Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Think About Social Media Campaign Bounty Program?  (Read 414 times)
evilsign (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

What do you think about social media campaign bounty program? Recently I got the complaint with my follower in twitter. She asks me why I do that (share something about ICO and cryptocurrency and probably she don't know about cryptocurrencies). They want to unfollow me if I do that again. I'm sure she feels the disturbed. In a week my follower decrease until 2000 from 22000 to near 19700.  Cry I'm very sad and thinking is this effective or not using social media to promote a product of ICO cryptocurrencies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

What do you think about social media campaign bounty program? Recently I got the complaint with my follower in twitter. She asks me why I do that (share something about ICO and cryptocurrency and probably she don't know about cryptocurrencies). They want to unfollow me if I do that again. I'm sure she feels the disturbed. In a week my follower decrease until 2000 from 22000 to near 19700.  Cry I'm very sad and thinking is this effective or not using social media to promote a product of ICO cryptocurrencies?
You should expect those scenarios on where most of our followers wont really be aware on what crypto is which they would normally either got disturbed or wont really like to see it which would result into such actions on unfollowing you and since you engage into social media campaign then you should embrace this thing on where you should be ready that your followers will gradually decrease even more but still this depend though because not all the times people are being disturbed by ICO related things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

if in my opinion it is very effective for processors through social media, I have never heard anything like this. if it feels disturbed please just do not follow me because it's a risk that must be taken by us as bounty social media. but I find it strange to lose 19000 ++. as long as I follow my followers bounty campaign even more.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

Social media is one of the most effective marketing to introduce, offer and attract investors. In your case, I think it is clear that followers who leave you are people who do not know and maybe they do not like crypto. But if you want to spend some time, then give them knowledge of crypto and what you do is not a spam action, but a marketing activity. So you can educate them about crypto and maybe they will have a chance to become a new investor in the world of crypto.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

You aren't alone i have lost a lot of followers on twitter especially.I think the best solution is to create a twitter account dedicated solely for bounty hunting else you will lose all the followers who don't know you actually make money retweeting about ICOs.

dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:05:59 AM

many people still treat cryptocurrencies and such ICOs as scam or ponzi scheme .
bcoz govt and banks already said this is bubble .
so it might be one of the reason .

better to have another account for such promotional activities .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

How much do you follow social media campaigns?
if you follow up too much, your followers are right to stop following!
maybe you should give comfort to your followers. eg with a giveaway.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:43:40 AM

it's likely that your subscribers are not the target audience for the promotion of the crypto currency, or they just are not interested in this topic, besides people are mistrustful of the crypto currency and many believe that this is another type of fraud
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

your subscribers may think that you are spreading spam, so they unsubscribe from you, or subscribers may think that you are engaged in fraud, because many people are sure that crypto-currencies and all that is associated with this fraud

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

I understand your subscribers and friends from social networks, people do not like when they impose something on that thing, your friends can think that you are engaged in spam and therefore are signed off from you, in addition to crypto-currencies and everything associated with them, you need to advertise the target audience that understands in this thread
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

a marketing arena of a product or website to be more in demand by the community in return for IOST or bitcoin, and other digital currencies, by proposing some rules if we get into the campaign. risk if we do not comply with the rule then it is not paid or even issued.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

For most of the people even the word crypto currency is unknown then how can we expect them to invest on ICO.Actually the bounty team wasting their funds for you because you don't have crypto related followers.Yeah it is better to stop promoting the ICO in your twitter because it won't help the project anyway.But twitter and facebook campaigns are main platform for advertising about crypto currency the main platform is our forum where we have people only related to crypto market.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

I'm also annoyed with my friends on facebook who are sharing things that are not of my interest. Expect this to come since that woman whom complaint isn't a coiner.

This isn't effective if you have friends that are not open and don't know anything with cryptocurrency. If you are worrying that you will decrease your followers then just expect it to come but make sure that you are also ready for any consequences that can be followed up as a result.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:50:22 AM

Some followers or friends just do not want to see some advertisement about cryptocurrencies because they have seen so many of it and they cannot see the updates of their other friends or followers because there are so many ICOs that you promote. Just look at the positive side of things, you still have 19,000+ followers. Others even don't reach 1,000 followers so you should be glad you still have many to promote some ICOs. If possible, you can post other things that your followers will be interested aside from cryptocurrencies so that they will not unfollow you.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:03:11 AM

Depending on the person, if our friends feel disturbed by our activity in social media, they will be compliant against us. But so far my follower is still fine, does not show resentment to my activity. Indeed social media is very potential to serve as a place to campaign advertising cryptocurrency, because all time everyone will see social media.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

Social media is efficient and effective enough for the campaign,

In marketing we know about the Cost per Million, that means How many people get the information from one action.
In The social media, we make one action of the post, all of our followers will get the information.
And If we have more follower the cost will be cheaper.

For your case, you better make another statement to explain what is the cryptocurrency and ICO before you share your bounty campaign information.
If they have known what our goal of the information of the bounty campaign, I think they will be not feel disturbed.

Indeed, The finally depend on them, will the information be useful or not.
But at least they will take into consideration to unfollow from your social media account.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

Oh, this is one of the reasons why I'm not participating in bounty campaigns. Probably 90% of my friends/followers aren't interested in crypto. I don't want to disturb by spamming ICO advertisements just to get some tokens. They just will lose interest in my posts. Offcourse, I could make another prifile which will be dedicated to crypto activities, but there would be to much hassle to get many real friends/followers and I'm not planning to waste my time on social media bounties to get small rewards for all this stuff.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

Actually this problem is very confusing, the other hand we need social media to serve as advertising cryptocurrency. But the other side many our friends who still do not know the world of cryptos, most likely they are will be disturbed by everything we have done.

The main factor is they do not know what is cryptocurrency what is ICO project and what is Airdrop. So, the people who did unfollow or give an opinion that they do not like the activity that we do is those who do not like and do not understand cryptocurrency.

But all this time I have never followed bounty campaign with social media. I can not sacrifice a personal account that I have used as a cryptos ad. I prefer to join the signature campaign and focus on this forum.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

As we all know social media is the most effective way of advertising, but not all of them understood what you are advertising. For those who dont understand, of course it will annoy them, thats why someone ask you about it and I think you just didnt deliver perfectly and use some term or words that can easily be understood by the people who has no clue about cryptocurrency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

Am I really the only one who believes that social media campaigns aren't as effective as most people believe? I don't see the effectiveness when a participant in such a campaign posts 10-15 tweets/retweets a day, despite having a >90% Twitter Audit. Furthermore, as it has been mentioned above, there is no way to tell whether the followers are even interested in cryptocurrencies.

As I will soon start my bounty campaign management service, I'll be considering putting a relatively small % of the tokens into social media. I'd rather focus on signature and articles/videos. I'd rather advertise a project to a crypto-interested audience than to an audience clueless about crypto.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: