Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Think About Social Media Campaign Bounty Program?  (Read 414 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Social medias are used by everyone in this moder world so running those campaigns might attract the new investors to the field by as he said more people don't have idea about it but if they can do some research about it after thay saw something then it can really help them for their better future life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

Social medias are used by everyone in this moder world so running those campaigns might attract the new investors to the field by as he said more people don't have idea about it but if they can do some research about it after thay saw something then it can really help them for their better future life.
Most people on the social medias are too lazy to research anything that they don't know, they just ignore it or leave it as it may. So you might expect of decreasing your follower if you engage in joining the social media campaign. You were lucky if an investors see your ads/post that happens to know also the cryptocurrency because it is so rare to find a business minded people.

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

What do you think about social media campaign bounty program? Recently I got the complaint with my follower in twitter. She asks me why I do that (share something about ICO and cryptocurrency and probably she don't know about cryptocurrencies). They want to unfollow me if I do that again. I'm sure she feels the disturbed. In a week my follower decrease until 2000 from 22000 to near 19700.  Cry I'm very sad and thinking is this effective or not using social media to promote a product of ICO cryptocurrencies?
While I have never participated in a social media campaign this is to be expected, people do not like to get advertising without their consent so if they feel that you are doing that in order to get profits it's very likely that many people are going to stop following you so your only options are to get more followers that know about cryptocurrencies or accept the fact that your followers are going to go down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:15:35 PM

Am I really the only one who believes that social media campaigns aren't as effective as most people believe? I don't see the effectiveness when a participant in such a campaign posts 10-15 tweets/retweets a day, despite having a >90% Twitter Audit. Furthermore, as it has been mentioned above, there is no way to tell whether the followers are even interested in cryptocurrencies.

As I will soon start my bounty campaign management service, I'll be considering putting a relatively small % of the tokens into social media. I'd rather focus on signature and articles/videos. I'd rather advertise a project to a crypto-interested audience than to an audience clueless about crypto.
I think that social media campaigns aren't effective at all. Mostly bounty hunters aren't using their main accounts for social media accounts. And mostly of their friends/followers are just other bounty hunters who aren't interested to invest. And fact that they are posting advertisements of multiple project also don't help.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Am I really the only one who believes that social media campaigns aren't as effective as most people believe? I don't see the effectiveness when a participant in such a campaign posts 10-15 tweets/retweets a day, despite having a >90% Twitter Audit. Furthermore, as it has been mentioned above, there is no way to tell whether the followers are even interested in cryptocurrencies.

As I will soon start my bounty campaign management service, I'll be considering putting a relatively small % of the tokens into social media. I'd rather focus on signature and articles/videos. I'd rather advertise a project to a crypto-interested audience than to an audience clueless about crypto.
I think that social media campaigns aren't effective at all. Mostly bounty hunters aren't using their main accounts for social media accounts. And mostly of their friends/followers are just other bounty hunters who aren't interested to invest. And fact that they are posting advertisements of multiple project also don't help.

thats not quite true . Social media campaigns are one of the most best method in order to advertise an ico or any other projects because its pretty obvious that majority of the people all over the world are now using a social media to interact with other people and to do other business as well. if you have a crypto related friends or followers , they maybe invest on your posted links or tweets if ever they were trully interested.

but the pay rate on most social media campaigns are i think verry low or below the  minimum wage on what sig campaigns usually pays , maybe because the task is easy to do when compared to other types of campaigns.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

Most people on the social medias are too lazy to research anything that they don't know, they just ignore it or leave it as it may. So you might expect of decreasing your follower if you engage in joining the social media campaign. You were lucky if an investors see your ads/post that happens to know also the cryptocurrency because it is so rare to find a business minded people.
So I don't care about those lazy stupids and bitches.But later they will realize what is the crypto currency and worry for their laziness in the early stages.I don't care about if the followers decreasing just make money in what way you have the social media campaigns is a way for it,the number of followers don't have any benefit in real life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rezaprabowo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

what are you experiencing also I experienced. all my social media friends ask. what is it that you send, they ask and i answer it, and finally they understand about what i send in my homepage on facebook and tweeter
stronghandsdeeppockets

Activity: 266
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

thats not quite true . Social media campaigns are one of the most best method in order to advertise an ico or any other projects because its pretty obvious that majority of the people all over the world are now using a social media to interact with other people and to do other business as well. if you have a crypto related friends or followers , they maybe invest on your posted links or tweets if ever they were trully interested.

but the pay rate on most social media campaigns are i think verry low or below the  minimum wage on what sig campaigns usually pays , maybe because the task is easy to do when compared to other types of campaigns.

I see your point quite clearly, but only in a parallel universe where participants don't tweet and retweet about 15 ICOs a day. That is the main issue.

The second issue is that nobody can effectively gauge the effectiveness of the advertising provided by a twitter / facebook account due to the lack of knowledge about the people's interest regarding cryptocurrencies. If Bob isn't into crypto, he will surely not start researching about an entirely different world just to invest in an ICO.
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

Social media bounty programs give you good rewards and there is minimal effort involved. Unlike signature campaigns where you have to strike quality discussions, social media campaigns only expect you to retweet their links which is as easy as it can get. You shouldn't worry about your followers decreasing because any number over 10000 followers would give you maximum stakes.
MD101

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

Twitter/facebook bounty is not as good as they should,be .

There afe too many scammer that try to abuse the program,

And many newly made account just for the sake of bounty hunting, follower 10k.
But no retweet or like at all from the ‘friends’
So no expose at all.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

So I don't care about those lazy stupids and bitches.But later they will realize what is the crypto currency and worry for their laziness in the early stages.I don't care about if the followers decreasing just make money in what way you have the social media campaigns is a way for it,the number of followers don't have any benefit in real life.
I really agree with you very much. they just do not know and do not want to know. if they knew, maybe they would be like us. if they stop following us, it's okay. we just have to continue it as usual. but it depends on your decision too. do you want to continue or want to stop being bounty social media campaign.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

What do you think about social media campaign bounty program? Recently I got the complaint with my follower in twitter. She asks me why I do that (share something about ICO and cryptocurrency and probably she don't know about cryptocurrencies). They want to unfollow me if I do that again. I'm sure she feels the disturbed. In a week my follower decrease until 2000 from 22000 to near 19700.  Cry I'm very sad and thinking is this effective or not using social media to promote a product of ICO cryptocurrencies?
I think social media is one way to promote a project, is it effective? Yes I think it is very effective.
let me guess that most of your followers do not know crypto, right, If so, That is why they are annoyed by your post, and I think if you continue posting about crypto what they do not know about that and like spam on their wall you will lose more of your follower.
this is different if they are interested in crypto
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

That is the reason why some of the bounty rules required a 90% your followers have any correlation/interest with cryptocurrencies. It is indeed an ineffective way if the rules excluded the 90% followers requirements, because the regular people did have any single knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
nikkymama

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:41:41 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:01:50 PM by nikkymama

I think social media is one way to promote a project it is very effective. It helps to create awareness and enlightens people who do not have an idea of crypto, by so doing, you give them a knowledge about it especially when they read more about the scheme and they will decide if it is profitable or not.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

Your follower got disturbed? How many times you retweet for one day?

If you retweet just once for 1 day, i think your follower not be disturbed. I've experienced before it, but some of my follower interesting about that. Its about what time you make a post on your twitter.

I suggest to retweet your campaign just once a day. Better time is sleeping time to retweet something like ICO.  Grin

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

evilsign (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Your follower got disturbed? How many times you retweet for one day?

If you retweet just once for 1 day, i think your follower not be disturbed. I've experienced before it, but some of my follower interesting about that. Its about what time you make a post on your twitter.

I suggest to retweet your campaign just once a day. Better time is sleeping time to retweet something like ICO.  Grin
Just 1 tweet per ICO and I have joined about 10-20 ICO Grin so totally I have to tweet/retweet 10-20 ICO per day.

Thank you for your responses guys, but I mean there are many people who do not know what the heck its cryptocurrency. Before we offer about ICO, I think we should tell them first about what the heck its blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, bitcoin, ethereum, erc20, how it will work and give us a profit or help our financial to gain wealth, and so on.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

If social media campaigns were as ineffective as you thought don't you think that those campaigns would have disappeared already or at least be on their way to disappearing? In fact what I'm seeing is the opposite, I see more and more people involved in those kind of campaigns which tells to me that those campaigns are a lot more effective than we thought.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

I think social media is the most effective campaign. With social media news spread faster ..
lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency assumes you spam or robot. .
I was once like you denagan followers who continue to decrease but it does not matter to me    Cheesy
iambray

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

in other things, I think social media campaign is very helpful to follow the campaign for beginners, but sometimes not profitable for those who have often follow social media campaigns because it is not in accordance with the results of the ground
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

Everyone has his own view of the world, some do not know what crypto-currency is, that's what they are describing! And it's better to think with your own head (whether it's worth advertising the ICO in social networks) Personally, my opinion: I would not listen to other people and would be on my own, the more you earn on it!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: