Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2019, 04:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed]  (Read 17327 times)
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

Gonna share it to you

Brief update on Hash Card Scam.

"But first disclaimer: there are many things going behind the scenes which we can not reveal if we don’t want to compromise our efforts.

Hash Card Scam is currently investigated by police (in more than one jurisdiction, officially and unofficially), professional bounty hunters (that take money for... you know, finding people and talking with them) and selected members of the community. You might be interested that there are 4 people behind this scam - 2 from Poland, 1 from Ukraine and 1 from Bangladesh/London. We got copies of fake passport of Goch and got access to National Citizen database of Poland (thanks to Police help), establishing that the name was fake. Now work is being done to connect Goch and Kozłowski with their real personalities. This might be successful really soon, since we already done the same with the guy from Ukraine who was using name Vasilly Gulyar (can not reveal his real name here not to compromise our plan). We connected him with his real identity and our people visited medium city of Zhitomir in Ukraine where he comes from. They went to his flat but it was recently sold. We targeted 2 female members of his family now and are arranging some things regarding that (again can not reveal what we are planning to do). Fourth guy Noor Zillur was using his real name. He fled the country of Bangladesh. Again we targeted his close ones and there is a chance that someone will sell him out for money. We want them to cross borders so they will be apprehended. The goal is to stop one of them and make him sell the rest, even if they are not in touch his testimony will help imprison the others. Of course we are always open to negotiations - if one of them gets to use before the others do than he will be treated more gently. Right now we are looking for community members from Poland,  Ukraine and UK (specifically London) to help with something, so PM me if you are from one of those countires. Also PM me if you are a scammer and want to negotiate the deal."
This is encouraging for me.
Superior Coin thieves will also be caught soon I think.
How much did the guys in Hard Cash take?

credits from TG @hashcard

These thieves might be the first to be caught in the crypto world...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Header-only clients like Bither trust that the majority of mining power is honest for the purposes of enforcing network rules such as the 21 million BTC limit. Full clients do not trust miners in this way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Projects about plastic crypto cards are most likely a scam coz it is too difficult to get a license for this activity. And in case of this hashcard, i remember them, there were not even their team on the website but there was a promise to be listed on binance which is a 100% scam identificator for me coz binance don't allow anyone to announce a listing on their platform in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.