Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize and succeed in bounty  (Read 97 times)
Tropgoes (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

Early to know bounty I do not know anything, I entered into a telegram group in which contains senior bounty hunter, first I did not dare to ask, after a little familiar then asked questions.
some factors that I think will make us successful as a beginner in running a bounty:

1. Ask the seniors, about what bounty they are following, and how to distinguish the project from paying or scam
but in my opinion, before they pay any bounty potentially scam because the references of bounty are their ICO program, but at least if they have teams and jajarnnya who have experienced the potential to fail 15%.
2. record in detail, time and rules when we make a report bounty related, it's up to mo exek or exek notepad important that we can understand
3. Be consistent do not be lazy because the results depend on our own efforts
4. do not mix the old bounty with a new bounty, because I like mixed up finally forget ngerjain old project
5. benefit all the rewards offered, and forget to often ask the manager or admin in the telegram related projects.
in bounty I only follow 3 categories, facebook, twitter and media (blog or youtube), and I also often see the allocation for bounty, klo small I livein hehehe.

actually there are still many factor factors that will help us achieve success in ngebounty, the way above that I have lived ...
I hope this helps
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Last year, to be successful on earning crypto through joining bounty campaigns are making a lot of alternative accounts and push them to higher ranks so that you'll get higher bounty stake tokens upon token distribution.
But this year is different, due to Merit System, everyone were stuck on their current ranks and the only way to step up into next rank is to earn sMerits that other members gave you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: