Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC update from all Techbical and Fundamental Aspects  (Read 108 times)
gembelmonte18 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:48:37 AM

#BTC Update from All Technical and Fundamental Aspects

Technical Overview

Looks Like BTC Correction Time is Over, and 6K Support became really Strong one, Although It Should Not Dump anymore and Should Stay Above 8K Support

Next Big Move in Short Term Would be 8700-8900 USD
Then Towards 10K USD

Fundamental OverView

1. United States Tax Filing Closed on 17th April, Which is Definitely a bullish News for BTC

2. FIFA World Cup is Going to Start on Mid Jun, and The Big News is FIFA World Cup Tickets Can be Bought Through BITCOINs, Which is Definetely a Hot News for BTC.

Also, We Know A lot of Bettings Will Be going to Happen during this FIFA World Cup Matches, And Mostly Bettings Will Be Happenning through BTC, Thats also a Bullish News for BTC, People will Buy BTC and Price Will Move Up

Till Jun End or July Mid We Are Expecting BTC to Reach again its ATH
which is 20000 Dollars, and It will go Beyond 20000 Dollars and will Make New ATH

All in All, BTC is again on the Bullz
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:45 AM

it's a very good news or news story to start bitcoin up again, and indeed I think bitcoin will be able to recover up to $ 20,000 and even more by the end of this year.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

it's a very good news or news story to start bitcoin up again, and indeed I think bitcoin will be able to recover up to $ 20,000 and even more by the end of this year.

I am as optimistic as you, it is just that i think it wont be this year, i hope i am wrong.
My period for new ATH is around 2020. And 2022. i expect at least 50k
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

I am as optimistic as you, it is just that i think it wont be this year, i hope i am wrong.
My period for new ATH is around 2020. And 2022. i expect at least 50k

I agree, we likely wont return to the ATH this year. We could still very well be in a bear market. I also agree that we would hit a new ATH by 2020. However, I do think we would be far beyond 50k by 2022. Yeah I know, past performance does not indicate future results, but Bitcoins price has historically grown exponentially and settled once every 3 years. 2009 - 2012 - 2015 - 2018, once every three years the price is way higher than the 3 years before. Considering Bitcoin Hit a high of 20k, and could settle at $5k over the next months, I imagine the price being close to $100k by 2021 - 2022. Likely due to the market finally reacting to the Block halvings affects and increased adoption by that point (assuming adoption continues).
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:09:33 AM

#BTC Update from All Technical and Fundamental Aspects

Technical Overview

Looks Like BTC Correction Time is Over, and 6K Support became really Strong one, Although It Should Not Dump anymore and Should Stay Above 8K Support

Next Big Move in Short Term Would be 8700-8900 USD
Then Towards 10K USD

Fundamental OverView

1. United States Tax Filing Closed on 17th April, Which is Definitely a bullish News for BTC

2. FIFA World Cup is Going to Start on Mid Jun, and The Big News is FIFA World Cup Tickets Can be Bought Through BITCOINs, Which is Definetely a Hot News for BTC.

Also, We Know A lot of Bettings Will Be going to Happen during this FIFA World Cup Matches, And Mostly Bettings Will Be Happenning through BTC, Thats also a Bullish News for BTC, People will Buy BTC and Price Will Move Up

Till Jun End or July Mid We Are Expecting BTC to Reach again its ATH
which is 20000 Dollars, and It will go Beyond 20000 Dollars and will Make New ATH

All in All, BTC is again on the Bullz

You probably right, FIFA in russia will be dominated with betting and one of them must be use bitcoin. Russia is one of some country which use bitcoin legally. We have to ready for the event and hodl our bitcoin. We know there are many altcoin too and I'm sure there will be many place which accept payments altcoins too like traveling flight, hotels, and maybe restaurant 

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: