Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Member with Green Trust + Original Email  (Read 419 times)
WhiteWine (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

Member with Green Trust + Original Email

Starting Bid: 0.005 btc
Bidding Increments: 0.002 btc
Buy it now: 0.01 btc
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:29:25 AM

interested pm me
anas2909

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Open bid 0,005
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

Bump for Today!
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Interested, please send me more information
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

Bump for Today!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

Bump for Today!
Deathspell-Omega

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:33 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 01:43:46 PM by mprep

0.007 BTC

I buy this directly for 0.01 BTC.

SOLD

This guy is an ASSHOLE, I bought this account directly but this buttfucked Retard does not reply!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

I buy this directly for 0.01 BTC.

SOLD

Are ok with bitify.com as escrow? I didn't not receive any pm from you.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

This guy is an ASSHOLE, I bought this account directly but this buttfucked Retard does not reply!

You definitely have a butt fixation. Seems to be the only word in your limited vocabulary.    LOL.  You mean the scammer got scammed?
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:19:39 AM

You definitely have a butt fixation. Seems to be the only word in your limited vocabulary.    LOL.  You mean the scammer got scammed?

Deathspell-Omega never pay or even pm to me before he post this. This guy is a troll or just a scammer.
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

Bump for Today!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

bump for today!
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

bump for today!
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

There's something particularly egregious about selling an account specifically with Green Trust. It would seem that the only reason for doing this would be to acquire the reputation that has been built by another user in an attempt to take advantage of their standing reputation. What's even more unfortunate, is that you are willing to sell this account for less than $50 (assuming you even own such an account). $50 is more than enough for you to happily allow someone to walk away with an account that will guarantee them a good attempt at a Trust-Scam and potentially lead to them profiting off of someone else's misfortune and your accomplice role.

It almost wouldn't be as bad if you simply contacted all of those that have left positive feedback on the account to remove it, changed the e-mail and made it public that a new owner has assumed control. This would raise far fewer questions than some low-ball, back-alley deal for an account that has a positive reputation.

What is the trust for? What is the trust rating? How much activity does the account have? Any merits? There is a lot of information missing that any honest person would be interested in knowing (and that would help identify the account Wink ). You're going to be contacted by scammers, and I'll be surprised if you yourself are not a scammer.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

There's something particularly egregious about selling an account specifically with Green Trust. It would seem that the only reason for doing this would be to acquire the reputation that has been built by another user in an attempt to take advantage of their standing reputation. What's even more unfortunate, is that you are willing to sell this account for less than $50 (assuming you even own such an account). $50 is more than enough for you to happily allow someone to walk away with an account that will guarantee them a good attempt at a Trust-Scam and potentially lead to them profiting off of someone else's misfortune and your accomplice role.

It almost wouldn't be as bad if you simply contacted all of those that have left positive feedback on the account to remove it, changed the e-mail and made it public that a new owner has assumed control. This would raise far fewer questions than some low-ball, back-alley deal for an account that has a positive reputation.

What is the trust for? What is the trust rating? How much activity does the account have? Any merits? There is a lot of information missing that any honest person would be interested in knowing (and that would help identify the account Wink ). You're going to be contacted by scammers, and I'll be surprised if you yourself are not a scammer.
Well, do you really think, that this person has such an account?
He has no idea what the account is worth.. I think he only wants to scam people.
WhiteWine (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

bump for today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: