Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRADING TOKEN  (Read 428 times)
ZUordanyers

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

I Want to know more about TRADING TOKEN.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Huidssasa

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:58:26 PM
Merited by twocow (1)

Trading Token is hack-proof where traditional banking is not.
PauolOahara

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

I Want to know about team members.
PauolOahara

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

Proudly leading our global economy towards the summit of success.
Yes.TRADING TOKEN Best
TradingToken$TRADE

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

How will you promote your project to the community, investors? Because I do not find any social accounts or chat groups of you other than 1 site and this ANN thread. Any successful project is thanks to the support of the community a lot

AGREED!   Trading Token will be announcing Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Reddit, and WeChat communities soon to improve our social presence.

One thing that should be clarified is that our token is ERC-827.  With an ERC20 token only value can be transferred. However with ER-827, Ethereum users can transfer value and data!  In addition, tokens can be approved to be spent by other on-chain third parties.  This will be revolutionary for the global community in peer to peer markets.
In ERC20 token, not only value can be transferred; users can transfer value and Data as well. I may don't know a lot about other kind of ethereum token but the reason you give in not that worthy. Am not a professional developper in EVM but am just giving my opinion based on my experience as a regular user in Myetherwallet where you find with each transaction the possibility to add Data. Note that data added to transaction costs more fees. Correct if am wrong.

This extension of the ERC20 interface allows any tokens on Ethereum to be re-used by other applications: from wallets to decentralized exchanges. The ERC20 token standard is widely accepted but it only allows the transfer of value, ethereum users are available to transfer value and data on transactions, with these extension of the ERC20 token standard they will be able to do the same with ERC20 tokens.

Trading Token is ERC-827 remains fully ERC20 compatible and does not force receivers of the token to implement a certain function to signal that they accept them.
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

How will you promote your project to the community, investors? Because I do not find any social accounts or chat groups of you other than 1 site and this ANN thread. Any successful project is thanks to the support of the community a lot

AGREED!   Trading Token will be announcing Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Reddit, and WeChat communities soon to improve our social presence.

One thing that should be clarified is that our token is ERC-827.  With an ERC20 token only value can be transferred. However with ER-827, Ethereum users can transfer value and data!  In addition, tokens can be approved to be spent by other on-chain third parties.  This will be revolutionary for the global community in peer to peer markets.
In ERC20 token, not only value can be transferred; users can transfer value and Data as well. I may don't know a lot about other kind of ethereum token but the reason you give in not that worthy. Am not a professional developper in EVM but am just giving my opinion based on my experience as a regular user in Myetherwallet where you find with each transaction the possibility to add Data. Note that data added to transaction costs more fees. Correct if am wrong.

This extension of the ERC20 interface allows any tokens on Ethereum to be re-used by other applications: from wallets to decentralized exchanges. The ERC20 token standard is widely accepted but it only allows the transfer of value, ethereum users are available to transfer value and data on transactions, with these extension of the ERC20 token standard they will be able to do the same with ERC20 tokens.

Trading Token is ERC-827 remains fully ERC20 compatible and does not force receivers of the token to implement a certain function to signal that they accept them.
Ok i get your point and why you are willing to choose ERC-827 instead of ERC-20.
One last thing to ask about is the team behind the project and how they share the vision for tradingToken and where to find the whitepaper because i can't easly find it in the website?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: