Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotcoin Empowered by Neo Blockchain  (Read 145 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:29:13 PM

Hello guys any thoughts about this project?

I started to follow them since they started their initial private sales and their on going presale. Their project is gonna use neo blockchain and that's a bit of suprise for me cause neo starting to spread their wings and some.project choose to use their blockchain now. If you want to know more about them you can check on their website. https://spotcoin.com

Also they will be participating on the black sea blockchain summit on the 25th of April at Georgia. You can check the itenerary for this event here
http://bsbsummit.com

Im proud to share this project here and betting this will be one of the top trend project of 2018 not just hype but also due to their outstanding concept.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

to be honest I personally also really like projects that use the neo platform. some time ago I have participated in ico effect.ai and now I want to participate in spotcoin. I want to try something new and blockchain neo has answered it.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

Spotcoin will be used to make banking services accessible for everyone in the world. The company already supports 10 countries and has a trade volume of over $10 million volumes. The company intends to create and fortify the economic ties between the countries situated in the Black Sea, China and Europe, which has the potential to transform Georgia in a gateway for blockchain investments in the whole region.

The main values supported by this company are reliability to ensure that everyone can always be content with the platform, integrity to treat all the users with respect and transparency, something that is absolutely vital in any blockchain and cryptocurrency because the users expects more transparency than in traditional banking.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

Recently, The NEO coin has gaining more and cross the $100 mark. Maybe because of it's unique blockchain technology like the ETH blockchain and Openledger blockchain technology. And, the Spotcoin which is now created by the NEO blockchain so, the coin go longer. It is the first coin that is run on Neo blockchain.
aysego

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

NEO projects have bright future. And I believe in that Spotcoin will be successful in a short time. They have a strong team and real life project.  They aim to build Black Sea Blockchain Institute. By the way their government support blockchain activities.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:57:39 PM

I started to follow them since they started their initial private sales and their on going presale. Their project is gonna use neo blockchain and that's a bit of suprise for me cause neo starting to spread their wings and some.project choose to use their blockchain now. If you want to know more about them you can check on their website. https://spotcoin.com

Also they will be participating on the black sea blockchain summit on the 25th of April at Georgia. You can check the itenerary for this event here

Im proud to share this project here and betting this will be one of the top trend project of 2018 not just hype but also due to their outstanding concept.

Spotcoin is one of the best ICOs in the market, and it runs on one of the most solid platforms (NEO). A great team, an existing business and a cryptofriendly country will make it a great success.

baotoutq
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

The project Spotcoin has good prospects to take a leading position among its competitors. The project has interesting and promising ideas in the field of providing services in the banking sector. Their implementation will provide reliable, fast and cheap banking services using modern blockchain technologies.
I am confident in the success of the Spotcoin project.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
vamsidharreddyy

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

Spotcoin pre-ico whitelist will be opened june 6th and only 1250 spots available check the link for details
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@vamsidharreddy/spotcoin-pre-ico-whitelist-opens-june-6th-at-18-00h-gmt-utc-4-only-1250-places-to-claim-the-20-pre-ico-discount
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

This should be a good project that one has to look into and and since it is on a neo blockchain many Chinese may invest in it. I think now China governments has low they ban on icos project and if that has been done neo will be the greatest beneficiary.  I will study and follow this coins to see were it will lead us.
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

I have observed personally that coin on neo Blockchain perform  excellently well.  I believe this project won't be different and am  willing to put my money on it.
bitlogic

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:25:53 PM

This project has the support of the Government of Georgia. It is very important. NEO's blockchain technology has proved very successful both in terms of speed and scalability. Therefore, the project has good chances for leadership in the crypto currency market.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: