Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether?  (Read 2031 times)
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

for myself I prefer Ethereum to be able to hold Ethereum for another year because of the possibility that the price of Ethereum will rise again next year although Ethereum is now dropping drastically.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:08:03 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
When you are pertaining on a short period of time possible 2x investment then ETH will give you that opportunity yet Bitcoin cant already give that kind of profits considering into its current price.Investing in bitcoin isnt bad either yet we do know its potential but come to think that ETH do really have that potential too. Short term profits might be achieved but if you dont like the waiting game then you can trade actively.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

Both BTC and ETH are good project and worth investing in. I suggest you to spilt your investment among the two coins. In this case, you diversify investment risks too.
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

For longer period of time and you plan to hold then accumulate BTC on your wallet, but if you wish to purchase some token on ICO while waiting for it price to boom to the moon, then I suggest ETH. But if you really are confuse on what to buy between them them make it half-half then.
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

I would choose both. Both Bitcoin AND Ethereum. Top-2 coins, top technologies, top development teams supporting it and hype score also should be taken into account
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

In the long term, ether can make a big profit, simply due to its lower price and capitalization, it will be easier for him to grow by a larger percentage.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

I think the most suitable coin for investment is bitcoin and bitcoin is also very suitable for long-term investment not only that the total supply of bitcoin is also very limited so I think it is better to buy and invest in bitcoin only.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

I would prefer both since both are profitable in time. Knowing bitcoin as the father of all coins provides me an assurance of better holding for the future. Bitcoin has proven us a lot and is still impressing as continually. However, ether is also profitable and it is also shining beyond all altcoins which really assures us to hold more.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

I think those are the best 2 available coins you can invest in
You just need to balance the percentages and make the investment in the right proportion
But if you want quick quick profits
You could check in on etherum on a daily basis
And make more profits
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:58:41 AM

I think both are very good. Bitcoin has more long-term value, and Ethereum’s upward momentum is very good. Both cast and spread the risk.
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Even though i like both of them, actually Bitcoin more than Ethereum. But in therms of investing i'd rather choose eth over btc
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

They were both profitable,since etherium has lower value compared to bitcoin,it is more accessible to invest in etherium than bitcoin because this is commonly used rigjt now.If you have large capital you can invest both etherium and bitcoin and hold it for longer tome because we can have larger profit, the longer time it goes,the big possibilities that we can have huge profit in it.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

If you are going to enter the crypto investment world, you start by buying Bitcoin or Ethereum. All other crypto money is based on Bitcoin and Ethereum. If you are going to make a preference between the two, buy it with whatever you want to buy.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

At this time Bitcoin still controls the overall direction of the market because it is still the original and also the highest value coin and also becasue it has over 40% share of the total market cap. Ethereum has more utility but still often follows Bitcoin in price movements, but sometimes it is moving independently and by a larger amount. Why not consider to invest in both coins and split the risk / success?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
So better choose both,thats what i did when i was starting i dont wanna choose instead I bought them both and luckily after just a six months i already gain more than 100% profit .but now in this dip im affected because i hold still annever withdraw even a half so im waiting for another growth
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin than Ethereum. because for Bitcoin when investing in the long term is very potential to continue to experience the ever-increasing development. and the benefits provided Bitcoin is also quite high, so it will be very profitable in the future. and for Ethereum to be a short-term gain.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:02 AM

I like bitcoin better, but also trade ether. If bitcoin goes down hard ether usually follows him.
Because everybody starts selling everything. Bitcoin still dictates trends.
So better choose both,thats what i did when i was starting i dont wanna choose instead I bought them both and luckily after just a six months i already gain more than 100% profit .but now in this dip im affected because i hold still annever withdraw even a half so im waiting for another growth
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin than Ethereum. because for Bitcoin when investing in the long term is very potential to continue to experience the ever-increasing development. and the benefits provided Bitcoin is also quite high, so it will be very profitable in the future. and for Ethereum to be a short-term gain.
in my opinion you can invest some of your money into ethereum and bitcoin,
ethereum and bitcoin are no doubt for invest.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

It is confusing because both have the potential to bring profit. If I had to choose one of the two, I would prefer ethereum because the price is more stable and many use their smart contracts, so the price is likely to be higher in the future.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are popular coins among other coins, the brothers can not be separated. Many predict bitcoin will peak later in the year as well as ethereum. My advice is to invest in ethereum alone because the price of one ethereum coin is cheaper than bitcoin and profit can be doubled.
sucre123456

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

As for me , I'd prefer ethereum and that's because of its use case
altcoinMyr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

If I have enough capital for investment I would choose to invest in bitcoin and ether (70% bitcoin, 30% ether). This two giant coin will definitely increase on this coming September to December. Both coins are good and potentially have a chance to get higher than before.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: