Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCINVE.COM btc investment exchange  (Read 7269 times)
Sahtor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 10:58:22 PM

Great to see this project move ahead. You guys were the most dependable mining operation this year in terms of dividends and pricing.

BTCInve looks like the spiritual successor to BTCT with more favorable operating conditions. The shared user accounts with LTCInvest is a cool feature even though I'd prefer separate identities.

What are the fees for listing an asset?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethera (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:27:01 AM

Great to see this project move ahead. You guys were the most dependable mining operation this year in terms of dividends and pricing.

BTCInve looks like the spiritual successor to BTCT with more favorable operating conditions. The shared user accounts with LTCInvest is a cool feature even though I'd prefer separate identities.

What are the fees for listing an asset?

Migrating ones are for free and new ones (taking a flat look at the explosion we have) we are capping on 0.3 for now (subject to change, when btc price moves up, this one moves down).

Neil
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:43:40 PM

Yes, still centralized but at least we do not have to worry about the SEC (US) coming in and shutting down this exchange. Bitfunder and btct.co was US based which was the reason they had to shut down.

Stop propping up this nonsense. Incompetent operators shut down businesses which become inconvenient or difficult to operate. Blaming it on the Boogeyman and imagining that going to non-Boogeymanland is panacea for the problems inherent is disingenuous in the extreme.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:57:29 AM

Yes, still centralized but at least we do not have to worry about the SEC (US) coming in and shutting down this exchange. Bitfunder and btct.co was US based which was the reason they had to shut down.

Stop propping up this nonsense. Incompetent operators shut down businesses which become inconvenient or difficult to operate. Blaming it on the Boogeyman and imagining that going to non-Boogeymanland is panacea for the problems inherent is disingenuous in the extreme.
So where is MPEX?

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:41:55 PM

So where is MPEX?

The subjects of MPEx' invulnerability to the fear and paranoia of Boogeymania has been thoroughly and amply covered: 1, 2, 3.

You can either be honest, competent, and consistent, which means you'll be left standing when those who don't match up crumble, or else you can imagine that good intentions and whatever other candy sprinkles might be enough because you're special, which means you'll be crumbling. The involvement of any third party has no bearing on the facts of this divide.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Ethera (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:04:58 PM

For now it is, as we are operating legally. We are registred as a game creators and digital entertainers.
How naive are you? I doubt any lawyer actually told you this was going to work.

Either try to be in a country with relaxed laws and get actual legal counsel, or go fully unregistered catch-me-if-you-can, but this is probably the worst thing you can do.

Though, I'm sure we will be entertained.

Thanks for thinking that we didn't consult with lawyers, but when we do business which we pour our heart and most important time into, we tend to cover all points. Yes, in Lithuania so far it is enough. And it will be enough till the point that EU will pass digital currency law and then within few years or so (based on last examples from the law) our country will adopt those in local laws.
Then we have 3 more options how to do it, one is registering as a financial institution, but we will postpone that as long as we can.

And yet still even after registering as financial institution we couldnt care less what 'Murica's fincen wants or puts any rulings. Lithuania has no tax bypass and no direct agreements with US so fincen can have all the fun they can, we took all preparations that we will benefit from any requests they will put in a big way.

Neil
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:29:58 PM

For now it is, as we are operating legally. We are registred as a game creators and digital entertainers.
How naive are you? I doubt any lawyer actually told you this was going to work.

Either try to be in a country with relaxed laws and get actual legal counsel, or go fully unregistered catch-me-if-you-can, but this is probably the worst thing you can do.

Though, I'm sure we will be entertained.
How naive are you?
Do you think it exist laws for crypto currencies yet?
Every law out there is referring money as fiat paper money in case you did not know.

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 07:59:00 PM

For now it is, as we are operating legally. We are registred as a game creators and digital entertainers. We still have 3 steps to follow when our country laws will accept ltc/btc/cryptos as currency and will still operate as legal business. We are doing most for the security and double that for legal part.

Neil

Lolz.  "Digital entertainers"? Cheesy  Is this you? VV

Or is "digital entertainers" a euphemism for "interweb clowns"?  If so, i have to warn you -- you're entering into a very competitive field.  Most of the gags (like the hilarious "we're just a game") have already been done to death by your fellow digital entertainers. Undecided
Sahtor

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 09:28:12 PM

I see you got first listing in waiting. Oddly enough it doesn't have any votes for or against.

The footer has a link to LTC trading which isn't exactly topical.
thatbluedude

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 02:27:59 PM

want to be taken seriously?
publish a boatload of information about your exchange. People, legal framework, technical details. Provide Proof that you will do better.
The only thing I should have to to is got through you documents and verify them.
I really hope your exchange will be succesfull but having trust in the Lord and a webdesigner isn't much of a solid foundation.

soundasleep

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:25:24 PM

Today we've added support to keep track of BTCInve accounts and securities to CryptFolio (thread).

CryptFolio helps you safely keep track of accounts and securities over time, and generates reports (such as your overall USD net worth and historical security values). We've also started to collect historical data on securities (such as LTC.LT-MINE-C.PT), which can also be added to your reports.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: