Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTC-Randomizer (Bitcat.ch Randomizer)  (Read 2967 times)
btcrun (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 09:45:35 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2011, 11:14:17 AM by btcrun

Join NOW to be on TOP!!!

Bitcat.ch - Randomizer

Hurry to be one of the first!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuusha

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 04:18:08 PM

Nice. Only two referrals to get back your investment, or four random payments.
geek-trader

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 08:36:52 PM

I'm in.   Grin

Make 1 deposit and earn BTC for life! http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/345
Play my FREE HTML5 games at: http://magigames.org  BTC donations accepted.
Cory

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 10:46:44 PM

Hey, I've got a good deal for anybody on the fence about joining:

I'll send you 0.1 bitcoins if you use my referral link: http://rand.bitcat.ch/?ref=5

Just shoot me a PM on the forums with the username you used to sign up and the address you want your 0.1 BTC sent to! As soon as your account is activated, I'll send over the bitcoins. Wink
Yuusha

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 12:57:16 AM

And I'll send 0.2 bitcoins to anyone using mine: http://rand.bitcat.ch/?ref=18  Wink
Einewton

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 07:53:36 AM

Already made my money back... Boo ya! Just waiting for the bugs to be worked out so I can withdraw eventually.

-= Got BitCoin? =-
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 12:30:40 PM

Great thing. Hopefully not a scam...  Grin

When will payout be available?
Yuusha

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 02:18:34 PM

Most likely not a scam, considering it's run by bitcat.ch
xyu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 05:57:53 PM

Certainly not a scam  Grin
I processed about 1000 BTC at BitCatch and always made refund if anything went wrong, reputation is much more valuable than money.
geek-trader

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 07:10:26 PM

I've played xyu's games before.  He's honest.

Make 1 deposit and earn BTC for life! http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/345
Play my FREE HTML5 games at: http://magigames.org  BTC donations accepted.
Djao

Activity: 208

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2011, 07:25:35 PM

I've played xyu's games before.  He's honest.

+1

Yuusha

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 08:22:24 PM

By the way, what does the automatic rotation setting do?
Einewton

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 10:49:52 PM

I think it let's you take yourself out of the random pool maybe? I see people playing multiple rounds, and when I look at my account from another screen i see my account is "False" for the random thing... How does that get set to true?

How do we play multiple rounds?

Is there any benefit to playing more rounds?

-= Got BitCoin? =-
Yuusha

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 12:44:41 AM

I think it let's you take yourself out of the random pool maybe? I see people playing multiple rounds, and when I look at my account from another screen i see my account is "False" for the random thing... How does that get set to true?

How do we play multiple rounds?

Is there any benefit to playing more rounds?
The "Random - False" thing has nothing to do with your account. That just means you are the referral of someone, or someone has received income through you, and you were not randomly assigned to them.

I have no idea what the rounds are all about, though.
xyu

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 06:19:36 AM

I'll add it in rules today. In short, each user plays their own rounds, each round costs 0.5 BTC and ROI for round 20%, so in the end of the 1st round you should get 0.6 BTC. To play next round you should pay the fee which is goes to your sponsors and to random user, to make this automatic there is option autorotation which is enabled by default. This system allows you to earn more from your referrals - each round played by referral will make you 0.25 BTC.
Garrett Burgwardt

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 07:51:02 AM

I joined in. Anyone want to follow my link in my sig? Wink

-Garrett
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 10:59:59 AM

I'll add it in rules today. In short, each user plays their own rounds, each round costs 0.5 BTC and ROI for round 20%, so in the end of the 1st round you should get 0.6 BTC. To play next round you should pay the fee which is goes to your sponsors and to random user, to make this automatic there is option autorotation which is enabled by default. This system allows you to earn more from your referrals - each round played by referral will make you 0.25 BTC.

I must admit that I do not fully understand this explanation... the only thing I've noticed is that I've got less BTC assigned than would be expected based on my referrals.
Anyway I'd prefer not to participate in additional "rounds" with additional risk.

I thought this randomizer would work exactly like the old one, but apparently it does not...  Huh

Again my question: When will withdrawing be available?
Yuusha

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 01:12:39 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2011, 02:41:11 PM by Yuusha

I've turned off the auto-rotation for now. It doesn't seem to be profitable to me. If I have understood correctly, it works like this:

1. Everyone plays their own rounds, like xyu said.
2. To participate in a round, you pay 0.5 BTC
3. If you choose to participate, you will get money from your referrals when they pay to participate in their next round.
4. If you don't choose to participate, you will not receive money from referrals paying to participate in a new round, but you will have saved your 0.5 BTC

The only way for this to be profitable is to have at least two referrals, every round, with a balance of at least 0.5 BTC and auto-rotation enabled. This basically only moves profits up the pyramid, so to speak, removing wealth from those at the bottom and moving it to the very top. I might reenable this if/when I get a lot of referrals, but at this stage I simply don't see it being profitable.

I also don't see how it would have a ROI of 120%, (what you describe is 120% ROI, 20% would mean you invest 0.5 BTC and get 0.1 BTC back) it seems entirely based on how many referrals you have and if they manage to reach a balance of at least 0.5 BTC. It could be a 0% ROI or it could be a 500% ROI, I don't see why it would be a set 120% ROI, but maybe it's related to when a round ends, because I haven't figured that part out yet.

Some clarification would be nice.
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 01:39:21 PM

...deactivated auto-rotation as well until clarification...
Einewton

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 02:56:48 PM

I've turned off the auto-rotation for now. It doesn't seem to be profitable to me. If I have understood correctly, it works like this:

1. Everyone plays their own rounds, like xyu said.
2. To participate in a round, you pay 0.5 BTC
3. If you choose to participate, you will get money from your referrals when they pay to participate in their next round.
4. If you don't choose to participate, you will not receive money from referrals paying to participate in a new round, but you will have saved your 0.5 BTC

The only way for this to be profitable is to have at least two referrals, every round, with a balance of at least 0.5 BTC and auto-rotation enabled. This basically only moves profits up the pyramid, so to speak, removing wealth from those at the bottom and moving it to the very top. I might reenable this if/when I get a lot of referrals, but at this stage I simply don't see it being profitable.

I also don't see how it would have a ROI of 120%, (what you describe is 120% ROI, 20% would mean you invest 0.5 BTC and get 0.1 BTC back) it seems entirely based on how many referrals you have and if they manage to reach a balance of at least 0.5 BTC. It could be a 0% ROI or it could be a 500% ROI, I don't see why it would be a set 120% ROI, but maybe it's related to when a round ends, because I haven't figured that part out yet.

Some clarification would be nice.

+1

-= Got BitCoin? =-
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: