Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether?  (Read 2031 times)
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:05:33 PM
Merited by 19spawnfeed (1)

If I have enough capital for investment I would choose to invest in bitcoin and ether (70% bitcoin, 30% ether). This two giant coin will definitely increase on this coming September to December. Both coins are good and potentially have a chance to get higher than before.

Of course I prefer to fully invest in bitcoin and with this coin having a great value and you can gain more profit on this coin. Etherium have a great value though bitcoin is greater among all. I would prefer with this because it is proven that most of the people here received the benefits coming from the bitcoin. Being highly volatile of the price of the bitcoin is only his characteristics and it is normal that the price will goes low and up. Be patience if you invest in this coin foryour better future.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

They are both good on both ways. Bitcoin right now is much cheaper and oversold already while Ethereum could jump very high coz they will switch to casper protocol or Proof os stake Algorithm. I think bitcoin is a good buy at this moment.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:12:33 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
Invest in both. But Ether has more room for growth since the price is considerably low at this point. So I would suggest to invest a bigger portion of your fund in Ether because it is more likely for it to double in value in a shorter period. As for Bitcoin, well, you kinda have the right expectation of it surging towards the holidays. But we really have no assurance of another 2017 coming anytime. As to how much to invest in each of them, that's your call.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

They are both good on both ways. Bitcoin right now is much cheaper and oversold already while Ethereum could jump very high coz they will switch to casper protocol or Proof os stake Algorithm. I think bitcoin is a good buy at this moment.
Ethereum will give a very good chance but it will not so high as you said. I expected the doubled on its price after POS protocol.  But remember the cheap coin like remme can give you more than it. The marketcap is only not more than 10 millions. There is a lot of room to growth even to reach more than 10x just in short time. And i still prefer to invest in the cheap coin like remme.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:46:05 PM

I prefer Eth purely because it gives you greater ability to diversify if you want to invest in alts without taking the costs in exchanging BTC to Eth to Alt. Lots of transactions like that over time can quickly add up.

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Well if you are into cryptos you should have know what is called diversifying your portfolio, it is not good to hold only one coins in all your money, it it good to have other coins so that I will advise you to invest in the two.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

With the sudden drop on all coins I think you can invest to both of them ethereum and bitcoin. Why? Because those two are the most used coins in the crypto world. When you choose bitcoin it’s the most highest value of coin and the pioneer in crypotocurrencies and it all started in bitcoin. And why ethereum? Because ethereum is the main platform of all ICO. They used ethereum to exchange their token for payment for bounty hunter and investor you invest to them. Everyday there are different ICOs you would use ethereum so I think if you invest in this two coins it’s a win win situation when the market will be stable at the last quarter of the year.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:04:33 PM

Well if i decide to invest into any cryptocurrency it would be bitcoin because it is the highest of all the coins on the market and also it has a high potential of rising more than any coin.
ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

if I am in your position, I will choose the investment in bitcoin. but investment by way of trading. we know that the fluctuation of bitcoin prices is very fast and has a far interval between the highest price and the lowest price, I think it is very appropriate in trading to get the daily profit.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

Kabayan! My suggestion is better invest in Ethereum as you may see over thread most people are now interested on buying eth than btc. Plus, it is more profitable because you can almost bought a 2eth if eth surge then its easy money for you and more profit than bitcoin. Ethereum has a lot room to grow it has a active developer and advance technology than bitcoin ,im very sure sooner or later eth will be independent from bitcoin it will pass it when people realise how weak now the technology of bitcoin.
Megababa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

If bitcoin surges again then be rest assured ethereum will surge right behind it. I think you should put ur money because it will give you more percentage increase than bitcoin in future. The market cap has the potential to do x3 even before the end of 2018.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
So better choose both,thats what i did when i was starting i dont wanna choose instead I bought them both and luckily after just a six months i already gain more than 100% profit .but now in this dip im affected because i hold still annever withdraw even a half so im waiting for another growth
to invest in Bitcoin far better and more profound. because for investments in Bitcoin which has an increasing development will be very good to make Bitcoin prices are able to tower ahead. so I highly recommend investing Bitcoin.

malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:55 AM

i guess the safest bet ever is to put your money in bitcoin because is the most useful coin in the world and also most of coin to buy it you need to buy btc first to be able to buy it but in this last months we see many good coins are launching thier ico in ethereum blockchain to buy these coin you need to buy ethereum first so if you are looking for profit i guess bitcoin is the best choice
Gimblaz

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

bitcoin and ether equally good to invest here i use ether because the price is cheaper than bitcoin and hold it for a while until the price starts to move up
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I think bitcoin and ether are similar choices in terms of security. Ether has the tendency to be more volatile, therefore if you feel like getting more gains, you can choose ether

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

I would invest in both, bitcoin and ethereum differ from each other a lot so I would not choose one of them but hold ethereum more than bitcoin because I believe it is undervalued.
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:30 AM

personally i would abode in ETH, his development prepatent is preferable than BTC, ot i  woudl energy championing BCH which has great futur to my opinion
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum at the top of the coins.By its capitalization, both coins are currently the most popular.Both coins differ in technology but have a positive reputation. Both coins can be mined and traded on exchanges. Personally, I started with bitcoin. And until today, I prefer bitcoin.But sometimes I redirect one currency to another because . with the fall of the bitcoin depreciates faster and the rise in price of live is going up faster. thus, I try to adjust the situation in the market.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Merdeop

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

I was just as confused. I decided to divide my money into three parts. I invested 60% in ethereum 30% in bitcoin and 10% in various altcoins. I think this is a very good strategy for a beginner.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:47:04 PM

Well in today's time both bitcoin and etherium are doing really great in the financial markets and both of them have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their popularity among the people is further increasing day by day. But still I would personally like to invest in Bitcoin rather than etherium because firstly, Bitcoin is way more popular than etherium and has way more users who are ready to invest in Bitcoin than the users who are ready to invest in etherium.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: