Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?
Yes, everything went great.
I tried, but I had trouble.
No, but I'm interested.
No. I'm not interested.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?  (Read 1850 times)
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:39:11 AM

It has been long overdue! We created our first animated video and published it on the site.

It provides quick overview of our services and objectives for those looking to Setup their masternodes.

Your feedback is welcome! Please visit the link below and click the video to play it

bump date

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

Sorry! I can't find masternode on telegram. Is it safe? Can you send me a telegram link? I wanna find out how it works.

t.me/setupmasternode

SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:00:26 AM

d0r10n

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:07:21 AM

Yeah, can be daunting to setup a masternode if you're not proficient with computers, those new masternode services look ok

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

personally i ilk to attempt and commerce masternodes cryptocurrency but did not proved to locale up a masternodes, because in my judgment trading is extended bankable so locale up a masternodes mate
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

I already tried setting up masternodes before and it's not hard if you follow the steps provided by the team. The thing is it seems like the price of masternode coin isn't that good right now, the good thing is i set it up last year when the price is quite cheap and it need almost a year until i break even.

SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

personally i ilk to attempt and commerce masternodes cryptocurrency but did not proved to locale up a masternodes, because in my judgment trading is extended bankable so locale up a masternodes mate

Which kind of Commerce?

mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

No, I havent tried it yet, but as far as I see, many people are considering every project that has it, as an alpha project, lol. It is an instant +10 to trust, and investings.
SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

No, I havent tried it yet, but as far as I see, many people are considering every project that has it, as an alpha project, lol. It is an instant +10 to trust, and investings.

Which projects are you looking at thus far?

Xomeriyan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

I'v generally lived masternides for long now however I'v not possessed the capacity to secure one due to the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have sufficient energy to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The essential thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet modest and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

I'v generally lived masternides for long now however I'v not possessed the capacity to secure one due to the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have sufficient energy to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The essential thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet modest and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well

They are plenty of decent MN projects that aren't crazy expensive. You can see a whole list of them here: crypto-coinz.net/master-node-calculator/. Also, if you ever need someone to set up a MN for you, setupmasternodes.com is fantastic service that will finsish the set up in only 1-2 hours.

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
SetupMasternodes

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:16:06 PM

#FACTS
SetupMasternodes

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Not really but i kind of imagine it to be seamless as each tokens will have a lay-out plan to set it up after the wallet download, anyway, I may be wrong.will check it out

What do you mean exactly?
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:57:50 AM

no, yet I believe it's not hard to make it simply take after the guideline and all will be okay good fortunes and make a point to pick the privilege masternode brother alot of them are trick
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.

The Setupmasternodes.com team is excited to teach those who are interested in how to set up a masternode!

They'll provide you with one-on-one support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is up and running!

They now provide Masternode Hosting as well!

Official Thread >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738.0
Official Telegram >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

From what i am read, master node is more easier than building mining rig. I am interested on master node because its more easy can reducing a lot cost than mining. Many coin in market using master node and its our opportunity earning coin by staking
Remon

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:50:29 AM

I have setup a few Fantasy Gold masternodes https://fantasygold.io/.

With the guide they have made, it's very easy: https://github.com/FantasyGold/FGC-MN-Install

The install script is almost automatically, just paste in 1 line of code in Putty, and thats it. And if you still can'f figure it out yourself, then you can always ask for help in discord.

So even if you have almost no technical skills, i'm sure you can set it up.
nojumkel

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:15:01 AM

I have been continually getting breeze of this masternode and its setup and burning through cash to setup and furthermore month to month membership, I did login to the site however I an am as yet attempting to see how it functions. how would I become more acquainted with it better.
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

I'v generally lived masternides for long now yet I'v not possessed the capacity to procure one as a result of the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have sufficient energy to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The critical thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet shabby and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well
SetupMasternodes

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:00 AM

I'v generally lived masternides for long now yet I'v not possessed the capacity to procure one as a result of the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have sufficient energy to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The critical thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet shabby and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well

You can have our help with the setup of masternodes
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:13:37 AM

I'v generally lived masternides for long now however I'v not possessed the capacity to procure one in view of the coins MN that I extremely like being EXPENSIVE or I don't have room schedule-wise to setup the MN. At any rate masternodes are great wellspring of automated revenue. The critical thing is to purchase when the coin is as yet shoddy and has not pumped or purchase when it has dumped wey well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: