share too little amount of tokens with the stakes you got.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

I was a bounty hunter for HashCard's Twitter and Facebook campaign for about 7 weeks already and it was shocking to know that Hashcard is a scam and I got so furious because it was just a waste of time after all.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

HashCard, please come back rebranded as HashCardX having the token symbol HCX which is available. The world needs your services according to ...

Visa Card Payments Failing in UK, Europe, Highlighting Need for Decentralized Options

micz_bjukanon

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

HashCard, please come back rebranded as HashCardX having the token symbol HCX which is available. The world needs your services according to ...

Visa Card Payments Failing in UK, Europe, Highlighting Need for Decentralized Options

You do not understand that these people have no idea how to make such a system. They just put stickers on the cards and collected a lot of money for themselves.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

You do not understand that these people have no idea how to make such a system. They just put stickers on the cards and collected a lot of money for themselves.

Wait, what? That can't be right. I saw their team. I view their vids. Bud, you best get your facts straight prior to accusing venerable folks of wrongdoings.

WilliamBratsky

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

don't feed him lol
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

So I assume I can now delete my signature... hmm, that was my first bounty campaign and bad choice as well...
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

So I assume I can now delete my signature... hmm, that was my first bounty campaign and bad choice as well...

Dude, not so quick. Rumor has it that HashCard is rebranding to HCX using a secret Packled bank to back their non-compliant-MC-trademark cards to be used at McDs around the world ... and at Milliways.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

I was actually late in finding this thread because I invested in this ico in May (1st week I believe). I was able to withdraw the tokens and I thought I will get a lot. Actually,  me and my friends lost 3eth using our hard earned money. I know that we will not get our money back but I am still hoping to get a refund because there's one person who actually doing efforts in getting the funds back. You may join this telegram group for more info
https://t.me/hashcardscamgroup.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: