Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Platform Became Attractive For The Bounty Hunter  (Read 148 times)
Afrizky R (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

haloo all,

I want to ask you a little bit about the bounty you follow,
a lot of ICO issued and became an attraction for some people including myself, then I try to follow every bounty that exists.

is there anything that is of interest to you in following a bounty, if any then what is your reason in following it and how your judgment in the ICO.

I myself still can not judge how the platform is good or not because until now I just follow bounty alone without know this good or not, maybe because I'm new in this world so I still do not have enough experience in the rate.

are there any tips and tricks you can give me so that I can learn from you who have long in following this bounty.

thanks Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Never join in any campaign if you are not sure about that project's goal, before joining in a bounty campaign always read the whitepaper, do your own research about that ICO and try to learn whether the team members of that project say exactly who they are. Remember even if you are not investing in that ICO, but you also have a greater responsibility to ensure that crypto community won't be scammed by that ICO. Always try to join in bounties which are being run by forum's trusted, responsible managers. Here is a thread where the OP explained thoroughly on how to choose Bounty campaigns. I hope this will help many newbie bounty participants. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2894511.0

Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

I would check the ICO ranking sites for sure and go with the ICO bounty that is running the longest amount of time. You can discern the potential utility of a project if you find it to have real world usage. I would steer away from projects that have alot of competitors as they may be copy/paste. Make sure you read the whitepaper!
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

1. Blockchain Technology will disrupt 160 industries, I have chosen 7 industries to invest on - this are projects THAT I HAVE EXPERIENCE in such as finance, medical and artificial intelligence.
2. I'm a holder so this means i have to participate in bounties that i'm comfortable holding and believe they have a place in the coming revolution.
3. Bounty hunting takes time and for real you must work on something that you are passionate about, this way you will enjoy the journey, educate yourself and also be able to generate quality results for the project you are supporting.

That"s how i choose my bounty projects.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

haloo all,

a lot of ICO issued and became an attraction for some people including myself, then I try to follow every bounty that exists.

is there anything that is of interest to you in following a bounty, if any then what is your reason in following it and how your judgment in the ICO.

I myself still can not judge how the platform is good or not because until now I just follow bounty alone without know this good or not, maybe because I'm new in this world so I still do not have enough experience in the rate.

are there any tips and tricks you can give me so that I can learn from you who have long in following this bounty.

thanks Huh
Hi, what do you mean? Do you mean platform for Bounty like the Bountihive or similar?  Roll Eyes Or maybe you mean ICO are platform?  Huh

gazilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

When I select a bounty campaign to participate in I consider a few factors, for instance how much do they pay, how straightforward is reporting, if any (I prefer non-reporting ones) how much potential does the idea behind the project have, the number of tokens, team members behind the project, and how long is the campaign.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

haloo all,

thanks Huh
Theres no such trick yet these things do really require proper research and knowledge on where as an investor you would really need to be keen on selecting projects which do have potential and do have good projected plans for the future that it do really have real world benefit and somehow unique among others.This thing might easy to say but would really be hard to implement considering that there are lots of projects/coins in the market which would really make the job even more harder.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

I am currently using the bountyplatform.io as it is better thn the bountyhive,the rewards can be seen thri spreadsheet,has good options in their website and indeed a bountyhive killer if you asked me.Connecting your account in their campaign is much easier,that is why i am choosing it over bountyhive which doesnt any transparency between the rewards.
13ex07

Activity: 322

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Follow the IKO, in which at least you understand something. That's where you have knowledge. If there are doubts, do not participate.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:39:43 PM

Im joining bountyhive.io and bountyplatform.io im not just join some random campaign, cause there so many risk. For example if the project become scam youll get nothing. But if you join some bounty campaign handled by pro its more save there only little chance that campaign become scam cause pro bounty manager will never want to manage scam campaign and he do some research first. And i do join some campaign that managed even by newbie if that project seems good to me.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Benabod

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

Presently  I'm on Bountyhive not comfortable with it though and that's because of it's lack of transparency without spreadsheets. I chose campaigns randomly too but I'm open to better options
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: